Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the state governments acting like scared little bitches over every single case, exposure sites and hellbent on not wanting covid anywhere, your vaccine is as useless as **** on a bull.

It's like buying a daily transport pass and using your car instead.

With all the state governments acting like scared little bitches over every single case, exposure sites and hellbent on not wanting covid anywhere, your vaccine is as useless as **** on a bull.

Word from the Zebra is that frustrations are high. Keep your head up.

Zebra

Jeez mate, **** on a bull. sounds like my search history

You need to own the consequences of your opinions and be more open minded to what your actions contribute too mate. When I do you tjhen cry and flat out refuse to accept the negatives. A simple equation been given to you here

You have this opinion and flat out refuse to explain away the negatives of it. By not doing this, you are coming across as extremely selfish and lacking empathy is all

In all honesty id like you to explain how we are 99% ok when people are sending less then 10 people to funerals, the health system is on the brink of collapse due to high patient numbers, people unable to have weddings, unable to visit loved ones overseas while Scomo goes pub crawling, unable to work because certain industries are cherry picked for complete annihilation when others are not. How is that 99% to you?
Reports are that SCOMO and all our leaders under special authorisation were permitted to receive a course of Ivermectin - so they're all good to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Go get tested"

The last lot of cases outside of Victoria have been threatened with persecution for getting tested and having the virus :D

Thats a real good way to encourage the community. I definetly think they are intentionally trying to create the next outbreak at this stage and failing since its not transmitting as much as they want

Ummm... just FYI, though you guys seem to have spotted it, these users are effectively talking to themselves.

Anyone got any like news on the knew restrictions like wanna no how many people(birds) i can hav to my house
Hey Mate,
Word direct from the Zebra is that by Sunday, you'll be able to have 8 people (birds) in your house. However strictly on roster

Zebra
Rumour has it only all male brothels are allowed (no birds)

Read my post; over summer, most people, most of the time were living a fairly normal existence were they not? That doesn't mean that you could do every single thing you wanted to do in exactly the way you wanted to do it.

You pick all these edge cases and declare them as evidence that most people were having issues, at a time when no border restrictions were in place within the country.

There's no fundamental requirement that I address every possible scenario and situation that people might experience in order to satisfy your bizarre obsession with playing goalpost shifting exercises every time you reply.

How many things that you would normally do over summer were you not able to do? Attending a funeral isn't a 'normal' activity, nor is attending a wedding, or flying overseas, it's a sometimes activity for most people.

You also make this commentary completely ignoring the fact that no one on earth is living a completely free existence right now able to whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want.

You continue to make personal attack after personal attack, and misrepresent every post I make, moving the goalposts in order to argue some totally different point, then getting upset and launching in to even more personal attacks when I don't get drawn in to it.

For someone trying to claim the moral high ground of being a selfless empathetic person, you've shown little-to-no evidence that you actually give a toss about anyone that doesn't fall on to your 'team' in this argument.
I think I understand what you're trying to argue here, but perhaps you're misunderstanding some of the arguments in here. From a personal point of view, the fact that on the surface I lived an almost completely normal life, is irrelevant. It wasn't normal purely for the fact that there is the constant threat of lockdown hanging over our heads. That plays on mine and others minds more than lockdowns actually. I agree, there would barely be a person living a completely normal existence right now. It doesn't make the culture of lockdown right by any means. It has been a worldwide catastrophe on multiple levels, and should never, ever happen again.

Just been to the butcher. His wife had her first dose of AZ on Friday and by Fri night he had to call an ambulance for her. Been in hospital for six days; headaches, vomiting, weakness (couldn't stand up) and couldn't breathe. They had to give her oxygen. She has just turned 60 apparently. They said it will take at least 20 days to recover. Needless to say my butcher has cancelled his appointment. He didn't want to get it anyway but his kids were hassling him to get it.

I think I understand what you're trying to argue here, but perhaps you're misunderstanding some of the arguments in here. From a personal point of view, the fact that on the surface I lived an almost completely normal life, is irrelevant. It wasn't normal purely for the fact that there is the constant threat of lockdown hanging over our heads. That plays on mine and others minds more than lockdowns actually. I agree, there would barely be a person living a completely normal existence right now. It doesn't make the culture of lockdown right by any means. It has been a worldwide catastrophe on multiple levels, and should never, ever happen again.

I don't disagree that there's the constant threat / reminder that life isn't normal, but that's also a worldwide occurence right now so it's not a uniquely Australian thing.

No one on the planet - except perhaps, the Sentinelese - is living life the way they were in 2019. We managed to get out of the initial 12 months with little to no deaths, and if you didn't live in Victoria, you likely don't know anyone that's had it, nor spend extended periods under restrictions. Which means there's a remoteness to what's going on that's not felt elsewhere except maybe New Zealand (which coincidentally, also has very low vaccination numbers).

People here are signifcantly more bothered by the impacts of restrictions than they are the actual disease, which is why the VIC vaccination rates would have jumped over the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back