Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to do with anything far right. It was your strident defence of Trump, and then you started talking Epstein, and it reminded me of someone who’s in to conspiracy stuff, and always posting QAanon conspiracy and Trump stuff on FB.

If that’s what you were referencing to, then I apologise for getting heated. I do think you need to look up things like that before posting however, as associating someone with the far-right regardless of the way or intention can lead to other consequences for the individual.

It’s important to note, I don’t defend Trump on everything. I think the travel ban was a stupid exercise, it was a waste of time. I think taking on Mike Pence as his VP does nothing but show the world what a stereotypical conservative looks like. I don’t even like or dislike Trump. That being said, there’s a lot of misinformation being spread by garbage news publications run by people that just don’t like the guy for existing. I’ve been there, granted at a much lower scale, but I’ll defend anyone who is in an anywhere similar position to what I was once in, if there’s no real base to it. The moment he does something out of line though, I will not defend him on that issue.

With the Epstien thing, it’s an ongoing investigation I guess, but most of my knowledge on the subject has been from news outlets like the BBC and independent journalists like Tim Pool. After looking at QAnon, I couldn’t trust something like that.

Trump .....pfft.

What kind of imbecile muses out loud about injecting disinfectant into the lungs to mitigate against a virus?

A few weeks ago he was sprouting assurances that everything was under control

Now he's blaming anyone but himself for his abject culpability.

The "fake news" media, the "Cheynese", the previous administration and even the the State Governors.

He's a narcissistic oaf totally bankrupt of any ethics.

It looks like as long as there is no vaccine contact sport players will have to be highly monitored for their own well being.

I mean there is no PPE for players.

Not wishing to bump my own post but been thinking how this will affect the risks to lower tier, community players and teams who do not have access to extensive screening programs. Seems like they will be highly exposed to any infected player/players on the field.

Not wishing to bump my own post but been thinking how this will affect the risks to lower tier, community players and teams who do not have access to extensive screening programs. Seems like they will be highly exposed to any infected player/players on the field.
Exactly, that’s why the AFL just announced today about listed players not being permitted to play in the state leagues. Local sports have huge potential to infect 100s of people in one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised how many tin foil hat wearers there are actually amongst us, be alert.

It’s depressing how easily the somewhat sensible manta of “don’t believe everything in the mainstream media” has crept into “don’t trust mainstream science”.

So often these conspiracy idiots preface their comments with”if you ACTUALLY look at the evidence...” when really what they mean is “according to some random Facebook group I am a member of...”

Surprised how many tin foil hat wearers there are actually amongst us, be alert.

It’s depressing how easily the somewhat sensible manta of “don’t believe everything in the mainstream media” has crept into “don’t trust mainstream science”.

So often these conspiracy idiots preface their comments with”if you ACTUALLY look at the evidence...” when really what they mean is “according to some random Facebook group I am a member of...”

Actually had a guy a work start talking to me the other day how it was man made virus, because the structure of it doesn't look natural etc etc

Just had to walk away. No point engaging in that conversation.

And yes, the same person a month or two ago was firmly in the camp that it is a global conspiracy & coverup & 5G is what is making us sick.

Just had to walk away. No point engaging in that conversation.

Never ceases to amaze me how these so-called intelligent people can believe this virus is a conspiracy. How dumb are they?

Do they really think all the countries around the world with massive death tolls, are pulling the wool over their peoples eyes? They need to speak to the families of the people who have died or are close to it...

Stupid people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back