Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact IV “Phasing into the New Normal”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Qld case is concerning. An aged care nurse continued to work while sick for about 10 days, and delayed getting tested with clear symptoms.

How ****ing stupid do you need to be?

Vic - 6 in hotel quarantine, 3 from known contacts, 2 from Maccas, 1 from Cedar Meats and 9 under investigation. 4th day in a row of no confirmed community transmission

Yeah let’s play in Vic. Safest place in the country.

This season will be a train wreck, 10 teams playing in one of the worst hit states gives you a much greater chance of a player or staff contracting it which will shut the league down again before we get anywhere.

I just don’t understand their stance. You wouldn’t catch them moving anywhere even if Victoria blew up big time in cases. They’d shut the league down for everyone before they even considered moving Richmond or Collingwood. Yet they’re happy for us and the Adelaide sides to have to find other arrangements.

Just pisses me off that they’re sprouting all this “greater good” and “we just have to get the game going” bullshit while having absolutely zero leeway to change anything on their side. I understand it’s alot harder to move 10 teams to a different location but it’s the absolute zero consideration of any other possibilities that bugs me.

“Look we just have to get the game started.. BUT.. the Victorian teams need to have as close to their original fixture as possible”

That Qld case is concerning. An aged care nurse continued to work while sick for about 10 days, and delayed getting tested with clear symptoms.

How ******* stupid do you need to be?
Tha bad aged care home in Sydney resulted in a carer reporting sick but being told we are short staffed you need to come in. Thus no sanction agains the carer but a clean out of management. Must be very careful.

Similarly the meat works in Melbourne bullied the workers that reported sick to work. Big doner to the state govt so....I have lived in Melbourne several times - it us the biggest old boys club - everything is covered up.

Tha bad aged care home in Sydney resulted in a carer reporting sick but being told we are short staffed you need to come in. Thus no sanction agains the carer but a clean out of management. Must be very careful.

Similarly the meat works in Melbourne bullied the workers that reported sick to work. Big doner to the state govt so....I have lived in Melbourne several times - it us the biggest old boys club - everything is covered up.
Donated $15,000 to the Labor party in 2014, nothing since, not really a big donor.

People overestimate the ability of organisations to cover things up.

If you were a Qlder you would want to deport that aged care worker. I would hope the employer wasn't sooking about sick leave though.

SA with 0 active cases, fair effort, hopefully we are only a couple of days away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done and congrats to SA.

What a tremendous effort and accomplishment.

Kudos to their leaders.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Oh and as a side note ...... has anyone else enjoyed the public face of the SA Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier quite a cutie, pretty tied lady just quietly .

Oh and as a side note ...... has anyone else enjoyed the public face of the SA Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier quite a cutie, pretty tied lady just quietly .

I know you're old but as a Niamh Kelly enthusiast I'm a little taken aback that you've commented on this Nicola lady. Different leagues (and I suspect generations)

I know you're old but as a Niamh Kelly enthusiast I'm a little taken aback that you've commented on this Nicola lady. Different leagues (and I suspect generations)

Oh and I am a Niamh Kelly enthusiast and correct on both counts ......... I am old thats for sure.

download-1.jpg

But that doesn't stop me acknowledging the delightful eye candy thats more senior in years themselves.
Remember every generation breeds tidy women ......... and yes its all relative. ;)

There's still a way we can get to the footy..............sort of.

Life-sized cardboard cutouts of football fans are being used to try to provide atmosphere at empty stadiums in Germany as the suspended Bundesliga gets ready to resume.
Thousands of Borussia Moenchengladbach fans have ordered €18 cutouts of themselves for their first home fixture at Borussia Park next week, Reuters reports.

That is incredibly good news. If we've rolled out antibody testing (assuming it's in the hundreds at least) towards possible past carriers and only picked up two (along with zero new active cases), then it's strong evidence community transmission is minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back