Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

tiges4ever

Debutant
Nov 25, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Provided we keep pick two (most likely) who would you rather Cotchin or Cale Morton These two both are guns. From watching both Cotchin is in a Gary Ablett type mold compared to Morton as a Andrew Embley (based on skill).

Who would you rather?

Perfectly to be honest, the experts say both these players might not have even been top 10 last year! Trade pick 2 for Reid and Brown!:D

News that Cotchin just got a broken foot. If we pick him he will have a limted pre-season. Would that change anything?

It's an extremely WEAK draft though. Both Cotchin and Morton wouldn't of gone in the top 10 last year! I don't mind the sound of a trade if we get the right deal!

It's an extremely WEAK draft though. Both Cotchin and Morton wouldn't of gone in the top 10 last year! I don't mind the sound of a trade if we get the right deal!
So, you're a draft expert then are you?:rolleyes:

i get the feeling thats what is going to happen too. really, i wouldnt know which one to pick and i will let the professionals decide and not stew over it.
Might explain why miller was over in perth last weekend.Talking to the Morton family;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say Morton because he has height and we have drafted migets for the last two ND, its time to add height. I can see it now in two years, the treads will say did we pick the right player. Who cares who we pick as long as we make the climb back up the ladder. I am getting sick of the Tambling v Franklin debate also.

but i am sure he would have spoken to the cotchin family too and any other prospect
Has Cotchin got a brother playing already in the AFL?
You have to ask yourself why would Mitch want to play with us when he has another brother playing for Hawthorn[Jarryd];)

Cale Morton for me now. Cotchin seems to be picking up alot of injuries lately and thats not a good sign for a kid who has really played alot of school footy.

so thats wat happened to judd.... and selwood.

all had injury problems and look where they went. Judd is arugably best paleyr in the gamne and selwood pick 7 is a bargain for the cats!!!- they see him future cap and mark thompson said he was the best junior hes ever seena tt he club!

that includes bartel, abelt... ect as a junior.

He will be replacing one of them.

Any ideas as to who that may be?

Personally, i wouldn't mind getting Mitch Morton at all...especially if we were going to secure his brother Cale in the ND.

Skill is something we've never had too much of down at Tigerland (although it looks like that is changing), so if TW believes that he can make a player out of Mitch, then go for it!

Provided we keep pick two (most likely) who would you rather Cotchin or Cale Morton These two both are guns. From watching both Cotchin is in a Gary Ablett type mold compared to Morton as a Andrew Embley (based on skill).

Who would you rather?
you answered your own question..

who would u rather g.ablett or a.embley??

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin or Morton

Back