could the Blues nab Mortin

Remove this Banner Ad

I can only assume this post is a piss take- even the most deluded Richmond supporters realize Schulz is a dud. Its players like him, Pattison, Hughes and McGuane that reassure me things could always be worse.:)

Sorry champ, I really tried to let this one slide through to Gilly but in the end I just have to have a slash...
Pattison & McGuane! WTF?
Patto's going to be a "heart & soul" Tiger for many years. Did a huge job banging away in the ruck for most of the year with little if any help. Will be an important player for many years.
McGuane! Played just 16 games, is still 20YO and had an excellent end to the season and will be even better next year.
Re the other 2...
Schulz has been frustrating for years but as a back-up for Richo is needed on our list.
Hughes? Frustrating yes because he clearly has talent but again, just 20YO and if he get's his head right will surprise many.
Now... takes strike again...

I can only assume this post is a piss take- even the most deluded Richmond supporters realize Schulz is a dud. Its players like him, Pattison, Hughes and McGuane that reassure me things could always be worse.:)

hilariously deluded as is the carlton way

pattison held own the ruck as a 20 yr old all year and was simply, fantastic, you reckon he is a hack, but hampson is the next polly farmer

what exactly has hampson done to be held in such a high regard?

Pattison>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hampson

and as for Mcguane and hughes, they are 20 yr old KP players that got a blooding last year, you young KP players like

Edwards
Benjamin
Bower

hardly got a game

LOL at delusional tank fans making absolute dicks of themselves with their lack of football knowledge

Amusing just the same.:thumbsu:

pattison held own the ruck as a 20 yr old all year and was simply, fantastic, you reckon he is a hack, but hampson is the next polly farmer

and as for Mcguane and hughes, they are 20 yr old KP players that got a blooding last year, you young KP players like

Edwards
Benjamin
Bower

hardly got a game

LOL at delusional tank fans making absolute dicks of themselves with their lack of football knowledge

You've never even seen Hampson play have you. so how can you say a player is better than him without even seeing him play... Sixteenthmond fan making a dick of himself with his lack of football knowledge

lol. Fisher (193cm), Waite (194cm), Fev (191cm) , Hampson (202cm), Setanta (200cm), Aisake (202cm), Hartlett (196cm), Austin (194cm), Edwards (192cm), Bower (193cm, Austin (194cm). We also have a group of tall fast midfielders (189-190cm) - Walker, Judd, Russell, Grigg and Benjamin. We actually have the tallest list in the AFL by about 2-3 cm on average. Anyway, the Blues have chosen Kruezer. I wouldn't stress yourself over it. The decision has been made. :)

??? i dont get this ??? u serious? fisher waite hampson setanta aisake hartlett austin edwards bower austin again? ??? wat
i think Quality talls are pretty hard to come by
that list u gave me has 1 quality player (although spasmatic) and his 191 cm

Look at all our talls
Browny deledio foley king
shut up

You've never even seen Hampson play have you. so how can you say a player is better than him without even seeing him play... Sixteenthmond fan making a dick of himself with his lack of football knowledge

1906, 1907, 1908, 1914, 1915, 1938, 1945, 1947, 1968, 1970, 1972, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1987, 1995, 20?? u should probably take 95 out now its proven u cheated

Bryce is going to adelaide
thanks chris

The problem is nobody has,

he has played 20 games of afl in his life, none of them in the seniors yet according to carltob fans he is the next Simon Madden, an absolute joke, just like your cheating tanking culture:)

Show me where ONE Carlton poster has said that Hampson is the next Polly Farmer.

I thought your comment was that Hampson hasn't played a senior game, so how you can make these comments is astounding :rolleyes:

Edwards
Benjamin
Bower

hardly got a game

First of all, you thinking that Benjamin is a KPP is hilarious, and should make me stop here judging by your severe lack of football knowledge. But what the hell, I'll continue.

You were blooding Hughes last year for 8 games, yet Bower hardly got a game, and managed 10 for the season? LOL! :D. Once again, you have proved to be a complete and utter moron, completely ignorant of the facts.

Oh, the irony, especially given your above comments. Bet you feel as stupid as you look now, hey.

Indeed :D

The problem is nobody has,

he has played 20 games of afl in his life, none of them in the seniors yet according to carltob fans he is the next Simon Madden, an absolute joke, just like your cheating tanking culture:)

Hampson hasn't played in the seniors yet? Well, given your above stupid comments, this doesn't really surprise me, but it's very funny nonetheless. Hampson played 2 games. And I thought we were comparing him to Polly Farmer, not Simon Madden? :rolleyes:

You sir, are an absolute moron. And that has now been proved, for everyone to see :D

Hampson hasn't played in the seniors yet? Well, given your above stupid comments, this doesn't really surprise me, but it's very funny nonetheless. Hampson played 2 games

I don't know anything about this Hampson. But your points in the post, specifically the one above, means he must be 18 or 19 and you are saying he hasn't played a game yet because he is still a kid and other mature ruckmen at Carlton have stopped him. (OK ..he has played 2..really made an impression it seems!!), so therefore can't be compared to Pattison.

Otherwise 'he hasn't played in the seniors' could also be indicating he isn't up to it! Don't worry...there are many of these big lumps running around with only their height going for them. Good luck with him...you may need it!

Pattison definately got games last year because our more senior ruckman went down...but when he got in, he put in some huge efforts and held his spot in the team. Hampson, as you said, played 2 games, and since I didn't think your team had a dynamic ruck combination that would have prevented him staying in the team if he had the skills, it would seem he may be lacking??

If he is under 20 and could be compared to a Wood or Griffin, then fair call. Although Patto is only 20:thumbsu:

Show me where ONE Carlton poster has said that Hampson is the next Polly Farmer.

First of all, you thinking that Benjamin is a KPP is hilarious, and should make me stop here judging by your severe lack of football knowledge. But what the hell, I'll continue.

You were blooding Hughes last year for 8 games, yet Bower hardly got a game, and managed 10 for the season? LOL! :D. Once again, you have proved to be a complete and utter moron, completely ignorant of the facts.

, but it's very funny nonetheless. Hampson played 2 games. And I thought we were comparing him to Polly Farmer, not Simon Madden? :rolleyes:

some of the tankers have been stating that they dont need kruezer because they have hampson and ackland and cloke:eek:

bower played 10 games? great, had no influence in any of em!

I know Benjamin is not a KP, but tank fans seem to judge anyone over 187cm tall a kp player

the list is a shambles

the fact of the matter is tank fans come on this board and knock pattison, but in reality, you dont have a ruckman that shows half the ability of pattison

Hampson.....player 20 games of football in his life, in all level
Ackland.......genuine hack
Cloke..........worst player in the afl

The tankers are the laughing stock of the AFL

Carlton Tankers... now that has a good ring to it doesn't it....definatley fits. I never thought much of the blues as a name anyways...

How about... the richmond bores... It's a good name and after reading this thread, I think that it is rather apt considering that some of the general comments by some of your apparently more enlighted posters are nothing more than mindless frothing at the mouth trying to play up a list that is second to none at being rubbish.

If your list last season was so much better than ours, why didnt you finish above us... or were you tanking harder than we were to try and get the #1 pick?

How many games next year before wallet gets the boot for having you firmly embedded at the foot of the ladder. Or is that ok because you really arent good enough to win games?

Honestly... this isnt a pissing competition and it will be settled in round 1 again this year when we beat the crap out of your list once more.

And you are probably still thinking that you can get Judd next year because you're in the box seat according to KB...

A nice article on Kruezer. Pretty much sums up why the Blues have decided to take him at #1. Still not sure who the Tiges will grab at #2. Would have thought Cotchin was the obvious choice, but the Tiges seem to be leaning toward Morton. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some of the tankers have been stating that they dont need kruezer because they have hampson and ackland and cloke:eek:

You are yet to show me where one player compared Hampson to Polly Farmer. Whats that...you can't? What a surprise! :rolleyes:

bower played 10 games? great, had no influence in any of em!

Same can be said for just about every single Richmond player this year :)

I know Benjamin is not a KP

You obviously don't, otherwise you wouldn't have said that he is a KPP in the first place. Thanks for showing us that you're a moron :thumbsu:

but tank fans seem to judge anyone over 187cm tall a kp player

Got any proof of this? :rolleyes:

the list is a shambles

Coming from a Richmond supporter, that's somewhat of a relief. Richmond are a rabble, and the sooner you realise this, the better.

the fact of the matter is tank fans come on this board and knock pattison, but in reality, you dont have a ruckman that shows half the ability of pattison

You seem to be the only one that thinks that Hampson is comparable to Polly Farmer, so perhaps you don't really think that this is the case! :D

Hampson.....player 20 games of football in his life, in all level
Ackland.......genuine hack
Cloke..........worst player in the afl

Worst player in the AFL is Cloke? Geez, that's being very lenient to some Richmond players :D. We know Ackland is a hack, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove here.

Hampson is a far better prospect than any young ruckman on your list.

The tankers are the laughing stock of the AFL

Hehehe, this coming from a Richmond supporter? Where did you finish again in 2007?

A nice article on Kruezer. Pretty much sums up why the Blues have decided to take him at #1. Still not sure who the Tiges will grab at #2. Would have thought Cotchin was the obvious choice, but the Tiges seem to be leaning toward Morton. :)
Let me guess if we take Morton you'll say it is a mistake if we take Cotchin then that'll be a mistake as well I gather.

Let me guess if we take Morton you'll say it is a mistake if we take Cotchin then that'll be a mistake as well I gather.

and whoever Carlton takes with their 4th round pick will be better than both.

How about... the richmond bores... It's a good name and after reading this thread, I think that it is rather apt considering that some of the general comments by some of your apparently more enlighted posters are nothing more than mindless frothing at the mouth trying to play up a list that is second to none at being rubbish.

If your list last season was so much better than ours, why didnt you finish above us... or were you tanking harder than we were to try and get the #1 pick?

How many games next year before wallet gets the boot for having you firmly embedded at the foot of the ladder. Or is that ok because you really arent good enough to win games?

Honestly... this isnt a pissing competition and it will be settled in round 1 again this year when we beat the crap out of your list once more.

And you are probably still thinking that you can get Judd next year because you're in the box seat according to KB...

Richmond Bores? Doesn't even have a ring to it.

Not sure why we allow Carlton Tanker supporters on this board sometimes....oh ... so we can play a little with them and stir them up...worked again. :mad::eek::mad::eek:

As for your comparing lists .. I think it was pretty close at the bottom my Carlton friend. I don't think there are many RFC fans who think our list is great. But neithers yours. There were 2 points diff at the end of the season. That's not very much. We were a far better side coming home as well. Oh was that because you tanked or we improved to be better than you by seasons end? So us tanking ? We won 2 of our last 4 games .

....Not sure why we allow Carlton Tanker ....

... There were 2 points diff at the end of the season. That's not very much.....

You have to get your story straight. If we tanked the difference between the teams is actually a lot more than 2 points. If we didn't tank then the real difference between the 2 teams is 2 points. So which is it? lol. For the record, the Blues could have easily won another 4-5 late season games. They were probably a 7-8 win side in 2007, or a 10 win side if Fev and Stevens played every game i.e. a 5-8 win better side than the Tiges in 2007. :)

You have to get your story straight. If we tanked the difference between the teams is actually a lot more than 2 points. If we didn't tank then the real difference between the 2 teams is 2 points. So which is it? lol. For the record, the Blues could have easily won another 4-5 late season games. They were probably a 7-8 win side in 2007, or a 10 win side if Fev and Stevens played every game i.e. a 5-8 win better side than the Tiges in 2007. :)

I doubt they they tanked that well...1 or 2 games. You were crap AND you tanked.

As for players out injured...Are you saying your players out injured affected results, but ours didn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

could the Blues nab Mortin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back