Cousins set to talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Substance Abuse, gathers, fires a handball to Flat Line, who then chips it to Ketamine who gathers it on the run. He props, running past one defender, kicks it looooooong....Did A Runner marks it, 30 metres out"

you forgot : side steps the rapist ,too easy and kicks yet another goal !!!!

no matter what he says, how he speaks, whether or not he shows remorse/regret, etc there will still be no shortage of bozo's (especially on these forums) who will criticise Cousins in the interview.

Cuz should learn a good lesson from the quality personel that bag any thing from the west ( Hird ,Sheeds send off showed arrogance ect ect ) and keep his private life to himself as airing anything will no doubt be bagged by the 'quality journalists' from the east( Rob "theyre evil" Walls and that vic skank Caroline Wilson) , havent heard a thing about the latest revelations in the wet state, but jeez its going to be grand when it hits the fan over there , then We can start a few "Heads in the sand " threads.... jmho :D

I say if he did what Joey did, he'd gain respect and admiration from not only his peers, but fans alike for laying it all out on the table here and now.
Too late. Not really interested in the spin Cousins, Nixon and the AFL will put in this. How about he writes a book on it? In Chinese. Because the waffle they will come up with will make about as much sense as a foreign lanuguage if their previous logic is anything to go on. :rolleyes:

no matter what he says, how he speaks, whether or not he shows remorse/regret, etc there will still be no shortage of bozo's (especially on these forums) who will criticise Cousins in the interview.
Bozo? I resemble that comment. However I have yet to be stupid enough to get hooked on ice and then have to rely on bloggers to defend me. :p Maybe I'm not so much of a bozo asI thought.

Cousins would and should get paid for it. As I said im sure he will give some to charity. In general the club will STRONGLY recommend any paid things like this go to a good cause aswell as your deep pocket.

My tip is Channel Nein to buy the interview and slot it in on 60 minutes or A Current Affair

Cousins would and should get paid for it. As I said im sure he will give some to charity. In general the club will STRONGLY recommend any paid things like this go to a good cause aswell as your deep pocket.

My tip is Channel Nein to buy the interview and slot it in on 60 minutes or A Current Affair[/quote]

LOL if it is to be a serious interview, that muck raking program should be avoided at all costs.
They will sensationalise it and it will lose its impact on people that actually want the subject to be taken seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My tip is Channel Nein to buy the interview and slot it in on 60 minutes or A Current Affair[/quote]

LOL if it is to be a serious interview, that muck raking program should be avoided at all costs.
They will sensationalise it and it will lose its impact on people that actually want the subject to be taken seriously.[/quote]
:D You can get a gig at the Melbourne Comedy Festival. Not one thing has been seriously examined in this whole thing, the AFL do not give a rats about players health or the game, other than that mums and dads still bring the kids. They spun it around this week and used the "we are the victims" thing, but still that steamer isn't getting any shinier. Serious would be to admit that the problem is huge, the current system is not working and at the years end all will sit down and work out a real testing regime that ensures that us fans out there can be assured that there is no cheating going on. Because if they can't catch the pot heads, how are they going to catch the PED cheats?

I say if he did what Joey did, he'd gain respect and admiration from not only his peers, but fans alike for laying it all out on the table here and now.

Has it escaped everyone that "Joey" only laid it out on the table after being picked up by the coppers in London with the stuff in his possession!!!!

And even then he foolishly tried to cover up 14 years of drug abuse with that embarrassingly stupid "some basket put it in me pocket" excuse.

What is so admirable in a liar finally coming clean when he has painted himself into a corner?

As far as I'm concerned , the "confession" was out of necessity rather than choice...necessary to salvage something out of his highly damaged marketability

A "commercial" decision, if you like.

Respect?....pfft!

would be idiotic to speak now...... ffs joey waited till HE RETIRED

using that logic cousins should be even more respected than joey if he did it after the season

Actually he waited until he was arrested. Totally irrelevant what Chemical Cuzz says now. Hate to have to break this to you but Cuzz will never have respect. Anyway this is all over bar the shouting. There will be legislation to mandate an effective drug testing regime. Lets hope the cheats get caught. And Cuzz will be a shameful memory after he retires which mercifully will be just after an effective drug testing regime is established.

Actually he waited until he was arrested. Totally irrelevant what Chemical Cuzz says now. Hate to have to break this to you but Cuzz will never have respect. Anyway this is all over bar the shouting. There will be legislation to mandate an effective drug testing regime. Lets hope the cheats get caught. And Cuzz will be a shameful memory after he retires which mercifully will be just after an effective drug testing regime is established.
I think you may be right, the government will step in and sort this out eventually, it is a no brainer for them in an election year. What will the players do then? Boycott the game? :p Plenty more where they came from.

Who have been receiving medical treatment and have a right to privacy under the three strikes policy which the players agreed to but didnt have to.

I've bolded the important part to help you out there.

I don't care what a persons problem is, if they're receiving medical treatment then it is between them and their doctors. How would you like if it you were suffering from (let's say AIDS for example considering you're so perfect to never fall to any vices) and someone stole your medical records and told everyone?

So what did you think Cousins was doing for the first 12 weeks of this season?

As any idiot is aware, the only reason the Cousins story went public is because, due to the seriousness of his condition, he could no longer continue to show up to training and function without rehab.

I've bolded the important part to help you out.

How would you like if it you were suffering from (let's say AIDS for example considering you're so perfect to never fall to any vices) and someone stole your medical records and told everyone?

I'd probably be fairly pissed off. But if I was working as a gigolo or was a regular blood donor, then there might be a bigger issue there than my poor hurt feelings?

Yes but the other players' fathers haven't come out in the media saying their boys have been naughty. These blokes had private medical records stolen and sold to Channel 7, there is a massive difference.

What part of that can't you West Coast supporters see?

Hint: I've bolded the important part to help you out a bit.

Yeah, but they've still been taking drugs and have STILL BEEN PLAYING after testing positive! Why can't you Sydney supporters see that either??

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousins set to talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back