Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow dictator fu**face donuts tweet aged well from yesterday morning

What an arse hat and corrupt piece of sh*t

Should resign today
GotTheGoodes just alerting you to the fact you need to give me a day off.

The King! **** off you dickhead. Don't know why a w***er like yourself seems to think the spreading of a virus by selfish campaigners who can't do the right thing is the fault of a political leader. Perhaps if the happy clapping ghost that calls himself a leader, that you probably would be quite happy to fellate, did his ****ing job, we'd all be in a position to get on with things in a manner we can with the flu.

The King! fu** off you dickhead. Don't know why a w***er like yourself seems to think the spreading of a virus by selfish campaigners who can't do the right thing is the fault of a political leader. Perhaps if the happy clapping ghost that calls himself a leader, that you probably would be quite happy to fellate, did his ******* job, we'd all be in a position to get on with things in a manner we can with the flu.

Ive truly never understood how people blindly follow a political party like a footy side. Getting the Pom poms out cheering on someone who’s ass licked his way to the top of his party. It’s laughable & absurd. Only a Neanderthal knuckle dragging drop kick could think that slow. Whichever party they “follow”
B45F7A4E-BAAD-4801-BD18-1C7244B11C17.jpeg

The King! fu** off you dickhead. Don't know why a w***er like yourself seems to think the spreading of a virus by selfish campaigners who can't do the right thing is the fault of a political leader. Perhaps if the happy clapping ghost that calls himself a leader, that you probably would be quite happy to fellate, did his ******* job, we'd all be in a position to get on with things in a manner we can with the flu.
Well said

Doherty Institute has modelled 2,000 deaths with 70% of the population vaccinated over a 6 month period. State premiers have backed themselves into a corner with all these lockdowns. Given some posters melt over a couple of cases not sure how they will handle the modelling that the government’s federal/state have accepted.

3F6DFAF1-2836-4D9A-8FDC-7EC2080A130E.jpeg

Doherty Institute has modelled 2,000 deaths with 70% of the population vaccinated over a 6 month period. State premiers have backed themselves into a corner with all these lockdowns. Given some posters melt over a couple of cases not sure how they will handle the modelling that the government’s federal/state have accepted.

View attachment 1197207
What’s the modelling for no vaccination?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you were trying to be smart and failed.
And your trying to be dumb and succeeded.

So are you going to give the answer to how many people die without any vaccinations?

I’ll help you out because it sounds like you need help

Here’s just a 50% vaccination rate plus it also has 80%

So really maybe put the Pom poms down & instead encourage everyone to vaccinate.

Last edited:
Worrying signs in the NW of Melbourne 29 cases today. And people were having a go at the snap lockdown .
NSW record cases today .345 in Hospital , 56 ICU and 23 on Vent and sadly 5 more have passed away.
Surely people can't deny now that we are really in the sh*t , please get vaccinated
The challenging part of this outbreak is going to be the fact we are starting from about a week behind. A number of people not getting tested despite having symptoms for days. So frustrating. Doing the wrong thing, potentially not getting the vax, then ignoring symptoms. Selfish pricks.

We are stuffed again in vic

a full lockdown, no construction etc on the cards?

Construction will never close. It never fully closed at any stage during our longest lockdown. I know it might as well have with only 25% allowed on site. Government infrastructure work in Construction is 10 million to one to ever close. The residential construction side of the things may be but I don't think so.

Construction will never close. It never fully closed at any stage during our longest lockdown. I know it might as well have with only 25% allowed on site. Government infrastructure work in Construction is 10 million to one to ever close. The residential construction side of the things may be but I don't think so.
Has Gladys closed down building

Meanwhile the world got a bit smarter with the passing of 'what a' Dick Farrel. He was a RWNJ, Trumpian, anti vaxxer radio shock jock in Florida. He died last week after contracting the virus. Apparently in hospital recanted on his anti vaxxing position. For those interested -

Waiting for very own resident RWNJs to learnedly explain how that is Dan’s fault 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Back