Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

How did this get on the covid thread lol
Maybe if you order dimmies from the market you get a side of COVID as it has been an exposure site? To be fair to you Bedders, I know of many dimmy lovers that don't like the spices in the Sth Melbourne dimmies.

Maybe if you order dimmies from the market you get a side of COVID as it has been an exposure site? To be fair to you Bedders, I know of many dimmy lovers that don't like the spices in the Sth Melbourne dimmies.
Better dimmies at Andrews Hamburgers .
Sad the way this is all going , over 500 of the cases in NSW were out in the community . I posted about 10 days ago that they will soon have 900 cases a day . Stay home and stay safe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** one of the things I miss about uni was Andrew's Burgers
Never been to Andrew's. Maybe a post COVID swans catch up there before a walk up to Beer Deluxe? Our uni tradition was the all you can eat Pizza Hut in Burke St. Even if it still existed, I'd imagine all you can eat, serve yourself joints will be killed off now.

Never been to Andrew's. Maybe a post COVID swans catch up there before a walk up to Beer Deluxe? Our uni tradition was the all you can eat Pizza Hut in Burke St. Even if it still existed, I'd imagine all you can eat, serve yourself joints will be killed off now.
Keen. It's a kick ass place and if I lived closer and bothered with delivery apps itd be my go to

Keen. It's a kick ass place and if I lived closer and bothered with delivery apps itd be my go to

Danny's in N Fitzroy has been sensational for decades. Henry Winkler could wander in and no-one would blink. Best Hamburgers of all time.

Long gone now but The Twins on the cnr of Lygon and Elgin in Carlton produced killer bee kebabs. An all nighter, ravenous hordes would descend from 2.00am onwards.

Danny's in N Fitzroy has been sensational for decades. Henry Winkler could wander in and no-one would blink. Best Hamburgers of all time.

Long gone now but The Twins on the cnr of Lygon and Elgin in Carlton produced killer bee kebabs. An all nighter, ravenous hordes would descend from 2.00am onwards.
I only crossed the river to go to CARLTON

Haven’t had the Danny’s v Andrew’s argument in a long while. God damn that’s nostalgic.

BTW Andrew’s is wildly, devastatingly superior, if anyone’s unfamiliar.

2nd Pfizer dose yesterday. No side effects except I have a tender arm at injection site & yesterday for about an hour I thought I’d had a disco biscuit which was a good surprise but apart from that it’s been as normal.
Good on you , i had no affects from my 1st and 2nd AZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Back