Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just saw on Instagram that Trey Ruscoe is on his way back (or at least has his bag packed). What is the actual dates they're working towards? Seems a lot of interstate players have been asked to return to base...?

Apologies that this is off topic to the food discussion. Which is really making me want to try my hand with cooking, by the way!
It did say on the way home, so he must have settled into Melbourne very well.

So does this mean we get to talk footy again? And not bread, or the Gimp’s completely arbitrary and ill-considered judgements about posters? Hoo bloody ray!

I’ve missed it.:'(

Didn’t expect you to be such an abysmal loser VP. Expected you to be better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How lucky is Dean Laidly.
His story should be what everyone is talking about on social media.
But fortunately for him just around the same time BringouttheGimp posts a pic of eating sunblest bread and everyone forgets about Laidly and turns there attention to the more important sin.

You dodged a bullet Laidly.

Sprung bad he was 😂 Otto......refer Exhibit A below

6E6B7A71-FBAF-4D8F-880D-84E3B39B09A8.jpeg

Didn’t expect you to be such an abysmal loser VP. Expected you to be better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Moi? A bad loser? You must be confusing me with someone else. Like the Gimp for instance.

I am exceedingly fair and balanced in all things. Except where others climb the ladder on the basis of limited output. Not thinking of anyone in particular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How lucky is Dean Laidly.
His story should be what everyone is talking about on social media.
But fortunately for him just around the same time BringouttheGimp posts a pic of eating sunblest bread and everyone forgets about Laidly and turns there attention to the more important sin.

You dodged a bullet Laidly.
That is all true.

No truth to the rumour Gimpy was the tinder date of a lady in lovely blacks.

I actually have no idea what Laidly did.
Just thought I would take the opportunity to kick the gimp while he was down.
I think our former assistant coach broke the social distancing rules in Victoria.

It's not what Laidley did that's so important or newsworthy. It's what some senior constable did while Laidley was at police station and afterwards that is of concern.

The media blowing it up is the only thing that alerted me to it so they have their part to play, they act like they are only reporting but really they are facillitating mass awareness and distribution of the images themselves.

Knowledge is power.......the truth will come out eventually.

This Doctor’s Youtube Video that had 9 million hits was taken down last week.

This is two hours long but worth watching. I think you will enjoy it TheGreatGrundy and you also ottoman especially the micro chipping of humans part.

I've seen another video by this doctor. Very interesting

The media blowing it up is the only thing that alerted me to it so they have their part to play, they act like they are only reporting but really they are facillitating mass awareness and distribution of the images themselves.
The media have a role to play. The damage was done by a corrupt police officer. Though I imagine their are some news outlets which have seized on the opportunity to spread some sensationalized material.

It's not what Laidley did that's so important or newsworthy. It's what some senior constable did while Laidley was at police station and afterwards that is of concern.

Just read up on it. To me, the real issue here is if you're going to cross-dress, surely you'd choose a sexier name than "Daniella".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back