Cox injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh i chose to spend my money elsewhere and picked up Hille believing he'd have a breakout year. So far I'm correct hes gone 90, 105, 88. Problem is he messed up his shoulder and was off for a while! Came back on but now im stressin he'll struggle or miss games. Shattered:thumbsdown:

he's playing sydney anyway, kreuzer will probably do better

What kind of stupid logic is that?

I suggest you have a look at his previous scores against Sydney - to save you some time, his worst score since 05 (played ~ 6 times) has been 80, which was in the 2005 Grand Final. Every other game he scored above 90.

What kind of stupid logic is that?

I suggest you have a look at his previous scores against Sydney - to save you some time, his worst score since 05 (played ~ 6 times) has been 80, which was in the 2005 Grand Final. Every other game he scored above 90.

gee i didn't realise, cox is one of a few players that actually score points against sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season? I heard that Hutchy said his leg may need to be amputated and that he plans to be the first player to play with some sort of mechanical bionic leg.

Season? I heard that Hutchy said his leg may need to be amputated and that he plans to be the first player to play with some sort of mechanical bionic leg.
One bionic leg? I heard on SEN that they were going to amputate both legs and give him two LONGER bionic legs so that he is taller than Sandilands and can dominate even more!

Taller then Sandilands??

I heard that he was ... ummm ... going ... to ... be ... taller then a building .............

ah well i tried, but seriously SEN is about as reliable as the melbourne weather report .. it was them that said stevens re-injured his neck and wasnt going to play round 1 remeber fellers

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back