Cox Plate

Remove this Banner Ad

only $12 for the running double which doesn't suggest good things.

Will be looking at about $4 for the second running double assuming SYT wins.

Which takes us to $36 lulz - big fields in the first and second legs probably means there will be about $120 offered for the favourite winning IMO which means a lot of us will comfortably do our dough if that happens.

He is so impressive.

Huge run from WBGY.

Wall Street got stuck on the rails and got pushed back, never got a chance.

Emma Freedman. Absolutely terrible - and clueless.

Outline by the comment when talking about Rekindled Interest "Has only won at the 1000 before, so their is a query on getting the distance"

I thought she was maybe joking?

Emma Freedman. Yeah she's terrible. Seven's coverage of the Melbourne Cup Carnival is actually a lot better. Most of Seven's sports coverage is rubbish, but the Melbourne Cup is actually ok.

Emma Freedman. Yeah she's terrible. Seven's coverage of the Melbourne Cup Carnival is actually a lot better. Most of Seven's sports coverage is rubbish, but the Melbourne Cup is actually ok.

Yeah, 7 have the Freedman with racing knowledge (Richard).

Bruce, Freedman, Marshall, Letts and do they still have Peter Donegan?

Freedman and Marshall know when to have a laugh and have great insights as well.

Some years they have some Brittish bird and last year they had Cumani who is great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the most enjoyable day's racing in a long time. Black Caviar and SYT did their thing and I was on Rekindled Interest for some icing on the cake.

Same, have done really well today.

Still alive in the quaddie as well, however if Katie Lee wins i will lose a few bucks
Need 2,5,15,16 to win to make a little profit

Same, have done really well today.

Still alive in the quaddie as well, however if Katie Lee wins i will lose a few bucks
Need 2,5,15,16 to win to make a little profit
Nice work Ron.

if they stop flogging all their un talented flogs on their coverage. it would be a billion times better and one=ce they get rid of sonia kruger and that **** coming in and talking about fashion at the end of every day. it would be much better

absolutely cleaned up today, only had the straight out bets and the trifecta for race 8

R1 - Elite Falls 1st $7.40, $2.82
R2 - Ambers Waltz 3rd $1.71
R3 - Lone Rock 3rd $3.15
R4 - Drumbeats 3rd $2.88
R5 - Black Caviar 1st $1.43, $1.19
R6 - Rekindled Interest 1st $5.10, $2.20
R7 - Precedence 1st $2.14, $1.35
R8 - More Joyous nothing (but got the trifecta)
R9 - Lady Lynette 1st $15.50, $4.40

wish i had a piece of the quaddie but wouldnt be paying much

That Black Caviar is a machine. Hay List wouldv'e had to run out of his skin to keep up today

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox Plate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back