Cox Plate

Remove this Banner Ad

Emma Freedman - "If I had a million dollars on me right now which I don't I would put a million dollars on SYT because that's how confident I am he will win it he is a champion and he will win this race"

Thanks Emma

I don't know who's worse Emma or Richard I know everything Freedman.

Emma Freedman - "If I had a million dollars on me right now which I don't I would put a million dollars on SYT because that's how confident I am he will win it he is a champion and he will win this race"

Thanks Emma

Wow she might as well have said a gazillion dollars. Then I would have 1.5 gazillion dollars and I could probably retire on that and then dad could stop getting me these roving reporter roles that make my family name a disgrace! Thanks dad!.

I'm so happy I've got tvn i would break things watching freedman and Pete 'I'll be taking the first 3 favorites in every race until I die as I'm really not sure what all those numbers in the formguide mean Donegan...if he's still alive? They seem to wheel him out this time of year.

tvn shits all over them with racing coverage. now next week we have to put up with the flogg every rubbish show on 7, melbourne cup coverage for the whole week

Like everyone else got the quaddie which barely covered my beer money haha.

Talked myself out of going heavy on SYT which in hindsight would've been nice but that's the joys of punting i guess.

Congrats to all who made some coin over the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox Plate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back