Coach Craig McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcraes comments are easily the most damaging words spoken to the Vic bias thats existed since 'Operation Heartland' 17yrs ago.
And the AFL's response is a warning.

If that doesn't underline exactly how biased this league is to the Vic clubs then nothing ever will.

Not only is it an admission of match fixing but to then dismiss it in such a way is nothing short of flipping the bird at every non Vic club and their fans.
The cats out of the bag officially and they simply dont care.
Richmond,bottom of the free differential 8 years now.
The only club on planet Earth that does not get home game umpiring.

Macrae is just frustrated because he coached a flag with Nathan Buckley's list, and now his list is in schambles and he's already traded this years first pick (6?) for Schultz lol... And his best players (apart from Naicos) are 30+

It's not unusual for coaches to make brash list desisions like trading draft picks for 'ready made' players to stay competitive, like Clarko & Hardwick done (unsucesfully) at the end of their tenures but that was after multiple flags..Not 1 flukey one.
Possibly the most ridiculous post in this whole thread

'And I do by choosing conditional data from arbitrary time periods'.

Attaboy.

Which time period is arbitrary? I researched the era since our move to the G as a homeground. And the data is conditional because I researched a certain question. How many times have the Sydney Swans played the Pies at the G since we moved there as a home ground?

We've known this for a long time. I mean when you're travelling to watch your team year after year and then realising its always one team heading in one direction....its sorta pretty obvious. Didn't the Swannies faithful realise?

Examples?
Can’t believe you’re asking the question Adam. If that was Essendon, I’d be agreeing, laughing my **** off, and ensuring that supporters bringing it up would be making it that much sweeter. You were kissed on the dick, rode your luck, as a collingwood fan I’d be celebrating it.
There’s your example mate, unheard of unseen run of luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have the rest of you neutral observer teams fared with your draws against the Swans???

AFL bias??
I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess that like most of the non Melbourne based clubs the swans play roughly half of their games at home and half away???

I’m guessing we’re about 50/50 in our draw against them.

Unless we get sent to some far flung part of the country against them too to minimise our games at the mcg? Wouldn’t want to play there more than twice a year tops in the home and away season. Good thing for us Melbourne have another home ground in Alice Springs, and hawks in Tassie or we’d be stuck with 4 games at the G.

Can’t believe you’re asking the question Adam. If that was Essendon, I’d be agreeing, laughing my **** off, and ensuring that supporters bringing it up would be making it that much sweeter. You were kissed on the dick, rode your luck, as a collingwood fan I’d be celebrating it.
There’s your example mate, unheard of unseen run of luck.
All of zero examples

All of zero examples
You can’t see that your club had a touch of luck ? Essendon in 1993 springs to mind. I think you have your head in the sand.
200.gif

Examples?
You’ve won 18 matches by less than a goal over a three year period including a Grand Final and Preliminary Final by 1 and 4 points respectively. How many examples do you want?

This includes several matches that had nothing to do with being “good in close games”, with umpiring errors (like the North Melbourne match this year) or player error (Jeremy McGovern). I remember the match against Essendon in 2022, Harry Jones hit the bloody post with 20 seconds to go and should have been given a 50 meter penalty and from the resulting kick-in, Elliott kicked the winner.

There have been several where Collingwood closed out the close wins deservedly, but many others were ridiculously lucky.

Really?

Could you imagine Collingwoods' reaction if last years GF was played at the GABBA?
I didn’t comment to stick up for Collingwood.
Longmire just consistently whinges and plays the victim extremely well, he needs to be called out. Sick of the rot that comes out of his mouth.
Maybe that’s why they struggle so much in Grand Finals.

You’ve won 18 matches by less than a goal over a three year period including a Grand Final and Preliminary Final by 1 and 4 points respectively. How many examples do you want?

This includes several matches that had nothing to do with being “good in close games”, with umpiring errors (like the North Melbourne match this year) or player error (Jeremy McGovern). I remember the match against Essendon in 2022, Harry Jones hit the bloody post with 20 seconds to go and should have been given a 50 meter penalty and from the resulting kick-in, Elliott kicked the winner.

There have been several where Collingwood closed out the close wins deservedly, but many others were ridiculously lucky.
It was as if a cosmic counterbalance had been set in place by karmakops after assessing that the damage of 1966, 1970, 1973 prelim, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1981 had not been off balanced enough by 1990, 2010, and the retirement of Ed. A further weighty finger on the scale just to balance things up a bit more.

The finger has now been clearly taken off the scale and cosmic reversion is taking place.

It was as if a cosmic counterbalance had been set in place by karmakops after assessing that the damage of 1966, 1970, 1973 prelim, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1981 had not been off balanced enough by 1990, 2010, and the retirement of Ed. A further weighty finger on the scale just to balance things up a bit more.

The finger has now been clearly taken off the scale and cosmic reversion is taking place.
Don't forget 1964....... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Craig McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

Back