Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

My Idea for gold coast team, Southport squids. (i just realized it looks too much like west coast, but oh well)
ss.png

lol...carn' the Squids...

i like the colored panels on the sides added to the Freo clash jumper, without them its just too white for my liking

That was my thoughts. Plus, the red and green actually have a significance with Freo's jumper... they represent the Port and Starboard sides of a boat. I thought that had more significance than purple and should be embraced as something to build a tradition on.

It may not be real easy to tell in the pic, but those panels would only be small down the sides like the blue ones on Carlton's clash jumper. Just to add a little something.

3) I though people might have seen them and compared them with each other and say which one was better. I guess I was wrong

I think the trouble is there is too many, some of which are very close to each other. All together they all look very similar and not exactly easy to compare.

Something a bit different now...

After the recent Hall of Fame tribute match, I wondered about possibly jumper designs for the states that were never part of State of Origin. So, I set about making some.

Queensland... The first that I did and probably my favourite.

Queensland.jpg

New South Wales... Added subtle stripes to the sky blue to give it something a little extra.

NewSouthWales.jpg

Northern Territory... Didn't want to go down the Aboriginal Flag route as not everyone from NT is Aboriginal. Based on territory flag.

NorthernTerritory.jpg

Australian Capital Territory... Based on territory flag.

AustralianCapitalTerritory.jpg

And finally, I've also done an Australian jumper if they were to compete in a World Cup of Aussie Rules.

Australia.jpg

These all look great. I had a go of one. It's for a (hopefully) potential Wollongong Warriors team. I decided it was worth a try. Colours just random, and I realise the AFL logo is on the wrong side. There is no sponsor on the back because Paint was screwing up.

WollongongLions.jpg

how come it wont let me post an attchment on the thread?? i've made a pretty good collection of guernseys that i wanna post but it is says that im not allowed to post attachments? does anyone no what to do?????

Something a bit different now...

After the recent Hall of Fame tribute match, I wondered about possibly jumper designs for the states that were never part of State of Origin. So, I set about making some.

Queensland... The first that I did and probably my favourite.

Queensland.jpg

New South Wales... Added subtle stripes to the sky blue to give it something a little extra.

NewSouthWales.jpg

Northern Territory... Didn't want to go down the Aboriginal Flag route as not everyone from NT is Aboriginal. Based on territory flag.

NorthernTerritory.jpg

Australian Capital Territory... Based on territory flag.

AustralianCapitalTerritory.jpg

And finally, I've also done an Australian jumper if they were to compete in a World Cup of Aussie Rules.

Australia.jpg
You've done it again Crow28. Gunnish. Send it in to the AFL.

the Queensland one is great ... and also ... Love the Major Sponsor!! Art Vandalay is a massive football fan as we all know

the Queensland one is great ... and also ... Love the Major Sponsor!! Art Vandalay is a massive football fan as we all know

Well why just pick random sponsors when we all know that the great latex company is keen to get into AFL:D

Love the aussie jumper, but fosters???? carlton draught or toyota would get the gig i reckon, but id love to see VB.

I put Fosters on because they sponsor the International Rules squad. Plus, Fosters is far more recognisable as Australian worldwide.

I would prefer queensland and NSW to have a emblem as well, rather then the outline and text. Otherwise they are great.

The Australia one, I like as well but why horizontal stripes? I know they are just a pattern, but I think of them with the American flag not Australia. And would prefer green on gold (so majority gold) That was a big criticism of the Australia cricket shirts, too much like Sth Africa. Australia usually wears gold with the green for pattern and stuff.

Good work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thought with all the debate about collingwood clash jumpers id come up with something

obviously add logos etc

being a collingwood supporter i wouldnt mind seeing them in something like this
jumpertemplategn82-1.png

thought with all the debate about collingwood clash jumpers id come up with something

obviously add logos etc

being a collingwood supporter i wouldnt mind seeing them in something like this
jumpertemplategn82-1.png

Doesn't really do anything at all to avoid a clash. Personally, I think they should adopt their current mostly white clash guernsey (and the jumper they wore for many many years prior to about 2000) coupled with white shorts as their main strip, then go with this as a clash:

Collingwood2.jpg

can someone help me out i want to design a coulpe for my club but i am hopeless on comps, i have the templates just no idea how to change them

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back