Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

remakes of a previous western sydney wolves design
WSWolves8.gif

WSWolves3.gif

i personally prefer the grey one but everyone had a fit when melbourne wore a silver jumper this year

You've got to be kidding with the Collingwood 'clash' jumper you have designed. It doesn't eliminate the clash at all!! Different story if you inverted the colours.
no, im not kidding. this isnt a clash for teams wearing black its a clash for teams wearing stripes(actually designed so your team could wear their real jumper). itd either be a 3rd jumper(probably 1 too many) or itd be a second jumper with the first being their tradition black on white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what should be on the Demons Alt Gurnsey. A red backgroud with a Demonsheild or Demonsword and blue numbers on the back. I say enough of the AFL manipulating the rules and allow the members of their respective clubs to decide what gurnsey should look like.

You know what should be on the Demons Alt Gurnsey. A red backgroud with a Demonsheild or Demonsword and blue numbers on the back. I say enough of the AFL manipulating the rules and allow the members of their respective clubs to decide what gurnsey should look like.

Or just a big picture of Jack Watts?

here are some st kilda clash/away guernseys that i came up with that i posted on the saints board.

the first couple are based on the famous hot cross bun, while the third is a little more traditional.

StKildaClash.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back