Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

I just made a geelong random one.

GeelongRandom.jpg

Doing a little Fantasy AFL world cup project thingo. First up is Croatia, always loved their national sporting uniforms :)

33oglqa.png

As we sung in Germany: to the tune of Go West "You're Shirt!! looks like a table cloth, You're shirt looks like a table cloth"

It occurs to me that any Gold Coast Team will have to use colors not already over-represented within the AFL.

Since the supposedly favored colors are blue and gold, already used by West Coast as well as Brisbane (with Maroon), and together with the consideration that Blue will not be allowed, I substituted Green.

Green and Gold match, and are Australia's colors. Should be popular...

GCSG2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not bad, but what do the 'celtics' represent in westen sydney?

not a bad irish design.
Read the story about how the AFL is thinking about calling the new Sydney team the Celtics and trying to make them a primarily Irish based squad...

Daisy, Adelaide's jumper is navy with red and gold hoops. My Tas version is green with maroon and gold hoops, the construction of the jumper got a little lost in translation thru photoshopping.

Essendon and Richmond have the exact same uniform. One with a red sash the other with a yellow sash. Explain to me the confusion. Adel would wear their alternate strip away as would Tas, whatever that may be.

Daisy, Adelaide's jumper is navy with red and gold hoops. My Tas version is green with maroon and gold hoops, the construction of the jumper got a little lost in translation thru photoshopping.

Essendon and Richmond have the exact same uniform. One with a red sash the other with a yellow sash. Explain to me the confusion. Adel would wear their alternate strip away as would Tas, whatever that may be.
Oh shit, I didn't know you wanted it Maroon.
I've fixed it.

How necessary are these clash jumpers. I think I speak for most Melbourne supporters when I say that our silver guernsey is an insult to the club. Brisbane, Hawthorn, St. Kilda and Adelaide have the worst of the lot. When I go to the footy I have no trouble telling who plays for who when teams are wearing their traditional guernsey's. why do we want to the game to turn into soccer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back