Cricket Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of good news - India is 6 for 34 at lunch against NZ. Trouble is, the Kiwis have to bat shortly: I wouldn't be surprised if the home team is batting again before stumps.

A tale of two subcontinental pitches. The one in Multan is a day 8 pitch now, so looks like it's starting to do a bit...

1729151938567.png

Last edited:

Poms are gorn, Indians heading that way. Doesn't look like anything wrong with the pitch over there...

View attachment 2146801
I tell you what - India is making a game of this. They're now 3 for 261: just 95 behind. If they can get a lead of 150+, it could be an interesting finish.

I tell you what - India is making a game of this. They're now 3 for 261: just 95 behind. If they can get a lead of 150+, it could be an interesting finish.

Haha, yes - the first day of the test was washed out, but all that 46 all out did was provide enough time to still get a result - for either team as it looks now.

Haha, yes - the first day of the test was washed out, but all that 46 all out did was provide enough time to still get a result - for either team as it looks now.
They're still 3 down, and now they're only 19 behind. It's starting to remind me of a certain Test in India in 2001 - slightly different circumstances, but India were way behind until Laxman and Dravid got together and changed the course of the match.

They're still 3 down, and now they're only 19 behind. It's starting to remind me of a certain Test in India in 2001 - slightly different circumstances, but India were way behind until Laxman and Dravid got together and changed the course of the match.

India got to 3/408, but then all out for 462, leaving the Kiwis 107 to win - they were 0/0 when bad light and rain ended day 4.

Redbacks on top - 3 words that don’t normally go together in the same sentence, but the Bulls are 5 for 87, in reply to our 314. Henry Hunt’s 136 is looking better and better – maybe he’s a silly chance for Test selection.

Redbacks on top - 3 words that don’t normally go together in the same sentence, but the Bulls are 5 for 87, in reply to our 314. Henry Hunt’s 136 is looking better and better – maybe he’s a silly chance for Test selection.

Golden Globe in the second innings!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The front line batting line up has been pretty poor in the shield. Marnus basically the only one to make it to double figures (apart from Khawaja this morning with 39).

Carey on the other hand looks to be in quite good nick.

The front line batting line up has been pretty poor in the shield. Marnus basically the only one to make it to double figures (apart from Khawaja this morning with 39).

Queensland 4 for 98, chasing 359 to win. Peirson and Neser will be the big wickets - knock those 2 over, and we should win from here.

Im taking Hunt

Khawaja
Hunt
Labuschange
Smith
Head
Marsh
Carey
Starc
Cummins
Lyon
Hazelwood