Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

487556_604672836212700_680310022_n.jpg

Would be a prototype, made up with the sponsors logo quickly for the photoshoot
So it actually might be a joke? Like it might just be something they just made to show the Carlton Mid logos.

It looks like the kind of design you would be able to choose from on one of those custom club gear websites

So it actually might be a joke? Like it might just be something they just made to show the Carlton Mid logos.

It looks like the kind of design you would be able to choose from on one of those custom club gear websites
I think more likely the design has been chosen and they've used the prototype they showed CA and chucked the Carlton Mid logos on - the prototypes wouldn't have the logos until they're approved, no point adding the extra cost and stuff till you know you need it.

hey guys, it was wonderful to see somebody caring for ODI kits like I do. anyway i did see a website which had all previous kits listed. I made one myself for Pakistan too

sorry bros. new here. anyway ive posted it in the request forum. Volta, thanks but I meant a graphic shirt without any head/arms etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't mean it. Not everyone finds being called "buddy" or "mate" patronising... some people are just trying to be friendly

Its not like I would say oi dick. Its polite that way. Ok champ
Nice patronisation in this thread, Volta. Gonna trot out a "champ" or "cob" anytime soon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back