Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha Borg.

Had the same thoughts. ;)

2 units - Watson high bat @ $3.75 + 25% sportingbet bonus win
1 unit - Watson MOM @ $7 win

1 unit - Zim high bat - Taibu @ $5.50 loss

Good night. Not sure how Watson managed MOM, Johnson 4/19 of 9.2 looks pretty decent, but will take it.

Welcome back to BF Sas after a few weeks off too. Well done on the Cremer bet. :thumbsu:

Nice work on Cremer. I followed but only for a $1. Rest of the night was good with Watson somehow given man of match. Also Zimbabwe openers both under 25@2.33 was a given.

Cremer should cash now. Hope you boys followed.

Some good advice.

Take Iqbal in every Bangladesh game.

Take Taylor or Coventry when Zimbabwe go against the other minnows.

Take Cremer when Zimbabwe go against decent opposition. Batting at number 9, he will always be over 30 dollars.

Put 1 unit on...thanks very much :)

Edit: Only got 64-1 though...Still, not complaining!!!

I like Haddin to get to 25 before Watson. Watson is easily the better batsmen but if chasing a low total I think Haddin will just go nuts, has no respect for lesser bowlers. Got this at $2.70. LOSS

Also on neither Zimbabwe opener to make 25 at $2.25. WIN

Who knows what the openers were doing early on, Haddin was on 24 when Watson got to 25. Maybe a little unlucky.

The second bet was easy money IMO and made up for the opening bets loss.

Overall: +19.3 units

6 units England -6.5/100 runs @ $1.72

3 units Strauss first man out @ $1.87
3 units Trott most runs @ $4 (This will be placed after the toss and will only be placed if England bat first)

What book is offering England -6.5/100 runs?

Seems a little generous, even if Canada got as close as they did in a warm up match.

Actually....you could be onto something there.

Ned high score

1 unit Bukhari @ $31 - He scored well in their warm-up matches and this will all depend on how much Cooper, De Grooth and Doeschate score. That's at Sportingbet Australia.

3 units Trott most runs @ $4 (This will be placed after the toss and will only be placed if England bat first)

Someone mentioned it the other day but if they bat first you are betting off going for MOTM. If he makes 80+ (most likely needed to get most runs against Holland) then he will win MOTM 80% of the time. And it adds $3 to the odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone mentioned it the other day but if they bat first you are betting off going for MOTM. If he makes 80+ (most likely needed to get most runs against Holland) then he will win MOTM 80% of the time. And it adds $3 to the odds.

I can see Anderson or Broad taking a 4+ for though. Johnson was very unlucky not to take out MOM honours for Aus

It certainly is the risk with doing it but you are getting an extra $3 to take that risk. The thing is batters generally get the love unless a bowler gets 5 wickets. Whether that is fair or not is another story but it is true.

So far MOTM has gone to the batsmen 3 times. All 3 were when the good team batted first. When Kenya batted first the NZ bowler got it.

Only got the 2 bets for tonight;

England High Bat - Trott @ 4.00
England most wickets - Broad @ 3.50

If Trott keeps up his form from Australia, he is value as 3rd fav, while Broad smashed through Canada in the last warmup match, and in what is likely to be a shortened bowling innings, his only real threat will come from Anderson who was in bad one day form in Australia. (Swann will be a good bet against the better sides when they are likely to bowl 50 overs).

Cooper/Pieterson RUNS @ $15

Kruger/Pieterson RUNS @ $78.15

Bukhari/Pieterson RUNS @ $63.75 (bukhari only $17 on centrebet:thumbsdown:)

I don't rate Doeschate at all, he looked like a hack in the big bash. I really have no idea why he had a reputation as a hitter going into it, looked like an absolute B grader. Cooper has also looked rubbish of late but at least I know he CAN play. The others are for a bit of a larf!:thumbsu:

I've been thinking Trott all day but something tells me Pieterson... Its stupid but I just have a feeling that the dutchys will bat first and make about 110 (cooper 37 top score) and then Pieterson will come out guns blazing for a quick 44 to just finish ahead of strauss on about 38 + lots of extras :p.

I think Cooper most runs in the tournament @$4 is a good thing. He'll be in a few more multi's before I leave work today :p

Cooper/Pieterson RUNS @ $15

Kruger/Pieterson RUNS @ $78.15

Bukhari/Pieterson RUNS @ $63.75 (bukhari only $17 on centrebet:thumbsdown:)

I don't rate Doeschate at all, he looked like a hack in the big bash. I really have no idea why he had a reputation as a hitter going into it, looked like an absolute B grader. Cooper has also looked rubbish of late but at least I know he CAN play. The others are for a bit of a larf!:thumbsu:

I've been thinking Trott all day but something tells me Pieterson... Its stupid but I just have a feeling that the dutchys will bat first and make about 110 (cooper 37 top score) and then Pieterson will come out guns blazing for a quick 44 to just finish ahead of strauss on about 38 + lots of extras :p.

I think Cooper most runs in the tournament @$4 is a good thing. He'll be in a few more multi's before I leave work today :p

just thought you should see this: http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/engine/match/473329.html

netherlands last warm up match. Ten made his last 50odd of about 20 balls....

The most runs market is still available after the toss. If England are batting second, then yes, Pieterson most runs looks much better. If England bat first, then it's Trott. That's the way I'm going. :thumbsu:

Well i only have money in centrebet at the moment ans those bastards take down markets ridiculously early, sometimes days early!. But with MOM it was closed really early at least an hour before the toss because I had one go at watto and I went back for another one 5 mins later and it was gone!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back