Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

That was absolute amateur hour, professional cricketers indeed. Looked like two kids at Saturday cricket, no idea.

**** me, Broad takes his 3rd wicket, which would have got him the outright winner for most wickets, but the dumb poms only had 3 men in the circle.:eek::mad:

Cmon Dutchy's, kick their arse, I'm staying up to watch the Poms lose now.:mad:

$10 on 3and4 runs first over @7.5 well that didnt work
also 10 wim on netherlands @3.75 have runs on board pressure on england

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took these guys earlier today in multis of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 legs, obviously the guys with shorter odds are because they had already played a game and scored runs before hand. (ten Doeschate hadnt batted before I placed the bets)

Bangladesh Iqbal @ 2.50
Ireland Joyce @ 3.20
Australia Watson @ 2.62
India Sehwag @ 1.60
Zimbabwe B Taylor @ 4.00
Netherlands ten Doeschate @2.40

Around $50 over 57 multis to win a little over $2000 if all 6 get up :)

Okay, last night in the cricket I lost every bet. Should never have lost that handicap though. **** England.

Tonight.

6 units Kenya +7.5/150 @ $1.83

This is Pakistan they are playing. If Kenya don't cover, I will be surprised.

Think getting on the most runs for the openers of the team playing the Netherlands is a good idea, I don't rate there bowlers at all. You would have to expect one of them to make a decent score.

Pakistan Kenya might be a no bet game for me, I don't know anything about Kenya and Pakistan are unpredictable at the best of times. A live bet may be in order.

Pakistan should destroy Kenya. There batting line up is very strong and they bat very deep into the order and are also very aggressive. I can also see Akhtar cleaning up the Kenya batsmen with sheer pace

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back