Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Might put 1 unit bets onb a couple of the Kenyan tailenders for highest bat. Ill do a bit of research soon....unless anyone else wnats to do it? haha

Off memory Kenya really don't have anyone down there that could put up a huge score. It will be one of their top or middle order. If anyone, it will be Kammande, but that is very doubtful. Ouma, Patel or Waters or Tikolo are the more likely. Too hard to tell.

$41 on Australia to beat New Zealand @ $1.45 (TAB)
$20 on New Zealand to beat Australia @ $2.95 (Centrebet)

Loss if Australia win: $1.55
Loss if New Zealand win: $2

Then put the $20 free matched "hi bat" bet from Centrebet on Shane Watson at $3.50.

Effectively risking $2 to win $50 on Watson for high bat. I like those odds.

$41 on Australia to beat New Zealand @ $1.45 (TAB)
$20 on New Zealand to beat Australia @ $2.95 (Centrebet)

Loss if Australia win: $1.55
Loss if New Zealand win: $2

Then put the $20 free matched "hi bat" bet from Centrebet on Shane Watson at $3.50.

Effectively risking $2 to win $50 on Watson for high bat. I like those odds.

I hate how strict centrebet are on wagering requirements...

I won about $70 off a free bet I got from when I first deposited and I need to turn that over 3 times before I have no more wagering requirements and can take the money out of the account. I don't mind much about that but before I do so I can't get any refer a friend free bets or get a free bet for specials such as these :mad:

Btw Lenny, is your avatar Andy from 'The Office' ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just letting everybody know Centrebet are having a promo for the highest bat in the Aus NZ game. Have a bet up to $20 and they will match it (or you get a $20 freebet if you lose, I can't remember).

I am liking Ponting here for some reason, going for Clarke here, just hoping we bat first and he gets plenty of overs to face.

WTF how is that possible, I understand if a Paki got 120+ but wasnt the highest in the 80's?. Thats terrible.

The highest score was only 71 with a strikerate of 136. Wasn't the worst innnings ever however Afridi did get the best bowling figures for a captain in a world cup match, still couldn't get MOTM.

South Africa tonight for me, finally a game with a bit of value. A lot of people rate the Windies, but not me. They rely on Galye/Sarwan/Chanderpaul to make their runs and with the South Africans bowling line up its going to be hard for them. Also the Windies bowling line up is nothing special expcept for Roach who I rate highly.

MOTM to go to Amla or Kallis my two favourite South African players that should be able to make runs which seems to be crucial in winning the award. Kallis might also roll him arm over and get a few wickets.

The match was pretty much over though when Afridi came into bowl. Akmal came in and formed a good partnership at a very good strike rate to push there score over 300

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back