Universal Love Cripps re-signs until the end of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news! Good work on putting it up so quickly Thy. A number of us getting nervous.
[/QUOTE]
bees dick in it with malifice - he may have just shaded me.................

I hope the kid was given a blank cheque to name his own price. So well deserved regardless of what he's being paid.
The responsibility Crippa has taken on in his young life for the club each week is astounding to say the least!
Thanks Crippa for sticking with the Blues! I hope the club can re pay you with some silverware not too far in the future.
Bound by Blue.

Would like it to have been 4 years but beggars can't be choosers.

We and he will have more on an idea where the team is going by the time 2021 finishes I guess. At least we get to enjoy him for a few more years yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Patty, would of loved it to be longer, but can understand the why
His management would have been negligent if they signed him beyond 2021. If we are not in a position on the ladder that entices Crippa to stay at the end of 2021, then I wouldn't begrudge him leaving for greener pastures.

Would like it to have been 4 years but beggars can't be choosers.

We and he will have more on an idea where the team is going by the time 2021 finishes I guess. At least we get to enjoy him for a few more years yet.

Fair dinkum. Some of you people would find a negative in winning Lotto :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Cripps re-signs until the end of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back