Preview 2024 Rd 18 Carlton vs Bevo's Bullies Saturday 13th July 4:35PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium - #CRIPPS200

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if I am able to scan my away membership for entry into today’s game?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah that will be fine. My brother rang the club yesterday and they confirmed it will be get entry, but it will be first in best dressed in terms of securing a seat

I was under the impression that we'd need to upgrade to get in, but can't find anything explicitly stating that.
There would’ve been club comms if that was the case. I do think they’ll get a fairly decent crowd so getting a seat even with the H&A membership is gonna be a battle the later you leave getting to the game. Although mate, if they say you need to upgrade I’ll be joining in on the riot.

Bulldogs are an enigma as well. Dangerous when running hot but abysmal at other times.
The difference between good and bad for the Bulldogs is miles apart. Only hope we dont get good dogs today as they will be a difficult opponent.

There would’ve been club comms if that was the case. I do think they’ll get a fairly decent crowd so getting a seat even with the H&A membership is gonna be a battle the later you leave getting to the game. Although mate, if they say you need to upgrade I’ll be joining in on the riot.
Yeah, just realised I wasted 50$ upgrading when I could have gotten in with membership. That'll teach me not to do my own research.

If anyone is selling regular adult tickets to this game, could you let me know please. Folks (who have attended virtually every week for 40 odd years, missed out, which is sad with it being Crippa’s 200th). Bloody Marvel - these games should all be at the G. I scored standing room but they’re too old to stand. Cheers

Someone came to the rescue - big thanks!

Could still take one more if anyone has one - this one can be standing room (for my sis).

If anyone is selling regular adult tickets to this game, could you let me know please. Folks (who have attended virtually every week for 40 odd years, missed out, which is sad with it being Crippa’s 200th). Bloody Marvel - these games should all be at the G. I scored standing room but they’re too old to stand. Cheers
:think: I didnt think they sold standing room tickets anymore but clearly they do. Enjoy the game charred_fate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back