Universal Love Cripps re-signs until the end of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

According to article, "Cripps joins Murphy, C. Curnow, Fisher, De Koning, P. Kerr, Dow & O’Brien in extending their contracts with the Club throughout the year."

Out of contract at end of '18 season - source FootyWire

Mullet, A. Silvagni, O'Shea, Polson, Thomas, Lang, Pickett, Lamb, JGM, Simpson, LeBois, Shaw, Kennedy, Lobbe, Wright, Graham, Kerridge, Rowe
- Did Kennedy only sign on for 1 yr??
- 16/17 OOC at season's end. Big numbers. That's 1/3 of list...
Kennedy was for 3 I think, Polson was also re-signed, Lang would not have come over on a 1 year deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crippa re-signing, on top of Charlie and Murph, can only help our chase of mature players as it provides the most creditable affirmation that its a good place to be.

Imagine Gaff would be thinking geez I wont get the best tagger, I could become the new Tommy Mitchell.

Also wonder what Tom Elliott had to say about the email he just received? Poor form Carlton there should have been a member poll before the board sign of on the contract.

Go baggers.

Forgot to mention above that Sammy McClure stated on SEN that he believes Crippa will be on 7 figures in the latter years of the contract. On the basis of importance we have got him for unders.

Great news! Would have loved to see him sign for longer, but he's still got a contract for next year and once this contract ends we will hopefully have taken some big strides which will push him to sign again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Cripps re-signs until the end of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back