News Crows eye Walker, Jacobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we should string this out as long as possible. The crows are desperate for a ruck, and all the other ruck possibilities are disappearing fast. Wouldn't be surprised if the Crows are the ones sounding out the Bulldogs on WIll Minson with their 30's pick. They might leave this trade period with Tambling + Minson minus 3 draft picks and no salary cap space. That would be a total disaster.

:)

This seems like a reasonable deal. Adelaide still have a first round draft pick & get the ruckman they want (one that they believe is worth a 3 year contract), while we get a slight upgrade on our first round pick & a second round pick which would be a speculative pick at best in a compromised draft.

Yeh I agree MS, seems like a balanced trade, pretty happy with that.

Quoting Steven Rowe on channel crow, so this is about as credible as anything KB dribbles.

Apparently we have offerred Jacobs and #18 in exchange for #14 & #33.

This is the minimum i would take for Jacobs and be reasonably happy with.

What was the pick that the Pies offered?

We won't miss Jacobs, we have plenty of ruck depth but I see what you are saying. The thing is we will be lucky to get anything worth while at that selection. On that note, it's worth sending a message to other clubs.

We will not be ****ed. We are Carlton, we do the ****ing.

That was basicly our motto from 01-05.

With the Stevens trade, we wanted Didak and they wanted to give us some random hack (who I doubt even ended up playing more then 50 games)

We overrated Stevens, they underrated him. Hence he went into the PSD. Didnt hurt us the next season though, ended up winning the big one :thumbsu:

The crows have run to the media , theyve blinked !

Swann is just doing them slow ,

Theyve gotta land sauce now after being r*ped by Richmond or they lose all cred !

Swann has played the big game many times , he'd be enjoying this !!!

Yep crows list manager now on 3aw they are in damage control

That was basicly our motto from 01-05.

With the Stevens trade, we wanted Didak and they wanted to give us some random hack (who I doubt even ended up playing more then 50 games)

We overrated Stevens, they underrated him. Hence he went into the PSD. Didnt hurt us the next season though, ended up winning the big one :thumbsu:

i could be wrong but wasnt it scotland that they were trying to give port !

Ok, so demons have come out and offered there 2nd round for David Hale who is a fully developed hack being kept out by a developing ruckman in Goldstein and Hansen a developing forward

BUT!!!

Carlton are asking way way way to much wanting pick 14 to be part of a trade with adelaide according to one G. Lyon and the rest of the tools at Triple M and Croc Media for a Talented up and comer in Jacobs, Clubs want players who stand up when it counts, thats why Jacobs was picked for our EF and Davis was dropped for the 2nd GF.

Gary Lyon is a tool these days. He used to be spot on the money before he became a co-host of the Footy Show. My guess now is that he just says anything inflammatory because it's obvious he is taking over Sam Newman's mantle as Mr. Controversy (though I doubt he will be the playboy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or not... If you dont want the info I have, dont read it, I couldnt care any less. I post what I get told. For all i know my sources could be feeding me gems, crap or feeding me info they just heard on the radio. If everyone unanimoulsy doesnt care about the info i post, then I will stop it, but it seems you are in the minority. Stop with the pot shots. You already offer little to this board anyway at the moment.

BIB, we appreciate your posts mate.

I think the best way is to just block TG's posts and nonsense. It makes the board a better place to be. :thumbsu:

If Swann and Icke want a deal done they get it.

I've seen you say this quite a bit over the past few days and not convinced even you believe it. Will be happy to go home with my tail between my legs if proven wrong, but IMO we're heading towards "worst case scenario."

I think the best way is to just block TG's posts and nonsense. It makes the board a better place to be. :thumbsu:
Quit being a dick. BIB has been one of the better posters around here and his stuff is much better than your bitching and dribble.
If you're gullible enough to believe that blueinblood has a source, then there really is one born every minute.

I guess Blueinblood was first with the story about Alan Richardson joining Carlton.

I suspect that his sources are as real as BrizzyBlue's.

And I don't have to offer to opinions that you agree with.

Suck it up.

parrot is the biggest cancer on this board.

Wow hav just had a browse of this amazingly long and pointless thread. Parrot and Sin City are amazing posters and great contirbutors to this board and are sigle handedly (almost) responsible for fueling the delusion that Adelaide will trade pick 14 to Carlton.

My mail is that it simply wont happen. Best and final offer is Adelaide's 2nd rounder and even this may be on the table for only a limited time, reverting to a third rounder if and when a trade for Griffin is made with Freo.

A few other myths that need busting:
- Sellar has been offered, this is false;
- Talia is to be traded back to melb, false again, never offered and wouldnt be;

That leaves Carlton to take the second (but be quick before it becomes a third) or let Sauce to the the PSD. Adelaide is confident he will fall to our pick anyways.

cue Parrot or Sin City

'but he beat an injured mumford in a final... he is worth way morethan Hale..."

Wow hav just had a browse of this amazingly long and pointless thread. Parrot and Sin City are amazing posters and great contirbutors to this board and are sigle handedly (almost) responsible for fueling the delusion that Adelaide will trade pick 14 to Carlton.

My mail is that it simply wont happen. Best and final offer is Adelaide's 2nd rounder and even this may be on the table for only a limited time, reverting to a third rounder if and when a trade for Griffin is made with Freo.

A few other myths that need busting:
- Sellar has been offered, this is false;
- Talia is to be traded back to melb, false again, never offered and wouldnt be;

That leaves Carlton to take the second (but be quick before it becomes a third) or let Sauce to the the PSD. Adelaide is confident he will fall to our pick anyways.

cue Parrot or Sin City

'but he beat an injured mumford in a final... he is worth way morethan Hale..."

Over 1800 posts before you came along to sort things out. Can't thank you enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back