Toast Crows pushing for 60,000 members in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it when people like Graham use the top picks for being shite part as the only reason for having improved.
Just as big a clown as Rucci.

Guess it's just a massive coincidence then?

Get high draft picks, keep them fit and health and at your club and improve. Straight forward logic to me.

Love it when people like Graham use the top picks for being shite part as the only reason for having improved.
Just as big a clown as Rucci.

If you're referring to improvement right up to the top of the ladder, it's the only reason that matters. Port aren't clear #1 without Boak, Hartlett, Wingard and Wines, it's as simple as that.

Guess it's a massive coincidence then?
No offence to Hartlett, Wines, Butcher and Wingard, but if he is going to play that card, Graeme should also add that if the drafts weren't compromised and had the beat players removed pre draft including numerous KPPs as well as your very own Crouch, plus having our picks downgraded for the same reason we would be unbeatable for years to come.
Perhaps he could add that if we had received multiple Top 4 picks in uncompromised drafts during those two annus horribles like Hawthorn, St Kilda, West Coast, Collingwood, Richmond and more we would be unbeatable for at leaat a decade.
If he then alao uses Polec as a top 5 example why not use Tambling?

It's all just shit no different to the examples above.
We were shite when our off field was shite and we started doing well after we got the ducks lined up.
The only extra top picks have been Butcher, Wines and Wingard in massively compromised drafts.
IMO you lot are shite atm because your off field is shite and has been for a while but just like with us there is a lag between the off field becoming shite and the team following suite. Fix that up and the results will follow. You have some very good players ans saying you have a bad team is being massively rude towards Sloane, Danger, Smith, Crouch, Talia, Tex and more.
Our off field started going shite whilst the team was performing very well as did yours

Rucci is a Teflon coated diabolical genius borne of favourable circumstance. He gets exactly what he wants by doing/saying nothing about the nincompoopery at the AFC, yet he can't attack the club in this manner anyway because his employers sponsor the club.

Cornes?

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Port bandwagoners hate Graham and Crows supporters hate Rucci. Gee what a surprise.

Rucci is a complete embarrassment. His article during the week was absolute tripe!

Go Uncle Graham ;)

Flogs!

Anyone have a link other than the Advertiser tripe that the Crows are donating all profits of our 3 game memberships to Variety?

No extra source, but I did think it just said Variety are selling 3 game memberships, sort of as a fundraiser, not all profits from every 3 game ticket.

No extra source, but I did think it just said Variety are selling 3 game memberships, sort of as a fundraiser, not all profits from every 3 game ticket.

FWIW, my work has a partnership with Variety, and they're using the 3 game memberships as a fundraiser for Variety.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Target_60000.jpg

Not sure what this means but it is up on the 19th man website, and they have also taken the counter off the page as of this afternoon (which was at 57,231), I'm guessing we have either reached 60,000 members or are very close to it.

RegYourReg_324x320px_c.jpg

Did we ever reach 60,000? They've taken that off the site and replaced it with this, no counter still either.

The AFL came out and said we were 57k.
But they had an * next to us and Port as they were waiting on the SMA audit to figure out who's a fan of who or something like that.

No offence to Hartlett, Wines, Butcher and Wingard, but if he is going to play that card, Graeme should also add that if the drafts weren't compromised and had the beat players removed pre draft including numerous KPPs as well as your very own Crouch, plus having our picks downgraded for the same reason we would be unbeatable for years to come.
Perhaps he could add that if we had received multiple Top 4 picks in uncompromised drafts during those two annus horribles like Hawthorn, St Kilda, West Coast, Collingwood, Richmond and more we would be unbeatable for at leaat a decade.
If he then alao uses Polec as a top 5 example why not use Tambling?

It's all just shit no different to the examples above.
We were shite when our off field was shite and we started doing well after we got the ducks lined up.
The only extra top picks have been Butcher, Wines and Wingard in massively compromised drafts.
IMO you lot are shite atm because your off field is shite and has been for a while but just like with us there is a lag between the off field becoming shite and the team following suite. Fix that up and the results will follow. You have some very good players ans saying you have a bad team is being massively rude towards Sloane, Danger, Smith, Crouch, Talia, Tex and more.
Our off field started going shite whilst the team was performing very well as did yours

Hey PAF....How are you a Poort supporter with logical and correct arguments like this? Sure you don't secretly barrack for the Crows?

I think the AFL is still doing the Membership Audit of all clubs, but I don't think we quite made it to 60K as in the Pride Magazine I got in the post the other day, it said that we were very close to 60000, that was printed a few weeks ago so perhaps we made it??

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Crows pushing for 60,000 members in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back