Game Day Round 18 - Crows v Saints - Battle for Pick 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed most of the game, how did Bond go? Will he play again next week?
He may only play home games as the SMA and AFC want his family to turn up each week to boost crowd numbers

Did anyone notice poor Thilthorpe after the game? He missed the song! A trainer was having him run laps along the field, something about de-loading? I'm not sure.... Maybe because he was a sub and didn't play for long.

We were watching him, and the crowd that was left sang the song whilst he was standing by himself aww. He raised his hands to get us to sing louder lol.
And on one end the crowd was calling THILLLLLTHORRRRPE 🤣 and when he was running closer to the cheer squad they were cheering loud for him haha. Finally he got to go in after what seemed like ages!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free kicks 9-2 already. Feels like we could be in for an all timer

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
At the ground, despite a slow awkward start, it appeared to me that we were playing slightly better footy than the Saints in the 1st quarter. It was only the 2 to 10 free kick count keeping them in it.

The umpires know they can't end a game 8 to 40 free kicks I felt that when the complete bias had to give way we would win.

But FFS, they made sure the didn't give us a set shot free kick at goal unless they absolutely had to. TT needed 2 holding on opportunities before they paid the 2nd one.

I wonder if Sir Swamp thing could do a set shot I50 free kick ladder?

Did anyone notice poor Thilthorpe after the game? He missed the song! A trainer was having him run laps along the field, something about de-loading? I'm not sure.... Maybe because he was a sub and didn't play for long.

We were watching him, and the crowd that was left sang the song whilst he was standing by himself aww. He raised his hands to get us to sing louder lol.
And on one end the crowd was calling THILLLLLTHORRRRPE 🤣 and when he was running closer to the cheer squad they were cheering loud for him haha. Finally he got to go in after what seemed like ages!
Jack Riewordt said to Roo heads should roll because Thilthorpe was running instead of singing the song 🤣

At the ground, despite a slow awkward start, it appeared to me that we were playing slightly better footy than the Saints in the 1st quarter. It was only the 2 to 10 free kick count keeping them in it.
It didn't seem like that at all

They obliterated us in clearances in Q1, got in first for the ball, were quick to tackle.

We started sluggishly in general, didn't adjust to the conditions with only Dawson up to speed.

Reacted strongly in Q2, more players got involved and I thought we largely controlled the game from that point on.

It didn't seem like that at all

They obliterated us in clearances in Q1, got in first for the ball, were quick to tackle.

We started sluggishly in general, didn't adjust to the conditions with only Dawson up to speed.

Reacted strongly in Q2, more players got involved and I thought we largely controlled the game from that point on.
A few of their goals came directly of dodgy free kicks... Ie the htb against fog... That was a completely wrong call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 18 - Crows v Saints - Battle for Pick 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back