FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually thought that was one of the weakest moments of the episode. It's not a particularly new joke and there wasn't any spin on it that made it an iconic Curb moment

It also had no call back later in the show so felt a bit shoehorned.

Actually thought that was one of the weakest moments of the episode. It's not a particularly new joke and there wasn't any spin on it that made it an iconic Curb moment
Oh well I had a good chuckle. Weakest moment is a fair stretch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still play Wordle daily but that reminded me of the Siri joke as being one that seems to have been made a bit late. It'd be like making a Pokemon Go joke.
As if people of that age would be playing Pokémon Go. Would also be harder to make a simple joke that suited those characters

As if people of that age would be playing Pokémon Go. Would also be harder to make a simple joke that suited those characters

Huh?

I feel like you've entirely missed the point of the example I made. I took a fad that has since gone out of fashion to highlight that if they made a joke about it now, it would be after the fad had gone out of fashion. I wasn't literally saying "Why haven't they made a Pokemon Go joke" which I have no idea how you've interpreted my post that way.

As a side note, a joke about Larry watching kids staring at their phones walking into trees or other objects because they're playing Pokemon Go is a pretty easy joke to make or observation to make without those characters being the ones to play it.

I just have no idea what angle you thought you were taking lol.

Huh?

I feel like you've entirely missed the point of the example I made. I took a fad that has since gone out of fashion to highlight that if they made a joke about it now, it would be after the fad had gone out of fashion. I wasn't literally saying "Why haven't they made a Pokemon Go joke" which I have no idea how you've interpreted my post that way.

As a side note, a joke about Larry watching kids staring at their phones walking into trees or other objects because they're playing Pokemon Go is a pretty easy joke to make or observation to make without those characters being the ones to play it.

I just have no idea what angle you thought you were taking lol.
Fair enough ..didn’t read your last sentence properly. Anyway does it really matter. Worldle’s not that yesterday and it’s an easy joke to make in the context it was made.

Fair enough ..didn’t read your last sentence properly. Anyway does it really matter. Worldle’s not that yesterday and it’s an easy joke to make in the context it was made.

Surprised because you agreed the Siri joke was dated. I enjoyed the joke because as I said I still play it, I was simply saying it has come after the main fad has disappeared.

Surprised because you agreed the Siri joke was dated. I enjoyed the joke because as I said I still play it, I was simply saying it has come after the main fad has disappeared.
I thought the Siri joke was very funny

I still play Wordle daily but that reminded me of the Siri joke as being one that seems to have been made a bit late. It'd be like making a Pokemon Go joke.
Yeah, I thought the same, but I let it slide because they at least brought it back later in the episode. Bloody Ted "two word" Danson.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back