List Mgmt. Current Contract Lengths

Remove this Banner Ad

Morris, Murphy, Boyd and Cooney all to retire at the end of next year?
Morris and Murphy can both play roles for at least the next 2 years as long as we are not asking Morris to take the oppositions top KPF each week

Looking at various frustrated opinions on here ( I haven't read all) about players being axed/traded. My past mail has been mostly good, so I can tell you you that;

Boyd has been offered base wage in the real hope that he'll announce his retirement, which he hasn't accepted..yet.
JMac is putting Minson on the table for a club to offer a Lake type deal (to get us more picks in the 1st/2nd rounds) poss an SA/WA club, if not he will stay. I'm open to either.
Rookies gone. Redpath, Austin and Greenwood all going (Only Redpath might get re-rookied if still around), Lin Jong I'm not sure about.
Cordy and Goodes stay for now.
Higgins and Howard gone (obviously)..
Jones contract was low and hers been put right on the table if any interest (non so far).....
Our Assistant coaches have NOT been offered contracts... yet. With a couple told they won't be renewed. We're trying to land a bigger scalp for our football depo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Goodes can't go around again. Full respect to the guy who I actually think, on ability is in our best 22 but we send such mixed messages about being young and rebuilding already. If he couldn't get a game this year despite being clearly in our best VFL players than what's the point having him take up a spot in 2015?

Looking at various frustrated opinions on here ( I haven't read all) about players being axed/traded. My past mail has been mostly good, so I can tell you you that;

Boyd has been offered base wage in the real hope that he'll announce his retirement, which he hasn't accepted..yet.
JMac is putting Minson on the table for a club to offer a Lake type deal (to get us more picks in the 1st/2nd rounds) poss an SA/WA club, if not he will stay. I'm open to either.
Rookies gone. Redpath, Austin and Greenwood all going (Only Redpath might get re-rookied if still around), Lin Jong I'm not sure about.
Jones contract was low and hers been put right on the table if any interest (non so far).....
Our Assistant coaches have NOT been offered contracts... yet. With a couple told they won't be renewed. We're trying to land a bigger scalp for our football depo.
I hope that of all your information that this isn't true. He's a Bulldog man and he's improved under us and he's shouldered the load being a quality ruckman, even if we're internally delusional about how good Campbell actually is (we must be), even if that's the reason, then still trading away Minson is a joke. No respect for what he's done in recent years for us.

That's a decision that desperately needed to be made. We haven't improved in any department and the assistant coaches have to take responsibility for their specific areas.

Interesting post, the info I have picked up through a player that is on the list but as yet has not played due to his knee being completely stuffed, is that Minson will not be cleared. Redpath will be put onto senior list along with Jong. Greenwood, Goodes, Howard, Higgins - GONE. Boyd will play on next year. Austin gone as well. Cordy will be joined by Zane Cordy, Foster's boy will be signed as well. Jones will play as well, about to put pen to paper on a 2 year deal. Grant although signed for one more year will be offered as trade bait.

Interesting post, the info I have picked up through a player that is on the list but as yet has not played due to his knee being completely stuffed, is that Minson will not be cleared. Redpath will be put onto senior list along with Jong. Greenwood, Goodes, Howard, Higgins - GONE. Boyd will play on next year. Austin gone as well. Cordy will be joined by Zane Cordy, Foster's boy will be signed as well. Jones will play as well, about to put pen to paper on a 2 year deal. Grant although signed for one more year will be offered as trade bait.
The proof is from the Prudden? Or have you just been good at Smithing about for info?

I'd be happy with all that, truth be told.

Particularly the part about Foster. We'd be absolutely mad to let him slip through the cracks. Oh, and Jones. Would be bitterly disappointed to lose him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Current Contract Lengths

Remove this Banner Ad

Back