List Mgmt. Current Contract Lengths

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Lin Jong's Facebook page (run by a member of his family) he has been elevated to the senior list.
It's only the information found here relaying the information found on bigfooty, I'm mates with one of the other managers. The family member is just the main manager of the page.

Why be right when you can be wrong eh?
This is a large part of what's wrong with the current generation.
You realise this is an online forum a lot like facebook, I use correct grammar when I need to on essays, job applications etc

Don't go off on a this is what's wrong with this current generation. That's just insulting to everyone including myself

You realise this is an online forum a lot like facebook, I use correct grammar when I need to on essays, job applications etc

Don't go off on a this is what's wrong with this current generation. That's just insulting to everyone including myself
I'm not insulted by it, and everything you just posted rammed home my point even further.
But I get it, you don't care.

I'm not insulted by it, and everything you just posted rammed home my point even further.
But I get it, you don't care.
I appreciate when people show me up for my poor grammar, although only retrospectively. Once I had erred on BF and someone pointed it out to me, and subsequently in an essay I was writing the title when I re-read it and that BF comment came into my head and I realised I had made an error! So I definitely think it is a good thing to do even if it may seem antagonising at first. It is useful to adopt good habits in all aspects of life. Train as you want to play the game springs to mind.

I do understand BRG93 . For some reason being corrected on forums evokes a very defensive reaction that you would not see in real life, at least for me. Maybe we just need to approach it in a different way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do understand BRG93 . For some reason being corrected on forums evokes a very defensive reaction that you would not see in real life, at least for me. Maybe we just need to approach it in a different way.

Well it was done in a very rude way.

BRG93 has obviously put a lot of time and effort into this thread and has kept it up to date in the best way he can for our benefit. Then somebody comes along reads through the thread, shows no appreciation for the thread and then proceeds to pick out one little grammer error. It was almost like saying, hey A-hole, it's their, not there fool. It needed to be said in a much nicer way. Even if it was just something like, hey buddy, love your work but this needs to be changed to their ;).

I do agree with your advice though, Tommycash. It's certainly a good habit to get into.

36k5sd.jpg

Given the level of care you have taken to edit the opening post, I find it ironic that you don't care enough to fix it when a simple error is identified to you.

Why bother at all if you really don't care as you say?
I would have changed it but feel like leaving it to annoy you

Well it was done in a very rude way.

BRG93 has obviously put a lot of time and effort into this thread and has kept it up to date in the best way he can for our benefit. Then somebody comes along reads through the thread, shows no appreciation for the thread and then proceeds to pick out one little grammer error. It was almost like saying, hey A-hole, it's their, not there fool. It needed to be said in a much nicer way. Even if it was just something like, hey buddy, love your work but this needs to be changed to their ;).

I do agree with your advice though, Tommycash. It's certainly a good habit to get into.
OK, so where you are incorrect is that my post was inbetween "hey knucklehead you don't know sh1t" and "hey buddy, love your work but this needs to be changed to their."

I am against mollycoddling. We are bringing up a generation which expects it and I hate this trend.

Wrong is wrong.

But put downs are another thing, but there was none in my post and none intended. If you cared to notice, I've posted in this thread on multiple occasions and didn't just blow in and this doesn't constitute "show no appreciation".

I apologise if offence was taken, but don't add an inference that wasn't in my post. That's slander.

OK, so where you are incorrect is that my post was inbetween "hey knucklehead you don't know sh1t" and "hey buddy, love your work but this needs to be changed to their."

I am against mollycoddling. We are bringing up a generation which expects it and I hate this trend.

Wrong is wrong.

But put downs are another thing, but there was none in my post and none intended. If you cared to notice, I've posted in this thread on multiple occasions and didn't just blow in and this doesn't constitute "show no appreciation".

I apologise if offence was taken, but don't add an inference that wasn't in my post. That's slander.

I was over exaggerating with what I said and it was meant to be taken lightly. Was never my intention to slander. Sorry, I could of written that a lot better on reflection.

I've always been taught to encourage when a lot work is put in before pointing out mistakes. My father's, dad was a hard a*** who barely gave him much encouragement he keeps telling me. He was unhappy about it obviously and so this is the reason why I was taught this way. You obviously have a different way of going about it, no worries. Another time and place to argue which way is the right way.

So again, sorry if you thought I tried to paint you in a bad light. The point I was trying to make was, I think it needed to be said in a more encouraging way since BRG93 has put a lot of work in to it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Current Contract Lengths

Remove this Banner Ad

Back