ODI CWC 2023 Qualification Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

I was watching a bit of the Ireland Oman match on my bet365 account and its a full broadcast. Commentators, graphics multiple cameras the full shebang. Its so odd that it doesnt seem to be being broadcast on any mainstream avenue. You can't even watch it in Ireland but you can watch SL v UAE on Sky Sports. Its so odd.

I was watching a bit of the Ireland Oman match on my bet365 account and its a full broadcast. Commentators, graphics multiple cameras the full shebang. Its so odd that it doesnt seem to be being broadcast on any mainstream avenue. You can't even watch it in Ireland but you can watch SL v UAE on Sky Sports. Its so odd.

All games should be on Foxtel Go/Now/Kayo according to this, although I could only find the broadcast games

Last edited:
I don't expect them to go on with it, but it seems Oman are putting up a good chase early against Ireland.
Well, ****. Major upset pretty much ends Ireland's hopes at the first opportunity.
Oman's first win against a full member. Apparently, two T20I wins against full members were also against ireland.

Last edited:
Well, *. Major upset pretty much ends Ireland's hopes at the first opportunity.
It doesn't hurt Ireland tooooo badly especially if Oman dont make the super 6s. Afghanistan made the World Cup last time winning 1 game in the group stage.

Whether they have the ability to qualify the way they're playing is another question.

Ireland still has the same age old problem it appears. After their initial 13 or so best players the quality really drops off. Expected for a nation who hasn't played top tier cricket for long but the gap seems much further for them. If two or three of their XI are out of form they're ****ed.

Both games each day are now watchable on Kayo.

Netherlands started really well but Sikander Raza has run through them a bit. Still looking at a total of around 300.

Karan KC had USA 4/18 and they're now struggling to set a defendable total against Nepal.

Scotland XI: Matthew Cross (wk), Christopher McBride, Brandon McMullen, George Munsey, Richie Berrington (c), Tomas Mackintosh (wk), Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Sufyan Sharif, Chris Sole

Ireland XI: Andy McBrine, Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), George Dockrell, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, Mark Adair, Josh Little, Ben White

Scotland won the toss and elected to field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

ODI CWC 2023 Qualification Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back