• South Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yarra Valley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well nothing wrong with being the new jascave, someone needs to follow in his foot steps. Pity i wont be able to be interchange steward for us this weekend.

Will you be playing this weekend Boris, or is the hammy still no good???

Mitchell was dropped from the SMD 2's after his sh!te performance against the reds last week. Apparently he is moving into a media career!

Mitchell has no cause for complaint. After all, he had plenty of chances to get near the pill last weekend.

Media career will start soon - expect billboard and beer coaster promotions in the coming weeks spruiking the new revamped Ammo Show on the vafa.com.au website. One of the greatest acquisitions HQ has seen in the past few years.

I'd venture he'll make the Sunday Age social pages by round 3, and take over Ross Stevenson as the most identifiable Ross in Melbourne by round 6.

I also tip

Old Mentone
NOBs in a close one
Prahran
Old Geelong
and Peninsula to overcome a travel weary Bullant team

wish you all the best of luck & look forward to having a beer after the match.

Vale to 'Jock Cheese', immortal and key member of the Melbourne band TISM, who died yesterday after a battle with cancer.

R.I.P. Jock.

"Sometime in the next 10,000 years
a comet's gonna wipe out all trace of man
and I'm banking on it coming before my end of year exams".

Has anyone seen the Qwill's Intro in the footy record?

Looks like blatant plagiarism straight from the pages of the D1 thread!

Not too much homework been done.

One ot the more humorous bits of "journalism" I've seen... I would have thought he would have known better than to believe something that was written on here.

Wanted Key Position Players
For Country Football Club located an hour’s drive East of Melbourne.
Excellent Faculties along with top remuneration will be offered for the right player/ person.
If interested please contact the following number 0418 172328

(Log in to remove this ad.)

REDS (dont know much about either team)
BT (should have enough fire power)
OMENTS (great coach...)
OGGERS (can be very good)
PRAHRAN (need to stop keem BUT should be too good)

Good start for the OGGERS today wiht a comfortable win against SMD, who were quite impressive at times despite the margin. Very even second half.

They will win more than they lose but the OGGs have plenty of improvement to come.

Good start for the OGGERS today wiht a comfortable win against SMD, who were quite impressive at times despite the margin. Very even second half.

They will win more than they lose but the OGGs have plenty of improvement to come.

Yep, great effort by the Oggers, definitely showed SMD what D1 is all about, when South got within 2 goals in last quarter with a 4 or 5 goal run I had the feeling it was curtains for Geelong but to their credit they found their run again and normal transmission was restored. OG must be considered as a top 4 side.

OG's dew kickers were in control from the first bounce although I felt SMD were very competitive in the first half, the results of an average preseason were obvious in the second half as OG ran all over my boys, with some more fitness SMD will become a threat but OG are very very good.

Both Geelong teams definitely showed us the step from D2 to D1 is going to be a huge challenge, and I reckon "Heady" would be very proud of his club, well done Oggers.

Also, I just finished the first of many BBQ's this week from the meat tray I won at the after match. First class sausages and burgers from Neil's Meats at the Prahran market. Thanks OGGS, didn't think I'd get out of Como in one piece with the meat, looking forward to the steak next!

Thanks OGGS, didn't think I'd get out of Como in one piece with the meat, looking forward to the steak next!

Rupo got flogged at Como back in D1 but it still was a great day there, , not much to do with the sausages, possibly the effect it had on all of our sausages, great viewing at Como.

Rupo got flogged at Como back in D1 but it still was a great day there, , not much to do with the sausages, possibly the effect it had on all of our sausages, great viewing at Como.

Agreed KB, apologies to anyone I was chatting with who thinks I'm a little vague but there was plenty of distractions in the scenery around that place.

Agreed KB, apologies to anyone I was chatting with who thinks I'm a little vague but there was plenty of distractions in the scenery around that place.

Win or lose i don't think any result at como is a true indication. At 1/2 time some players wanted to go to the kiosk, some wanted to go for a walk, some even sat out on the chairs available around the ground. What could i possibly do? Those players were very hard to locate as i perused the surroundings at Como. Still waiting for an invite to their dinner dance.

Wanted Key Position Players
For Country Football Club located an hour’s drive East of Melbourne.
Excellent Faculties along with top remuneration will be offered for the right player/ person.
If interested please contact the following number 0418 172328

Top Faculties???

what kind of brothel.... I mean university are you running out there Grass Cat?

you need top Felicities to attract players these days.

Not a good weekend for my Reds. Could be a long season at Brunswick Street based on what was dished up at NOBs on Saturday. Surely they are better than that, please someone tell me they are still just finding their feet. Cmon Reds

Not a good weekend for my Reds. Could be a long season at Brunswick Street based on what was dished up at NOBs on Saturday. Surely they are better than that, please someone tell me they are still just finding their feet. Cmon Reds

Round 1 BS, need to keep that in mind. Fitzroy had several regular 1s players unavailable or injured that will be making a welcome return soon. Also, NOBs came down from C too, remember?

"It's early days yet Jack, it's early days" - Hunters & Collectors, 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back