D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Ivanhoe on a vast improvement as the season went on, and at this stage, would be very confident with another year under thier belts that more improvement can come.

Drifter, Congratulations to your boys. Promotion is very much deserved for a fantastic season by the animals.

Good luck on the weekend (not too much luck) I think most would agree that the two sides that deserve to be there are.

What was the condition of the snake pit like on the weekend?

Go Tigers.

Thanks TT and Drifter. The boys from Ivanhoe Park are obviously pretty disappointed with the final result on Sat, but can be very proud of the year overall. We have really turned the club back around over the last two years and are heading in the right direction. Good luck to both Werribee and ESL next week (& in D1), two very good teams.

GO HOES in 09!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks TT and Drifter. The boys from Ivanhoe Park are obviously pretty disappointed with the final result on Sat, but can be very proud of the year overall. We have really turned the club back around over the last two years and are heading in the right direction. Good luck to both Werribee and ESL next week (& in D1), two very good teams.

I would agree with ETE.

We were very disappointing on the weekend and gutted to have missed an opportunity. They don't come around that often and to have dished that up at this time of the year will be something we have to live with. That being said you have to congratulate the Animals for shutting us down and playing the better football in the second half. So WELL DONE drifter and ESL - too good on the day.

No doubt the best two sides in the comp play off in the GF this week and I wish everyone playing and associated with the two clubs the best of luck.

It's going to be a short break for us and then planning and into it again for 2009. Every side will and have improved, so we will have to do the same again. That combined with new teams in the comp means that even the slightest drop off and you could find yourself at the wrong end of the ladder.

Bring it the F@$K on !!

Chump.

It's going to be a short break for us and then planning and into it again for 2009. Every side will and have improved, so we will have to do the same again. That combined with new teams in the comp means that even the slightest drop off and you could find yourself at the wrong end of the ladder.

Some good trips ahead of us all next year too Chump. Gaining Eltham and Yarra Valley won't do much to help the raising petrol prices!

Agree. Well done ESL and Werribee. The best drilled side in the comp versus probably the youngest, and possibly most talented. Should be a cracking game.

Also congrats to Ivanhoe Assumption.....just kidding Eddie, for getting as far as you did. Instant favourites for the D2 2009 flag IMO!!

Agree. Well done ESL and Werribee. The best drilled side in the comp versus probably the youngest, and possibly most talented. Should be a cracking game.

Also congrats to Ivanhoe Assumption.....just kidding Eddie, for getting as far as you did. Instant favourites for the D2 2009 flag IMO!!

Nice start Akka .........why not, lets go with that.

Hoes flag favs 2009, sick of the underdog, no respect, gee you boys did well we thought you were crap line ....tried that for two years. Lets set our expectations high and get on with it.:D

Chump.

Nice start Akka .........why not, lets go with that.

Hoes flag favs 2009, sick of the underdog, no respect, gee you boys did well we thought you were crap line ....tried that for two years. Lets set our expectations high and get on with it.:D

Chump.

do you have your wireless laptop on your knee at mad monday chump?!?!?

You must be drunk to give yourselves the favorite's tag - i thought you guys lived off the "nobody likes us, lets do it in spite of everyone" angle!!! lol

Go the underdogs!!! :rolleyes:

do you have your wireless laptop on your knee at mad monday chump?!?!?

You must be drunk to give yourselves the favorite's tag - i thought you guys lived off the "nobody likes us, lets do it in spite of everyone" angle!!! lol

Go the underdogs!!! :rolleyes:

The Rose Hotel is a nice venue to plan for next year B-22. Yeah, we tried the underdog thing for the past two seasons, so I thought I would change it up a little and see if that could get us over the line?;)

Thank you for your application to join our coaching pannel. Can we get a CV from OW just to back up some of these details?:p

......hang on........it's my shout...........GO CHUMP !!!

The Rose Hotel is a nice venue to plan for next year B-22. Yeah, we tried the underdog thing for the past two seasons, so I thought I would change it up a little and see if that could get us over the line?;)

Thank you for your application to join our coaching pannel. Can we get a CV from OW just to back up some of these details?:p

......hang on........it's my shout...........GO CHUMP !!!

I never did like the underdog tag chump ;)

hmm playing against OW ....... not real tempting chump!

Playing against the chump one more time ...... now THAT IS tempting!

Congratulations to Ivanhoe on a vast improvement as the season went on, and at this stage, would be very confident with another year under thier belts that more improvement can come.

Drifter, Congratulations to your boys. Promotion is very much deserved for a fantastic season by the animals.

Good luck on the weekend (not too much luck) I think most would agree that the two sides that deserve to be there are.

What was the condition of the snake pit like on the weekend?

Go Tigers.

Snake Pit Is superb!!

Where is Eltham by the way???

I never did like the underdog tag chump ;)

hmm playing against OW ....... not real tempting chump!

Playing against the chump one more time ...... now THAT IS tempting!

Not a chance in hell B22. Handed over the jumper to a young bloke on Saturday that can actually play. Might be good for that number to get a kick for a change.

The chump is going to become a CHAMP .....sitting on the hill and telling any young punk who will listen that......." back in my day.....":D

CHAMP !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a chance in hell B22. Handed over the jumper to a young bloke on Saturday that can actually play. Might be good for that number to get a kick for a change.

The chump is going to become a CHAMP .....sitting on the hill and telling any young punk who will listen that......." back in my day.....":D

CHAMP !!!

are u allowed to change your nickname just like that chump?

if so i wanna be c22 from now on! lol

best of luck for your retired years chump (oops i mean champ!) But i do remember a certain chump telling me he was done with after last years gf?!?! so I'll believe it when i see it! Although that was chump and not champ!

Anyway either way good luck!

are u allowed to change your nickname just like that chump?

if so i wanna be c22 from now on! lol

best of luck for your retired years chump (oops i mean champ!) But i do remember a certain chump telling me he was done with after last years gf?!?! so I'll believe it when i see it! Although that was chump and not champ!

Anyway either way good luck!

Maybe I could play two games next year against OW? with the No.7 now handed over the no.77 might be double the fun? ;)

Nar......... done. Some good kids coming through and need to focus on those and some very likely types on the recruiting front. I wish the ammos would take registration forms now !!!

Champ.

Hopefully St Leos win the GF this week. Better bunch of blokes.

Nearly had me Akka, was about to go ape droppings!!! After almost everyone tipped us for the wooden spoon pre-season, favourites is a nice turn around, though its just a little early for that call, only just though ;)

Nearly had me Akka, was about to go ape droppings!!! After almost everyone tipped us for the wooden spoon pre-season, favourites is a nice turn around, though its just a little early for that call, only just though ;)

Spoke to Jono earlier this week and he has you at $1.90 for the 09 flag. Watch out D2 2009, the Hoes are the ones to beat!!

Don't tell me the Werribee boys are snipers............

This would mean that TT is off the mark about targeting certain players etc.....

Im always off the mark arnt i drifter. i just make this forum entertaining to read. Sometimes its good to throw a little curry around to see what sort of response you can get out of people.

Who is assinged to whack Trent this week Drifty? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back