D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinker think about this
You are riding on a beautiful white horse, on your left side is a drop off. On your right side are several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of you are four large gazelles that won't get out of your way and you can't seem to overtake them. Behind you is a stampede of horses. What must you do to get out of this highly dangerous situation ????

Thinker think about this
You are riding on a beautiful white horse, on your left side is a drop off. On your right side are several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of you are four large gazelles that won't get out of your way and you can't seem to overtake them. Behind you is a stampede of horses. What must you do to get out of this highly dangerous situation ????

Call in an air strike!

Thinker think about this

I would fly as my beautiful horse is Pegasussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

little bit bored are we west??? you must be hanging out for footy season to kick off.

werribee by 35 points over bentleigh
ivanhoe to get the better of SMS by 18 points
therry to take the chocolates 4 points
glen eira by 26 points
emmaus over OW by 31 points

good luck to all

Champ, that was the mail I got. But obviously people at clubs don't always tell the truth ;););)

I can confirm WEST the your mail man is humping housewives .....this is incorrect information. Unless I get to training tonight and we have some new players?

Do people actually lie on this ..........bugger !!!;)

Chump.

I can confirm WEST the your mail man is humping housewives .....this is incorrect information. Unless I get to training tonight and we have some new players?

Do people actually lie on this ..........bugger !!!;)

Chump.
The mail I got was 26 left 2 years ago and 12 last year

The mail I got was 26 left 2 years ago and 12 last year

Did all 12 get clearances? Last time I checked the vafa clearance section on the website OP's did not have that many released players. Or do they not put all of them on the web?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank God round 1 is this week. The tripe being talked on here is nearly intolerable.

Has anyone seen an "Amatuer Footballer" yet? Who does the scribe tip?

Thank God round 1 is this week. The tripe being talked on here is nearly intolerable.

Has anyone seen an "Amatuer Footballer" yet? Who does the scribe tip?

Come on Akka - why so tense? I saw it as welcome relief from being picked to finish second last or last by everyone.:eek:

No record as yet - normally at the club tonight.

I think the scribe is Jono Healy?

chump.

ok boys and girls, round 1 is here, and everyone seems fired up. A quick housekeeping issue first, Div Rajkumer, it is good to see you have seen the light (and love) of the larger women. Anyways moving on to my tips for the weekend:

Werribee easily over Bentleigh
SMS to knock off a struggling Ivanhoe
A draw between TP and Banyule in an Emotional Game
Glen Eria to get over Old Parade in a very tight one
Old Westborne to win over ESL

Ladder Prediction

Werribee
Combine
Glen Eira
Banyule

Old Westbourne
Old Parade
Emmaus St Leos
Bentleigh
Therry Penola
Ivanhoe

Werribee by 16 points- I know very little about either side but will follow peer group pressure on this one.

Ivanhoe by 15 pts- Watched them play finals last year and they are a good side.

Banyule - We played Banyule and Therry in Practice matches and both look like they have worked hard over summer. I will go for Banyule by 4 points in an upset.

Old Paradians

O.W by 21 pts.

Good luck to everyone for the upcoming season.

Who is the scribe this year????

My old mate Jono Healy is back penning all things D2 Drifter, following last years success I'm very tempted to stay put on the D2 thread and have another crack at Jono's odds. Seems to have done his homework this year and isn't offering anywhere near the same value on offer this time last year. I'll try and put together a bit of a multi by sunset.

My old mate Jono Healy is back penning all things D2 Drifter, following last years success I'm very tempted to stay put on the D2 thread and have another crack at Jono's odds. Seems to have done his homework this year and isn't offering anywhere near the same value on offer this time last year. I'll try and put together a bit of a multi by sunset.

Keep us posted on D1 Harps as well - we'll be rejoining you next year up there!

Always liked your multi's harps... keen to see what you reckon as you are probably one of few (with drifter etc) that actually know what is happening in D2.

Thanks LFK!!

Dont know the 4 new teams at all but can help with the other 6! Will learn about OW this week though

Im leaving at 7am to get there on time:mad:

Werribee by 16 points- I know very little about either side but will follow peer group pressure on this one.

Ivanhoe by 15 pts- Watched them play finals last year and they are a good side.

Banyule - We played Banyule and Therry in Practice matches and both look like they have worked hard over summer. I will go for Banyule by 4 points in an upset.

Old Paradians

O.W by 21 pts.

Good luck to everyone for the upcoming season.

In order of certainty IMO only - Rd 1 winners

Glen Eira
SSM
Werribee
Therry
St Leos

Good luck to all teams this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back