D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyres are being pumped up a bit much boys.stop trying to make werribee complacent.no one believes this crap at soldiers.every games is 50/50.

tyres are being pumped up a bit much boys.stop trying to make werribee complacent.no one believes this crap at soldiers.every games is 50/50.

Dont try to tell us that you boys don't rate themselves. Knowing several people down at Werribee I know for a fact that some players and officials are already talking up their chances of winning the flag.

If Werribee's most important players stand up, (and by important I mean players they need playing well to win finals games ie. Tedesco, M. Keogh, Murphy, Aaron Taylor,) they should go far. The Fact is though, that Werribee are yet to win a senior flag, not even 05 when they were clearly the best team all year but cracked under pressure in the GF.

The question is not will Werribee make the finals, because, lets face it, they will make the four, the question is can Werribee can win the games that count? The jury is out on that one.

Dont try to tell us that you boys don't rate themselves. Knowing several people down at Werribee I know for a fact that some players and officials are already talking up their chances of winning the flag.

If Werribee's most important players stand up, (and by important I mean players they need playing well to win finals games ie. Tedesco, M. Keogh, Murphy, Aaron Taylor,) they should go far. The Fact is though, that Werribee are yet to win a senior flag, not even 05 when they were clearly the best team all year but cracked under pressure in the GF.

The question is not will Werribee make the finals, because, lets face it, they will make the four, the question is can Werribee can win the games that count? The jury is out on that one.

Agree Centurian, Werribee definately should have won in 05.

Drifter - sorry mate I'm off your boys. I'm going to follow Werribee now - I want to win a flag. Tigers in 08.

gunna be a long year for you kibe as werribee already won flag according to you.big call one game in.werribee might as well pick up flag now.your only pumping up werribee so it keeps heat on them and off your mob. get real

Yeah Werribee were supposed to be a shoe in last year according to the posts on last years forum, but we all know how that played out

Well,well, well seems like the boys from OW want to start the rivalry a bit earlier. We had a young side in 05 and yes the boys did not stand up to a more experienced St Johns. But these boys are now more mature and you will see how they've matured in a few weeks time.
Surely every side in this comp would be aiming for a flag (except maybe Ivanhoe:D:D) otherwise what's the point. So yes we are aiming at finals no big surprise

Well,well, well seems like the boys from OW want to start the rivalry a bit earlier. We had a young side in 05 and yes the boys did not stand up to a more experienced St Johns. But these boys are now more mature and you will see how they've matured in a few weeks time.
Surely every side in this comp would be aiming for a flag (except maybe Ivanhoe:D:D) otherwise what's the point. So yes we are aiming at finals no big surprise

" a man's gots ta know his limitations" ..............We are just trying to get higher than bottom two WEST. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West i told you that you are too old for footy......Werribee is the team to beat and with the players they have there now you would need to win a flag this year are next.....I think every side should aim for a flag but there more pressure on the Werribee boys to win it....Week in footy is a long WESTY

SMS v Glen Eira- SMS will win by 14 points. Do SMS Text through their results:D

Werribee v Therry- Werribee to win by 45,678 pts. I am easily sucked in and believe what I read. Werribee are unbeatable and may be the 18th team offered an AFL License.

OP v OW - Old Paradians will win by 17 points on their own dung hole.

Banyule v Bentleigh - Draw

St Leo's v Ivanhoe - St leos by 23 points

SMS v Glen Eira- SMS will win by 14 points. Do SMS Text through their results:D

Werribee v Therry- Werribee to win by 45,678 pts. I am easily sucked in and believe what I read. Werribee are unbeatable and may be the 18th team offered an AFL License.

OP v OW - Old Paradians will win by 17 points on their own dung hole.

Banyule v Bentleigh - Draw

St Leo's v Ivanhoe - St leos by 23 points

Thats good from you Thinker

Cheer Up Werribee boys - its good to be favourites!!!!!!!

Team meeting tonight Chump - will let you know tomorrow if we're helping the new boys out

Since Werribee seniors have already won the flag for '08, would like to extend an invitation to all you boys to come down on Saturday to watch us unfurl the two's flag from last year. 11.20am. Bring the family, we have clowns,jumping castles etc etc. Then you can watch the premiers play.

Since Werribee seniors have already won the flag for '08, would like to extend an invitation to all you boys to come down on Saturday to watch us unfurl the two's flag from last year. 11.20am. Bring the family, we have clowns,jumping castles etc etc. Then you can watch the premiers play.

Thats the spirit Westie

I'll be at Bennettswood otherwise wouldnt miss it.

Cant wait for Ammo Record tonite

Surely for the 1st time in a year - Jono Healey will tip St Leos!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the spirit Westie

I'll be at Bennettswood otherwise wouldnt miss it.

Cant wait for Ammo Record tonite

Surely for the 1st time in a year - Jono Healey will tip St Leos!!!!!!!!!!
He'd be an idiot if he doesn't. Rate you guys highly.

St Leos to beat Ivanhoe at home. Good side St Leos.

Glen Eira in a close one at SMS. Tough game which both side will want to win. A 0-2 start to the season is not ideal for the losser. A long way to get back.

OP's impressed last week and should win against a NQR Old Westbourne. Give them a few more weeks from what I have read on this board.

Banyule and Bentleigh are the match of the round. Banyule to win by a couple.

Werribee to smash Therry. Purely due to the fact of the Practice match result.

" a man's gots ta know his limitations" ..............We are just trying to get higher than bottom two WEST. :)

Hey champ.
Im assuming your talking about ivanhoe. Evryone has written them off so you must be happy with a win first up, albeit SMS being very inaccurate with goalkicking. Is the big fullfoward still playing for you? I saw him play a few games last year. Can play a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back