D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Werribee seniors have already won the flag for '08, would like to extend an invitation to all you boys to come down on Saturday to watch us unfurl the two's flag from last year. 11.20am. Bring the family, we have clowns,jumping castles etc etc. Then you can watch the premiers play.
WESTIE are you going too be there if so i'm not coming.....by the way i got my sign back thanks MRS S she is a lovely Woman Westie and makes nice salad roll's with beetroot in it keep up the great work MRS S

I think I counted 7 Old Paradians having a drink in our clubrooms after their win. Some of their players drank crown lagers outside their changeroom. Great for relationship building in D2. Did you do the same in D1? I for one wont be having a drink out at Bundoora win or loose.

Couldn't care less what you did. Another 4 points will be just great thanks

I think I counted 7 Old Paradians having a drink in our clubrooms after their win. Some of their players drank crown lagers outside their changeroom. Great for relationship building in D2. Did you do the same in D1? I for one wont be having a drink out at Bundoora win or loose.

I was one of the 7 you mentioned I don't know what drugs you were on but Ididn't see one crown lager being consumed by any of our players.A lot of the players bought drinks and left, I think they may have been some of your supporters drinking crownies.

With werribee already winning this years flag, is anyone guna give odds for the team that they will beat?? Come on fella's it is round 2 this week and football is a crule game. Although we may be confident in ourselves and within the playing group, we've all still got our feet solidly on the ground and we all no that being confident is 1 thing but none of us at tigerland are getting carried away and being cocky

You might want to get your facts right Stobller, plenty of OP players hung around for a drink outside the front of the clubrooms and they didn't bring their own drinks. Stop making up stories and post the facts.

Hey champ.
Im assuming your talking about ivanhoe. Evryone has written them off so you must be happy with a win first up, albeit SMS being very inaccurate with goalkicking. Is the big fullfoward still playing for you? I saw him play a few games last year. Can play a bit.

G'day Buddy,

Yes, i was talking about Ivanhoe. What other people think is of no real concern - we can only control what we do.

Last week - yes, we were a little lucky, but we were happy to sneak away with 4 points. This week will be a difficult challenge as ESL had a good first up win away.

Yes, we do have a full forward , and a CHF and FP ( actually two !! ) , etc .......we need more from the rest of the group to be competitive against teams in D2.

Looking forward to the game tomoz and on how we are going in this grade.

Chump.

Tips this week.

Emmaus St Leos to be Ivanhoe - 30 points

St Mary's / Salesian to beat Gen Eira - 18 points

Op's to beat OW - 8 points

Bentleigh to beat Banyule - 3 points

Werribee to beat Therry - 70 points

can someody please tell me why no one is rating ivanhoe?
there is not much difference from d3 to d2..and i cant see why that won be within the top 4-6?
unless they have lost like 18 of their GF team and only gained the 2's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know much about Banyule?

If they are still going around.....

Braddy no 1 ruck roves need watching - talented youngster, Odonnell also good onball - both can kick goals

Demetriou provided some run off half back

Gayfer FF is a gun but dont think he is playing this year - therefore they have some hard at it big men - Shepherds at CHF CHB and ONeill worth watching as a forward option - he's solid but not that tall.

there is not much difference from d3 to d2..and i cant see why that won be within the top 4-6?

No one is writing off Ivanhoe

When you do your picks you have to have someone at the bottom.

Generally 1 promoted team does well and the other struggles - it just seems a basic formula in the ammos

Saying that at Leos we are totally relaxed this week - an easy 4 points;)

10 or last years GF side are not playing tomorrow, so that's hard to cover up a grade....and to have a dinosaur like O'Neil still playing means that we have little depth.:rolleyes:

Chump.

Tips for this Week:

Werribee over Therry by 55 points

OW to beat OP by 7 points

Banyule to beat Bentleigh by 12 points

St Leos to beat Ivanhoe by 40 points

GE over SMS by 30 points

My tips for this weekend of footy

werribee over TP
ESL over ivanhoe
SMS to beat Glen Eira in the match of the round
OP to cause OW more heartache
Banyule at home over Bentleigh

Goodluck to all this weekend

Prob 2's - onball/forward for Simmo, Needham up forward - no B&F's yet - both still progressing with their skills and the step up to seniors

Thanks for that Drifter, Mark played up here on the weekend and seemed to find his feet after half time, used his body well and took some good marks, Simmo is named on the ball up here this week so it will be interesting to see how he goes

Thanks for that Drifter, Mark played up here on the weekend and seemed to find his feet after half time, used his body well and took some good marks, Simmo is named on the ball up here this week so it will be interesting to see how he goes

Hope you have an emergency for Edwards - he will be at Bennetswood tomorrow.

Some one could be in a spot of bother.............. :eek:

They may qualify under the uni holidays rule which means they can play for their home side during holidays then VAFA rest of season. They cannot play both on the one weekend.

Hey Froggie,

Good luck playing both the boys this week.

Considering they are not cleared - you might be up for a few $fines

Guess the real estate in Berrigan is worth a fortune though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back