D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see if cucho "DOBS" in his opponent like he said he was going to do on Saturday after the incident. Shit bloke if he does.

He didnt even shake Pace's hand after the game. Even when Pace had earlier apologised. Pace is not a nasty footballer. it was out of the ordinary for him.

It will be interesting to see if cucho "DOBS" in his opponent like he said he was going to do on Saturday after the incident. Shit bloke if he does.

Would that make him worse than the bloke that whacked him??? i think not. do the crime, suffer the consequences. but the VAFA should take out the players giving evidence at the tribunal. and make a decision themselves from the umpires version and players version of events. The defendant should not have to take time out of thier lives to go to VAFA headquarters to give irrelevant evidence. I didnt see the incident before people go nuts on here, im talking about every incident.

obviously it would be handy for bentleigh if pace isnt out there.
really have fallen in a hole down at arthur st, now sitting on the bottom of the table.
a player who kicks 5 goals is someone that bentleigh would prefer not to have to deal with in trying to get the season back on track.
Ive always thought a new suspension system should be used in the AFL where players get rubbed out for future games against the club that they were reported against. it would simply advantage that opposition side next time they play rather than giving an advantage to whatever side is playing them next round.
a lot of people may not agree but in my eyes it would make some sense.

a player who kicks 5 goals is someone that bentleigh would prefer not to have to deal with in trying to get the season back on track.
Ive always thought a new suspension system should be used in the AFL where players get rubbed out for future games against the club that they were reported against. it would simply advantage that opposition side next time they play rather than giving an advantage to whatever side is playing them next round.

Then teams would deliberately take out the opposition's best players during finals, and not have to face any consequences until a regular Home & Away match the following season. Or in the case of VAFA, may never face the consequences if they don't play that team again due to promotion/relegation.

really have fallen in a hole down at arthur st, now sitting on the bottom of the table.

So Barry Hall gets to play everyone except the WCE for the next 7 years. That makes sense!

Can tell you for a fact that the Umpire who reported Pace did not see the incident.The tribunal will have to make a decision on heresay. If he had of seen the incident would get 4 weeks.

Congratulations. You are now leasding the most moronic post stakes. What naive & infantile mind would come up with that idea? Clearly a product of the Bentleigh FC. I said earlier your boys were no good. 'bout time you started believing it.

Can tell you for a fact that the Umpire who reported Pace did not see the incident.The tribunal will have to make a decision on heresay. If he had of seen the incident would get 4 weeks.

Are you sayin you saw it then Westy? What exactly did he do to warrant 4 wks?!?

Quite possibly the dumbest non-thought out comment ever posted in this board. Forensics should be out to your place to see what your on! They have the send off rule for a reason. You might realise that a suspension the next week can be quite a costly penalty. Just ask Jason Cloke and Jason McCartney.

Why not go one step further.......if the incident only happened in the first quarter, suspend him for first quarters only, or if the incident occured when he was playing FF, suspend him from playing FF.

Seriously if what you said makes 'some sense in your eyes' then there is something chronically wrong with your eyes, and it seems to have spread to you brain as well. You have 6 months at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not go one step further.......if the incident only happened in the first quarter, suspend him for first quarters only, or if the incident occured when he was playing FF, suspend him from playing FF.

Seriously if what you said makes 'some sense in your eyes' then there is something chronically wrong with your eyes, and it seems to have spread to you brain as well. You have 6 months at best.

I would have said 3. Your very generous Akka

Just bring back the biff!

sorry for throwing the suspension idea out there guys. as I said a lot of people might not agree and I was right on the money there. look at it this way, if its such a rediculous idea then thats right up the AFLs alley. how about I change the scenario: if the suspended player receives more than a 1 week ban they miss games over the next "x" amount of weeks, as well as not playing the next time the 2 sides meet. probably still wont win any fans on here (expecting more criticism again) and I guess the system is fine in the end, but the AFL do love changing rules just for the sake of it.

on a more realistic note, is everyone training flat out over the break, using it for a bit of rest time or even using it as a chance for a different type of activity rather than the usual training? Im sure some of the much older blokes see it as a time for some rest as the youngsters continue to run right through...

sorry for throwing the suspension idea out there guys. as I said a lot of people might not agree and I was right on the money there. look at it this way, if its such a rediculous idea then thats right up the AFLs alley. how about I change the scenario: if the suspended player receives more than a 1 week ban they miss games over the next "x" amount of weeks, as well as not playing the next time the 2 sides meet. probably still wont win any fans on here (expecting more criticism again) and I guess the system is fine in the end, but the AFL do love changing rules just for the sake of it.

on a more realistic note, is everyone training flat out over the break, using it for a bit of rest time or even using it as a chance for a different type of activity rather than the usual training? Im sure some of the much older blokes see it as a time for some rest as the youngsters continue to run right through...

Its not the worst idea R&B - despite the abuse you copped!! Its what these forums are for anyhow..

Standard training at ESL for the next 2 weeks

I think you're flogging a dead horse R & B. Changing the tribunal - Just what the AFL needs, more rule changes.

Did not witness the incident at point of impact but saw the aftermath. No need to get whacked for no reason. Head is sacrasant hence the 4 weeks.

How do you know he got "whacked for no reason" if you didn't see the incident?!?! Is it not conceivable to you that head-high contact could occur on a footy field without it being someone getting "whacked for no reason"? Next time someone gets head high contact in a marking contest should their opponent automatically get 4 weeks?

what was the aftermath, was an ambulance called? blood rule? stretcher?

No, he played most of the rest of the match and didn't appear restricted (and no doubt will play the next 4 matches too).

GG, Cutcho was targeted and this was the third time he got clipped. Elbow to the head after the ball was given off deserves getting weeks. Will stand by umpires decision of 2 weeks.

Did not witness the incident at point of impact but saw the aftermath. No need to get whacked for no reason. Head is sacrasant hence the 4 weeks.

GG, Cutcho was targeted and this was the third time he got clipped. Elbow to the head after the ball was given off deserves getting weeks. Will stand by umpires decision of 2 weeks.

Really contradictory comments unless I'm missing something? When you were initially asked what Pace did you said you didn't witness the incident and only saw the aftermath.... but now you're saying that it was an elbow to the head after the ball was given off.

Is that what you were told at training last night?

anyone from old paradians on this thread? will parade be joining the NFL next year in division 3?

Hmm interesting question Nixon? What would be the reasoning for them going other than location. And then it throws up another question, will one team in D2 that's being relegrated be saved if Paradians leave the comp? Like to hear some feedback on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back