D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well u will just have to wait and see there One Man Band. I think the Pitchkas are run better as a team. Without Nick there's no Werribee!!!!!! One Man Bnad your Big loss to the bee's if you go over to OW, Yaga what do you think about all of this..

Mate what's your beef with Werribee? Do you have any constructive to say? I've got mates that i played 19's with and they tell me that after years of the same old players and faces around the club it seems like they are getting somewhere on and off the field. They also tell me that Nick did a great job with the two's last year and that they think Stuey Daly will do a terrific job with an even younger group this year. As far as Nick not being there hasn't he been made Kirk's right hand man this year. I'm sure if a bit of his success rubs off on the senior group this year, the boys from soldiers will prosper

Obviously nothing better to talk about. Let's get back to footy. Werribee playing North Old Boys on Saturday. Should be a good game. The Bee's will have a few senior players out as will NOB I'm sure, but will be good to see how some of the new recruits perform. Ground in perfect condition as is the case at this time of season, a carpet of green. Any other praccy matches of note???

Mate what's your beef with Werribee? Do you have any constructive to say? I've got mates that i played 19's with and they tell me that after years of the same old players and faces around the club it seems like they are getting somewhere on and off the field. They also tell me that Nick did a great job with the two's last year and that they think Stuey Daly will do a terrific job with an even younger group this year. As far as Nick not being there hasn't he been made Kirk's right hand man this year. I'm sure if a bit of his success rubs off on the senior group this year, the boys from soldiers will prosper
Stuey puts alot time into the club so he already does a terrific job.
Nick and Kirk will get the club to were they want to be that D1 in 2009.

Obviously nothing better to talk about. Let's get back to footy. Werribee playing North Old Boys on Saturday. Should be a good game. The Bee's will have a few senior players out as will NOB I'm sure, but will be good to see how some of the new recruits perform. Ground in perfect condition as is the case at this time of season, a carpet of green. Any other praccy matches of note???
So West tell me you tickets for the cats game this weekend

Bannet would you care to elaborate on who these players and faces are? I'd say it's been those players and faces that have kept the club alive both on and off the field since Werribee joined the VAFA. Having ex-players and officials involved and supporting a club is the heart and soul of any footy club, especially at the amateur level.

Glen Eira will be very strong this year, expecting a lot from then.

Finished of last season on fire and have a few vetrans then can take the team into D1, however may lack juniors coming through even though they have fielded an u19 side.

Weeribee are very fast paced and love to use their run. The lee brothers are to watch out for and you will need to be more than prepared when coming out to play them.

Emmaus have a big ruckman but can be caught out around the ground. Depending on what kind of team they field will determine on how good the will venture this season.

Just a couple of small notes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bannet would you care to elaborate on who these players and faces are? I'd say it's been those players and faces that have kept the club alive both on and off the field since Werribee joined the VAFA. Having ex-players and officials involved and supporting a club is the heart and soul of any footy club, especially at the amateur level.
OMB your mum says Hi. Keep 6th April free. Call me

Glen Eira will be very strong this year, expecting a lot from then.

Finished of last season on fire and have a few vetrans then can take the team into D1, however may lack juniors coming through even though they have fielded an u19 side.

Weeribee are very fast paced and love to use their run. The lee brothers are to watch out for and you will need to be more than prepared when coming out to play them.

Emmaus have a big ruckman but can be caught out around the ground. Depending on what kind of team they field will determine on how good the will venture this season.

Just a couple of small notes.

Would have thought this was pretty bleeding obvious.!
I can do this too.

St Mary's/Salesian Will benefit from the merger with a few handy types coming across and a postage stamp for a ground.
Depending on what kind of team they will field will determine on how good they will venture this season

Had a look at some old records the other day and realised that only 3 teams have stayed in D2 from 2006 to 2008. Glen Eira, Werribee and Salesians. For this reason it is very very hard to judge where you think your team should be slotted in.

Generally, of the teams coming up a division. 1 will go well the other wont, last year South and Bent, this year OW and OI.

I think the flag will be fought out between GE, Wer and OW.

I think the flag will be fought out between GE, Wer and OW.[/quote]

The Animals might have a bit in detirmining who wins what!

Personally,I think Old Westbourne might find the pace and the ferocity just a little trying, since they believe that they are as good as SMD! (laughs)May as well hand them the pennant now!
Everybody knows OW cannot take rough stuff in close.

StSallys, will surprise many. A healthy mix of talent and good old fashioned mongrel (some D4 attitude won't go astray, will it?)

Old Paradians and Therry might also have a bit to say too!

OW have a good home ground advantage with their loyal following of horn-tooters, but can be found wanting sometimes.

I think the flag will be fought out between GE, Wer and OW.

The Animals might have a bit in detirmining who wins what!

Personally,I think Old Westbourne might find the pace and the ferocity just a little trying, since they believe that they are as good as SMD! (laughs)May as well hand them the pennant now!
Everybody knows OW cannot take rough stuff in close.

.[/quote]

Not sure who from OW said we were as good as SMD?? They won the flag last year in D2, we won it in D3 so common sense says they're a better team than us.

As for the rough stuff comment, that rubbish has been going around for a couple of years now and doesn't hold any weight. If you can't handle the physical pressure of football then you are not going to win finals regardless of the grade. Two flags in four years say that OW can. For those doubters, maybe it should be used as a tactic against OW this year. Did your side use it last year sidewinder?

Hey guys,

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post regarding the practice match, its good to see my inceasant dribble of sh!t talk (on the other threads) hasnt scared every1 of Uni high yet.. (give it time)

We have now organised a match for that day so thanks to everyone and all the best for the upcoming season:)

Nikko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back