D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No but How Werribee let Davo go too O/W[/quote]

There was a position available to him at OW and he took it, and good on him.

Sounds pretty straight forward when there wasn't a similar position available at Werribee.

Not every departure is for sinister reasons.

No but How Werribee let Davo go too O/W

There was a position available to him at OW and he took it, and good on him.

Sounds pretty straight forward when there wasn't a similar position available at Werribee.

Not every departure is for sinister reasons.[/quote]
Spot on.

You got to be joking. VAFA is currently investigating clubs about this whole issue. I have been told by a high profile coach how players get their credit card paid off or an extension to a house or use of motor vehicles or reduced fees to private schools for their children etc etc.

That is 100% correct. I belive a new side to A grade this year are being investigated for such things from a few years ago when in C Grade!!

Anyway moving on from all of this Vics got done in the cricket, at least they had a crack today looking at the scores!

I very highly doubt anyone is getting any coin under the table in D2, maybe in A section you might get a couple of clubs offering "benefits" but definately not in D2...

Most of the players playing D2 are playing for the jumper - either because thats where they've played most of their junior/senior footy or because they want to play footy with their mates, I know of a few players in D2 that can go and get some coin in other leagues but to them, its the jumper they play for that matters!

There's been no rain so which shower did you come down in???
No money in the VAFA!!!!! Ha Ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to losing players I can't recall losing any GREAT players. Werribee does not pay any player as opposed to other "Ammo" clubs. So if a player gets offered coin from another club and wants to go its a bit hard to retain them. We play solely for the club and our mates. In regards to sponsors I reckon YOU got a great deal. I will be calling on you shortly

Which other clubs are paying players WEST?

G'day Akka - have you guys sobered up yet?

Will be good to have another yak throughout this season - will be interesting to see how the two sides from D3 last year adopt moving up a grade?

Cheers, Chump.

Hey chump...........greetings from the old dart!!! I hear a little whisper that Ivanhoe has got a few names back? some of the old fellas have continued, several from overseas, and a few from up bush ........ alot from the unders? Come on chumpy give me something .........;)

St Mary's / Salesian

Good news for All at the new club with the confirmation that i will go around in 2008 despite the departures of quality in Brett Gatehouse, Charlie Ampt and Cam Adam to Trinity. I am committed to the cause of the newly formed club and I am sure the Coaching staff must be considering me for a leadership position

For those who have been asking, I can confirm that the artist formerly known as 'The Iron Fist' was spotted at training last week and is in menacing shape!!

i definatly agree that Div Rajkumar is a quality leader at the club and second his motion to be a leader at the club. he has been burning the house down at pre-season training and everyone is looking forward to seeing him in action against Fitzroy Reds in the practice match this weekend.

I am not into knocking clubs, and i think the combine will go better than some people think, BUT what were they thinking with their new jumper? I know they have tried to combine the two clubs jumpers, but the black vertical stripe looks ridiculous- almost like they are wearing black ties. They could have come up with something quite interesting with the colours they have to work with

I am not into knocking clubs, and i think the combine will go better than some people think, BUT what were they thinking with their new jumper? I know they have tried to combine the two clubs jumpers, but the black vertical stripe looks ridiculous- almost like they are wearing black ties. They could have come up with something quite interesting with the colours they have to work with

stm-sal-jumper-200.jpg

Whats wrong with this....... we love it!!!

banyule news

former banyule person here looking for news on how the bears are travelling
heard their coach took off and paid a heap to go with him to the edfl
didn't they get relegated ?
who would he pay out of a team that got relegated ?
if there is any banyule people out there fill us in

stm-sal-jumper-200.jpg

Whats wrong with this....... we love it!!!

It does look like a school tie hanging over the front of the blue and green stripes. It would look better if the stripe went the whole way down instead of stopping... thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back