D2 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make some good points Highlight, I agree in the games I saw Hunter won many taps but didn't get much around the ground and the mobile opposition ruckmen exploited this. I don't think Joshieboy can win the B&F he has missed to many games with bruised fists.

I'd back Hunter to win it if he can Poll in the last 2 games. He would have had another 3 or 2 votes on Saturday. He takes a heap of marks around the ground, so I don't know what games you guys have been watching?
As for other chances to win? I have no Idea. The umpires in VAFA are a strange bunch so who knows how they will vote?

Payze will win it again. They always win, umpires love him and he does standout.

Hazell is the best player in the comp though and will show it come finals.

BWTF, will you be going to watch the finals?

Craig Taylor from Willy would have to up there, he rakes up the possesions right in front of the umps in the middle of the ground and also floats forward to snag a few goals every week.

Thoughts on this weeks huge game between Hoers and Willy??

SHIGHT BLOKE said:
Pending Selection? You must be a gun. Ha ha ha ha

If only there was a D2 reserves team of the year. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Will you come and watch the pest in the finals BWTF?

HotShoeShuffle said:
You win Pest, you've pesterd me. I've been pesterd by the pest. Please tell these people who you play for and why you are such a painful person. I'm sure you are a gun, but please give me some useful information instead of the absolute dribble which is on your chin

Pest is sorry

It's Tips time again guys. My Round 17 tips are:

Ivanhoe over Willy in a ripper.
Aquinas to relegate La Trobe.
Glen Eira to belt St Johns.
Peninsula at home over Oakleigh.
Salesian to defeat Werribee.

Stay Tuned, Updated D2 Team of the Year coming next week.

This was my mid season team:

FB:Tibb(Aqu) Walker(StJ) Tsirogiannis(GE)
HB:Glassborrow(Aqu) Wilson(Iva) Hazell(Sal)
C:Ludeman(LaT) Taylor(Wil) Stonebrink(Wer)
HF:Bromley(Oak) Payze(Pen) Lee(Wer)
FF:McKenzie(Oak) Wheeler(Wil) Thain(Sal)
R:Hunter(Iva) Murphy(Pen) Bell(Oak)
B:Whitten(Wer) DenBraber(Aqu) Massis(GE) Arnold(StJ)
E:Holden(Oak) *****(Wil) Ross(Sal) Wooden(Aqu)

Coach Hollywood said:
It's Tips time again guys. My Round 17 tips are:

Ivanhoe over Willy in a ripper.
Aquinas to relegate La Trobe.
Glen Eira to belt St Johns.
Salesian to defeat Werribee

Williamstown
Aquinas
Glen Eira
Peninsula
Salesian

My Round 17 tips are:

Willy over the Hoes
Aquinas to lose to La Trobe in a upset !
Glen Eira to beat St Johns.

Cheers
RFS

rightfoot_sloth said:
My Round 17 tips are:

Willy over the Hoes
Aquinas to lose to La Trobe in a upset !
Glen Eira to beat St Johns.

Cheers
RFS

Nobody rates Oakleigh to beat Peninsula ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

krusher said:
Nobody rates Oakleigh to beat Peninsula ??

Krusher, I had my money on your boys (safe to assume) until I saw the Ivanhoe game. Maybe that was a bad week ?? I still think Oakleigh will play in the GF, not quite win it. POBs too good this week anyway.
Aquinas
Hoes
GE
Salesian

Coach, what happened on the weekend?i thought your mob would have made a bit more of a contest.Hunter was good but probably didnt do enough around the ground to back up his good ruck work and you seemed to be the only forward that was getting anywhere near it. The Willy boys just seemed to have a bit more dash than your blokes.your thoughts??

Tipping Results Round 17-
Scribe-5, SB-4, RFS-4, Ch-3, HSS-3, Pest-?, BWTF-?, BoSK-?, Gifted-?.
Away Teams = 1.

Scoreboard:
CH (55), Scribe (55), HSS (48), SB (44).

The Scribe has equalled it up at the top with 1 round to go after 5/5 this week.

Bo-staff King said:
Coach, what happened on the weekend?i thought your mob would have made a bit more of a contest.Hunter was good but probably didnt do enough around the ground to back up his good ruck work and you seemed to be the only forward that was getting anywhere near it. The Willy boys just seemed to have a bit more dash than your blokes.your thoughts??

Kingy, The willy Boys were too good for us on saturday and did beat us with their pace, we didn't go hard enough at it in the first quarter and that was the differnece in the end. I thought Hunter was pretty good, but has played better games this season, expect a huge one from him next week. I think Taylor would have got another 3 votes and could be a big chance for the medal mate.

Back with the flight said:
Pest, you have said in one post that you "skirted around a few packs for the day" and then you tell me you were not there, which one is it? Or are you one of those weak 2's players that take off after the game and don't support your club?

Hey BWTF, does it always smell that bad out your way?

Pest hasn't been able to get the smell out his nostril hair all weekend.

Peter Hoare said:

Hey pest, I heard a big rumour that you will be leaving the Hoers at the end of the year. Is it due to the fact that you tore one of the treasured premiership flags during a drunken escapde at the club. Apparently you resembled something like Tarzan flying across the social rooms.

Peter Hoare said:

Hey pest, the only thing that smelt on Sat was your game plan. Gave your boys a touch up. Good luck in your 1 finals game.

Back with the flight said:
Hey pest, the only thing that smelt on Sat was your game plan. Gave your boys a touch up. Good luck in your 1 finals game.
BWTF, how is the smell going out your today?

Coach,
The good news is your still a mathmatical chance to aviod relegation this year. I am afraid I can't make the game this week due to a previous comitment, but I may be able to make the after game function. I don't know what state I'll be in but Im more than happy to make a guest appearence for you on my way into the city. Don't advertise it as I may not make it but if I come you can announce it then.

I'm sure you'll make an appearance Black Man as we have $5 Jager Bombs on Saturday Night for our end of season function. Not even someone with your sublime skills and footballing ability could miss that? Win, Loose or Relegation it's sure to be big night at Hoe Park, and with DVFL div 2 finishing last week it could be just as big during the day there also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back