D2 D2 Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
some interesting news just crossed my office desk.
aparently the reserves coach of eltham has left the club and will coach at parade this year.

the grape vine tells me that he wont be missed.

some interesting news just crossed my office desk.
aparently the reserves coach of eltham has left the club and will coach at parade this year.

the grape vine tells me that he wont be missed.

Word has reached the old dart that the boys from the Garvey have picked up a quality A Grade coach who knocked back an A Grade position in 2009 to coach them in D2.Dont know how they did it but it is big news. Huge get and this I believe is only the beginning. The Raiders are on the rise. Massive appointment.

Congratulations & good luck to Brett Connors on his appointment as senior coach of Westbourne for season 2009.

Also welcome back to Michael Christou who will be suiting up in the Warriors jumper in 2009. :thumbsu:

Bretty is a gun....goodluck to the warriors next year!! i hear on the ol grapevine there looking at some local lads who want to play for fun and might give up a bit of coin at wrfl clubs to play in ammos with mates!

Wondering if anyone knows about Therry's coach from 2008 and coach for 2009, Dan Madden...he is apparently playing next year after a year out after a knee reco? Does anyone know anything about his playing career, type of player he is, impact he will have on Therry on field next year? Heard a few whispers but wondering what people have heard or know....

Dan, is a gun!
Played TAC and was a vic country rep.
Played senior footy at port melbourne.
I believe also won a comp B&F in one of the Geelong footy leagues!
Will dominat!

Look forward to hearing me on the fence yelling 'cheating dogs'. Must feel great to be branded as a bunch of money grabbing cheats. Do you have anyone who plays for the jumper or for the $$$$$$$$$$$

There not the only ones.... have a look at the premiers from last year... pretty sad when they ring a cross town rival player to entice him to their club and mention that they are happy to pay.....

Greetings from the old dart. Just seen the Purple and Green Annual report. Can someone tell me how the hell you boys managed to pay off so many debts and still make so much money in a year. Stirling effort old chaps, just stirling.

How do people thing Glen Eira will go in season 09? Is Massis and a few of the older heads going on for another year? Is there any youth coming through?

How will Williamstown fair after there promotion from D3?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering if anyone knows about Therry's coach from 2008 and coach for 2009, Dan Madden...he is apparently playing next year after a year out after a knee reco? Does anyone know anything about his playing career, type of player he is, impact he will have on Therry on field next year? Heard a few whispers but wondering what people have heard or know....
Driving down the maribynong the weekend and sighted Therry doing some pre season,afew new faces but their was one that stood out in Jarrod Morrison ex strathmore and current Skob.Very good mates with coach.....is he on the move???????

Congratulations & good luck to Brett Connors on his appointment as senior coach of Westbourne for season 2009.

Also welcome back to Michael Christou who will be suiting up in the Warriors jumper in 2009. :thumbsu:

Did Fab move on or was he pushed out?

It was purely Fabs decision and he made it known towards the end of the season that he wouldn't be going on any further than this year.

For the sake of conversation, is everyone back training yet? If so, how are the numbers & new recruits looking so far?

It was purely Fabs decision and he made it known towards the end of the season that he wouldn't be going on any further than this year.

For the sake of conversation, is everyone back training yet? If so, how are the numbers & new recruits looking so far?

Received an email to say the Purple and Greens have kicked off at the Garvey and they had 50 or so on the track.

A huge loss for them, had he not been there this year than there is a very likely chance Therry Penola would have found themselves relegated.

D2 defenders will be sleeping easy tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back