D3 D3 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps snomed, has a rival for the biggest muppet on here

I dont think Knackers was making a threat, i think what he was getting at is when blokes get on here and squark about their best player on and on, then before you know it, every player of every team knows who and what number he is from the football record, and then the poor bloke your harping about gets tagged round one, or if theres a scumbag out there (which in d3 is inevitable) your (or anyones) golden child will be the most likely to cop one. Seen it happen time and time again, even without bigfooty.

I dont think Knackers was making a threat, i think what he was getting at is when blokes get on here and squark about their best player on and on, then before you know it, every player of every team knows who and what number he is from the football record, and then the poor bloke your harping about gets tagged round one, or if theres a scumbag out there (which in d3 is inevitable) your (or anyones) golden child will be the most likely to cop one. Seen it happen time and time again, even without bigfooty.

You will find "our golden boy" has hardly been mentioned compared with the arrival of some new quality players....i agree with you regarding clubs work out who is worth tagging then tag to the extreme in some cases.

Although winning league Best & Fairests should give it away rather than bigfooty.com.

It's the first time his name has been brought up on this thread to date (I may be proven wrong if you sift through the 32 pages). SMS know how good he is as I quote from Knackers "Robbo is now the target" it appears they want to go after him. They believe that if you take him out then there's no Bentleigh.

But everyone knows that talking yourself or your team up or making threats on Big Footy means nothing

Why bring me back into this??

Baa ha ha ha, This thread is like reading the script for an episoide of Home and Away. Why is it called "Home and Away" anyway? Its not like they ever leave the place, and if they happen to, they are cut from the script and you never hear about the away part..... Should just be called "Home". Yes, that makes sense.

thats my take!

Baa ha ha ha, This thread is like reading the script for an episoide of Home and Away. Why is it called "Home and Away" anyway? Its not like they ever leave the place, and if they happen to, they are cut from the script and you never hear about the away part..... Should just be called "Home". Yes, that makes sense.

thats my take!

Finally someone who is starting to talk sense on this thread :D

It's the first time his name has been brought up on this thread to date (I may be proven wrong if you sift through the 32 pages). SMS know how good he is as I quote from Knackers "Robbo is now the target" it appears they want to go after him. They believe that if you take him out then there's no Bentleigh.

But everyone knows that talking yourself or your team up or making threats on Big Footy means nothing

Yeah i know mate, Hows your ground looking atm? Hope the cricketers havnt cut it that short it dies like they do at ours..

One big thing about this thread ive noticed, is that if there is one knob from a particular team having a go at blokes, its usually the fat forward pocket in the 2's who couldnt get a kick in a stampede and needs to find a way to be involved with his team as game day is a no go (like me). Unfortunately it brings their whole club down lower than a snakes ass..

Yeah i know mate, Hows your ground looking atm? Hope the cricketers havnt cut it that short it dies like they do at ours..

One big thing about this thread ive noticed, is that if there is one knob from a particular team having a go at blokes, its usually the fat forward pocket in the 2's who couldnt get a kick in a stampede and needs to find a way to be involved with his team as game day is a no go (like me). Unfortunately it brings their whole club down lower than a snakes ass..

Number #68 for bentleigh.

nothing like good ol fashioned slander!

I was checking the VAFA website, and found this breaking news for Monash in 09.. two Monash players were eating a clown when one turned to the other and asked "does this taste funny to you?"

Speaking of cricket, stiff Austrailia, they shouldnt play the all stars again..

nothing like good ol fashioned slander!
I was checking the VAFA website, and found this breaking news for Monash in 09.. two Monash players were eating a clown when one turned to the other and asked "does this taste funny to you?"

Speaking of cricket, stiff Austrailia, they shouldnt play the all stars again..
whats the go with writing a post and then quoting yourself 34 minutes later? youve found a fun way to keep our d3 thread winning the post count. no one will catch us. may not be the best football but we will win the pointless dribble award hands down! or is nikko 2 diff people and the 2nd didnt realise he had quoted the other? so many interesting points to talk about. its all very exciting stuff for the brains of the d3 thread to consider

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to bring up ex-AFL players, but i want to go on record that ben cousins is the only player not linked with Bentleigh

Was reading in the local paper that Elsternwick will be getting kicked off No. 2 oval out the back and their games transfered to No. 3 or No. 4 oval.

A few things, I didn't realise there were more ovals and secondly now that the VAFA is going to Olympic Park in a couple of years, is Elsternwick likely to ever get their main oval back. The article went on to say that it was hard for them to attract & obtain players due to the run down facilities at No.2. If they were permantly located at No.1 I think they'd be better off.

I wonder if anyone would like to comment

Sounds like your talking about Jacko. Pity he doesn't have a club to play out next year. Maybe he will fit in well with the blokes from Bentleigh

whats the go with writing a post and then quoting yourself 34 minutes later? youve found a fun way to keep our d3 thread winning the post count. no one will catch us. may not be the best football but we will win the pointless dribble award hands down! or is nikko 2 diff people and the 2nd didnt realise he had quoted the other? so many interesting points to talk about. its all very exciting stuff for the brains of the d3 thread to consider

I am everyone, yet nobody. Im everywhere yet i have no form.. I am the entire 2003 Richmond football club, yet i am Bentleigh... ;)

Have it on good authority we at SMS will be making the road trip to Beaconsfeild (SFX) round 1, good to get it out of the way!! Bring it on....

Thanks Brittney...

Anyway, targetting Robbo won't work.... and although he doesn't look like it, he's tough as nails.... and going at him would be pointless....Remember we made the D3 Grand Final a couple of years ago with him missing half the season being overseas... Yes, it would've been great to have him there....but it shows that there is still a Bentleigh team without him.
As everyone would (should) say about their team, don't underestimate us.

Thanks Brittney...

Anyway, targetting Robbo won't work.... and although he doesn't look like it, he's tough as nails.... and going at him would be pointless....Remember we made the D3 Grand Final a couple of years ago with him missing half the season being overseas... Yes, it would've been great to have him there....but it shows that there is still a Bentleigh team without him.
As everyone would (should) say about their team, don't underestimate us.

Remember 2008 when you got relegated......

They must mean the two ovals on the southern side of the golf course, by the lake. If so, it'll be a bit harsh having to use public toilets for the changerooms and aftermatch. I guess the away team will get the ladies loo.

A bit like Peninsula OB games in the old days.

Maybe they'll provide a shuttle bus or golf buggies from No. 2 oval for the teams :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back