D3 D3 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would depend on the form of Daniel ' Im the Best' Erwin wouldn't it?

Back Pockets don't win you games of football a lot of the time.

LFK i hear a few lads are training with Casey thanks to you...when do u start and how are they looking?

I don't think I had any part to play in that WN - they received an invite in the mail from what I hear.

Just what Bentleigh need. The younger players getting big headed and thinking they are better than they really are. There is a reason Bentleigh got relegated. People were shit. Nobody would have deserved an 'invite'. And IF any of those should have got an invite it should have been Lawry, Swindon, Frost. Not the others

I don't think all that received invites to Casey are up to that standard but only time will tell. I know for a fact that I am not blessed with huge footballing ability but even I know when I have bitten off more than I can chew.

Big Will Minson

Any chance of Bentleigh losing a game in 2009?
we dont need comments like this. everyone seems to hate us already so thanks for adding fuel to the fire.

That would depend on the form of Daniel ' Im the Best' Erwin wouldn't it?
Back Pockets don't win you games of football a lot of the time.

LFK i hear a few lads are training with Casey thanks to you...when do u start and how are they looking?
i see the link here. daniel was mentioned then casey was brought up. is that what you were getting at WN? LFK its hard to imagine he got any sort of invite.

training with casey isnt a positive for the club, the players will rate themselves better than wat they are, casey will tell them they are and away they go, although cant see any bentleigh players making the list, the bloke who played for bentleigh this season who was on casey's list or a rookie, fridman, struggled in d2 from wat im told!!!! but hey go bentleigh!

Agree with Sniper on this one. Did not see much of Fridman at Casey but from what I did see certainly pulled his weight down there.

It would be difficult to come in and out of the side when available and be moved to all parts of the ground depending on how the side is travelling. In most cases pretty poorly!

Some other club involvement on this forum would be fantastic by the way :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must say, we here at West Brunswick are on a high. Appearing on Billys Wheel, and we get to come up against our old friend Stewy_40 again.

CANT WAIT

Agree with Sniper on this one. Did not see much of Fridman at Casey but from what I did see certainly pulled his weight down there.

It would be difficult to come in and out of the side when available and be moved to all parts of the ground depending on how the side is travelling. In most cases pretty poorly!

Some other club involvement on this forum would be fantastic by the way :D

Nice to see PWC pays some to be on bigfooty! Id prefer LFK not to play at Casey as he would play more games with Bentleigh....:D I think the Milky Bar Kid deserves his "invite" if he got fitter he would be a good footballer.

Why are people bitter at not getting games in the 1's? Obviously, the coach thought there were 22 people out there better. If you dis-approve so much why didn't you apply for the coaching job? There's every chance your new coach will treat you the same
Didn't want to bring all this up again but just had to get it off my back..
The fact is I was at the AGM the other week and the curent/new president spoke to me and I quote him when I say "I think you were treated unfairly towards the end of the season".. so it's not me being bitter, it's more about the truth.
Oh and I might apply for the coaching job in 18-20 years but until then I'll stick to playing the game. I love the club and if not coaching I will be involved in some way after my playing days are over.
In other news.. wasn't the VAFA AGM meant to be on October 26? Or was that something else? As I see the AGM is now on December 1.

Nice to see PWC pays some to be on bigfooty! Id prefer LFK not to play at Casey as he would play more games with Bentleigh....:D I think the Milky Bar Kid deserves his "invite" if he got fitter he would be a good footballer.

Just having a morning tea break Farren :p.

The 'Kid' is looking good at the moment has trimmed down quite a bit and gained good fitness since half way through the season when he found some form. Been training since season end and would be good to see him get rewarded for the hard work he is putting in.

Ruck Machine - Not aware of any news on D3 and D4. I would imagine that once it is released it will be straight onto these forums.

Didn't want to bring all this up again but just had to get it off my back..
The fact is I was at the AGM the other week and the curent/new president spoke to me and I quote him when I say "I think you were treated unfairly towards the end of the season".. so it's not me being bitter, it's more about the truth.
Oh and I might apply for the coaching job in 18-20 years but until then I'll stick to playing the game. I love the club and if not coaching I will be involved in some way after my playing days are over.
In other news.. wasn't the VAFA AGM meant to be on October 26? Or was that something else? As I see the AGM is now on December 1.

Didn't want to bring all this up, but just had to get it off my back..

When I was 14yrs old I was emergency for Walpeup/Underbool in the 1994 Northern Mallee Football League U'16s Grand Final. The then president came up to me & said "I think you should have played instead of Player X." The team ended up winning & I've never played in a winning Grand Final team.. sad story I know :( but do you know what, I get over it & plan for the next year.

I'd like to know if there are anymore "hard done by stories" out there

When I was 14yrs old I was emergency for Walpeup/Underbool in the 1994 Northern Mallee Football League U'16s Grand Final. The then president came up to me & said "I think you should have played instead of Player X." The team ended up winning & I've never played in a winning Grand Final team.. sad story I know :( but do you know what, I get over it & plan for the next year.

Thurs night before the 06 grannie saw a few.
Bill Will, i keep hearing the 2s captaincy tied to your name....answers please.

This explains your pent up aggression on the footy field sniper. Suppressed feelings from 15 years ago.

See I'd rather keep "hard done by stoires" it in mind and use it as motivation to be better the next year. Don't just get over it.. use it to your advantage and become a better person/player.
Actually, never played in a winning Grand Final hey.. maybe at training I'll just start calling you Mark Blake :rolleyes:

I was dropped from the school 2nd XV rugby team to make way for an upstart little prick two years younger than me. He went on to become one of the best All Blacks of last century. That was nearly 30 years ago and I'd still shit in his icecream if I had the chance.

See I'd rather keep "hard done by stoires" it in mind and use it as motivation to be better the next year. Don't just get over it.. use it to your advantage and become a better person/player.
Actually, never played in a winning Grand Final hey.. maybe at training I'll just start calling you Mark Blake :rolleyes:

Nah, from the size that I am, it's more of a Derek Kickett saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back