D3 D3 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger_tuff, that's an old clearance from a couple of years ago for the Wicks. The rest are NT related, and their season is well underway, so I wouldn't be expecting much movement just yet.

I see that the clearances have started on the VAFA website & Elsternwick are the 1st D3 club to have a signing, a player from Lyndale (SFL). Is anyone in a position to announce their big signings or any significant losses yet or are we going to have to wait for the official lodgements?

heard that Al Dwyer from De La Salle is returning down to St. Marys and he is bringing a few friends with him...

Very very light night for SMS tonight but a really good fun session to kick off 09. 37 blokes trained and 4 injured guys there which was very pleasing. No training Friday due to the extreme heat

Funny Thing happened the other night, was driving past SMS at about quarter to seven and there were about 40 waterbottles and about 8 guys training.....

You know you can't count witches hats and water bottles as attendees at training don't you......You're not trying to feed us misinformation are you Bails?

Broman good to hear from you again.
Yep A. Flowerday is back. His days of dominating in the midfield are over. My guess is he will kick 70 across half forward.
yes back and firing on all cylinders Johnny!
Good news for the Gryph's then, headache for opposition sides if thats the case. Hard player to match up on! :thumbsu:

Funny Thing happened the other night, was driving past SMS at about quarter to seven and there were about 40 waterbottles and about 8 guys training.....

You know you can't count witches hats and water bottles as attendees at training don't you......You're not trying to feed us misinformation are you Bails?

I can assure you there where nearlly 40 there on Monday, we had alot of testing so the boys where split up into groups. We had over 50 last night with some more new faces!! Dont worry about us, we are travelling OK at the moment!!

Broman good to hear from you again.
Yep A. Flowerday is back. His days of dominating in the midfield are over. My guess is he will kick 70 across half forward.

He was so successful as a midfielder that the Gryphs won so many flags with him...???

The only thing the opposition needs to worry about now is needing two players to match up on him.

One to play on him and the other to play on his ego...

He was so successful as a midfielder that the Gryphs won so many flags with him...???

The only thing the opposition needs to worry about now is needing two players to match up on him.

Sounds like someone is jealous of how good he is! you must have played on him and been taken to the cleaners Dee Three!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to agree with you there Dee Three. I remember about 4 years ago, one of our midfielders was giving him (flowerday) a bath, so behind the play he turned around and snotted our bloke and broke his nose. Yep quality.

You have to laugh at it!!!!

We are all going to kick 70 goals and win the premiership in Febuary!!!!!

Flowerday was and possibly is still a very classy footballer. Saw him rip Rupertswood apart in finals 2003. Pity he did not have enough quality team mates to take the fight up to Swinny a week later! Don't write him off just yet. A few more kilos and years on, he will be a handful. As for smacking an opponent, wouldn't think that's his go.

Who knows Rooster? Maybe we had 7 on monday and 12 on wed or possibly we had 41 monday and 52 wed. Who knows? :) I can post you our training times and you are welcome to come down and find out for yourself;)

Have to agree with you there Dee Three. I remember about 4 years ago, one of our midfielders was giving him (flowerday) a bath, so behind the play he turned around and snotted our bloke and broke his nose. Yep quality.

You have to laugh at it!!!!

We are all going to kick 70 goals and win the premiership in Febuary!!!!!
With a quality player like Flowerday I am sure he probably gets subjected to tagging & tagging tactics so I am sure he is well & truely in the positive even if he did whack your bloke. At the end of the day it is a mans game & like it or not sometimes there is some off the ball stuff but if you cant cope with that then there is always Monday night mixed netball down at Monash.

At D3 level a quality player with a few extra years age or kilos is still going to be a handfull like Sharp at Bentleigh. He must be close to 40 but is still capable of bags of 10+

With a quality player like Flowerday I am sure he probably gets subjected to tagging & tagging tactics so I am sure he is well & truely in the positive even if he did whack your bloke. At the end of the day it is a mans game & like it or not sometimes there is some off the ball stuff but if you cant cope with that then there is always Monday night mixed netball down at Monash.

At D3 level a quality player with a few extra years age or kilos is still going to be a handfull like Sharp at Bentleigh. He must be close to 40 but is still capable of bags of 10+

Yes a mans game indeed. However what kind of a "man" blindsides someone? A coward. Thats it and thats all. Basically what your saying is if your oppentent is better than you, just king hit him behind the play and its his fault for playing a "mans" game and he should have expected 2 get belted in D3 football playing for the love of the game.

And were all capable of bags of 10+ if u get a muppet playing on you. A measure of how good a player is not how many he kicks against a struggling side with retirees coming back to make up numbers, its how the play against the top sides.

I can assure you there where nearlly 40 there on Monday, we had alot of testing so the boys where split up into groups. We had over 50 last night with some more new faces!! Dont worry about us, we are travelling OK at the moment!!

This will be the second year in a row that you guys are travelling well in the first week of February.....
Now you guys have your coach spruiking on here.....what a great example....things are looking up down there....

This will be the second year in a row that you guys are travelling well in the first week of February.....
Now you guys have your coach spruiking on here.....what a great example....things are looking up down there....

I am sure you dont have the first idea of how things are looking at SMS!!

All that has been said is what sort of numbers are training at the moment and that we have picked up some handy recruits..... hardly call that spruiking!!! If you like, we could all just say nothing about any club and close the thread down????

Clown.

I am sure you dont have the first idea of how things are looking at SMS!!

All that has been said is what sort of numbers are training at the moment and that we have picked up some handy recruits..... hardly call that spruiking!!! If you like, we could all just say nothing about any club and close the thread down????

Clown.

You should know better Griff. The dark lord has spies everwatching... Tell me, what buisness does an Elf, A Dwarf and a Man have in the Riddemarck?

Its been hard 2 tell how many we have had at training so far as most of our drills have envolved hide and seek or Piniata's.

You should know better Griff. The dark lord has spies everwatching... Tell me, what buisness does an Elf, A Dwarf and a Man have in the Riddemarck?

Its been hard 2 tell how many we have had at training so far as most of our drills have envolved hide and seek or Piniata's.

ok then......

Tiger Tuff,

You are a moron and a disgrace. What year of football do you think this is, 1962?

You say it's OK to belt someone behind play because it's a "mans game". You have got to be kidding!

This is a sport, NOT a Friday night in Swanston Street! You should be ashamed...

Yes a mans game indeed. However what kind of a "man" blindsides someone? A coward. Thats it and thats all. Basically what your saying is if your oppentent is better than you, just king hit him behind the play and its his fault for playing a "mans" game and he should have expected 2 get belted in D3 football playing for the love of the game.

And were all capable of bags of 10+ if u get a muppet playing on you. A measure of how good a player is not how many he kicks against a struggling side with retirees coming back to make up numbers, its how the play against the top sides.
& how many bags of 10+ have you kicked in your illustrious career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back