D3 D3 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are Albert Park looking at this time of year?
I was talking to a bloke at work and he was talking them right up. Surely they would need to recruit well if they are to make any real impact.

How are Albert Park looking at this time of year?
I was talking to a bloke at work and he was talking them right up. Surely they would need to recruit well if they are to make any real impact.

Latrobe is the team to look out for, they are probably the best D4 team (1st & 2nd) to win a flag in the last 8 yrs. They'd be lucky to have 2 blokes over 30.

The question is can they keep their list together or will the country boys seek dollars elsewhere.

Merry Christmas to all in D3 especially those who "love me" ... will miss the Bentleigh Boys but D3 must go on.

Uni High is putting in a 3rd senior team [Club 18] in 2010 and so are looking for more players. Facilities are excellent and I'm happy to announce that the club has just confirmed that we will be having training runs AGAIN at Whitten Oval [Yes Western Bulldogs] and Arden Street [Kangaroos] - Practise Matches most likely at Arden St due to our Under 18 connections with Flemington Juniors.

Come along Mondays/Wednesdays to Brens Oval Parkville and find out the actual training schedule.

BACK TO WORK - PUFF PUFF.

Merry Christmas to all in D3 especially those who "love me" ... will miss the Bentleigh Boys but D3 must go on.

Awww we'll miss you too Nikko.

For the record Bentleigh also also entering a Club 18 team for 2010, so you those this side of the yarra (& those on the other side), you're more than welcome to sign up.

Training starts up on Jan 20 @ Mentone Grammar playing fields, Springvale Rd, Keysborough - 6.30pm

Training for Uni High

Our first training session in 2010 will be held at 5.45pm sharp on Tuesday, 5 January…at the Whitten Oval!

> Tuesday, 5 January**

> Tuesday, 12 January

> Tuesday, 19 January

**Please enter via the gate at the Barkly Street end of the goals. This gate sits alongside the Mission Elite Learning Centre. It is best still that all those in attendance park in Whitten Boulevard.

Red Gum

Has a senior coach been appointed yet at West Brunswick?

Interested in applying Nikko? ;)

PS: Don't check the website... uni kids don't update it during their holidays which I think run from about October to February (lucky little bastards!)

WBAFC restart preseason from Monday 18th based around Princes Park.:footy:

Myself and a mate are looking for a footy club to play for next year. We were thinking of playing with West Brunswick. Is there anyone who could give us some info about the club? Will they accept new people to play? How successful are they? What sort of culture do they have down there (as unbiased as possible)?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm in exactly the same boat, transferring over from tassie for work and living in Brunswick hopefully can make it over before the season starts

I'm in exactly the same boat, transferring over from tassie for work and living in Brunswick hopefully can make it over before the season starts

Boys Think about Uni High [opposite the zoo] 3 senior teams this year [same division as W B] & we are definitely looking for new blood. Current captain at UHS is from Tassie [Lucas Gorringe] & so is the vice capt Shane Cracknell - St Virgils] + others from the apple isle. Come for a run - either club will look after you.

Give us a priv mess or go the vafa.com.au & follow prompts to our website - currently doing some training at Whitten Oval - Home of the Bulldogs.

WRFL 2nd Division Club Coburg Districts down the road in Pascoe Vale - good group and impressive coaching panel of Kevin Morris ( ex Rich & Ess ) Senior Coach, Assistant Coach is Gary Sheldon ( Liston Trophy Winner, Coburg Team of Century) and Reserves Coach is Heath Shephard ( ex Coll) always welcoming to new players. Currently training each Monday & Wednesday at Coles Reserve ( Melways 17 B7)................may be of interest

PM me or check website : www.coburgdistricts.com.au

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Heard a stong rumour over the weekend that at powerhouse first training tonight Martin Pike will be announced as senior coach that will create a bit of intrest in D3.

The strong rumour was good oil - Martin Pike was introduced as senior coach of Power House in 2010 at training tonight. Big attendance from the playing group and the past player group.

So if you want to play footy at a great club at a lower level under the tutelage of a 4 time AFL premiership player, then the House is the place to be - Ross Gregory Oval, Village Green drv, Albert Park. Currently training is Mondays and Wednesdays at 6.00am. Just rock up and join in with the momentum.

The strong rumour was good oil - Martin Pike was introduced as senior coach of Power House in 2010 at training tonight. Big attendance from the playing group and the past player group.

So if you want to play footy at a great club at a lower level under the tutelage of a 4 time AFL premiership player, then the House is the place to be - Ross Gregory Oval, Village Green drv, Albert Park. Currently training is Mondays and Wednesdays at 6.00am. Just rock up and join in with the momentum.

Nice one Vegemite! Good get for the club. I look forward to keeping an eye on the progress of the House boys this year from across the border. Any new recruits to speak of? I know you were in need of a replacement short, slow bloke to play through the midfield this year - maybe your good self?
icon7.gif

Geez, you boys are nice and keen, 6am for D3!

Hey Vegemite...

Is it true...an AFL Premiership player coaching Power House? Martin Pike?

How the hell did you guys pick that one up?

What happened to last years coach?

There must be a million on the track!

Hey Vegemite...

Is it true...an AFL Premiership player coaching Power House? Martin Pike?

How the hell did you guys pick that one up?

What happened to last years coach?

There must be a million on the track!

Hey Dee Three - are you deaf - yes it's true.

Apparently our new President and his support staff did a great job in luring Martin to the club.

Coops was always only going to do 2 years. He'll be around supporting the club and rumour has it, join some of the other old blokes for a kick in the scoobies.

Millions on the track - yep good numbers and good new blood as well as the old. Great to see Dave Burnside back out there as well.

Great pick up by the House in getting Martin Pike as coach.

I think Powerhouse would be showing a deal of gratitute towards Channel 7's "Find My Family" in finding Warde Elliott's long lost half brother. :D

But in all seriousness would be good to see the House back in D2 to continue their new rivalry with everyone at Arthur St

Interesting about Pikey... I believe he was coaching the VFL Bullants reserves last season (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back