D3 D3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a bloke that asks a lot of questions, your not really fond of answering them are ya! Lol.

Expecting warrior tv to announce Johnsy as the coach then. I will stay tuned

I don't ask as many as you think I make more statements. As far as the school goes if I answered that then I probably would have to say I wouldn't know. As far as Johnsy goes Warrior TV has been a little broken lately and if you notice he does most of the interviews might be hard to announce himself. We have some good coaches in the group who I hope put their hand up and also the school is heavily aligned with Willi VFL now so we might seek some advice from them and go thru the process. Why don't you come over and get involved mate you are a big advocate for VAFA footy and hopefully you will be familiar with a few players.

For a bloke that asks a lot of questions, your not really fond of answering them are ya! Lol.

Expecting warrior tv to announce Johnsy as the coach then. I will stay tuned

Mate two weeks ago you had Centrals raiding the club we are gone good luck with us keeping people. And this week you are interviewing and announcing our coaches lol. Get over to our club mate seems like you take more of a passing interest.

What makes you say that UHS would rather see Westbourne in they just got over us at their deck earlier in the year. Both Powerhouse games have been really tight. I am tipping some finals upsets based on how even the comp has been anyone on their day. We really rate Swinburne so don't sell them short. Silly comment they wont be trying to score a percentage win they have a jumper clash with powerhouse they want to win believe me.

Just a hunch, and they just lost to the Cobras so probably aren't too keen on playing them again. You're right though, they won't take it easy on you - not until they're ten goals up in the 3rd.

Just a hunch, and they just lost to the Cobras so probably aren't too keen on playing them again. You're right though, they won't take it easy on you - not until they're ten goals up in the 3rd.
Well if they are ten goals up in the third on our deck then Canterbury deserve to play finals before us.

Check out the sportsbet Facebook page and look for the video Rog.
Havent seen it yet but if its as informed as the Div 3 scribe is it will be a ripper. Westbourne ran out of legs and outclassed we were in front with a minute to play and had clearly been in control in the second have 3 point loss on almost the last kick of the day outclassed please talk to people at the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Havent seen it yet but if its as informed as the Div 3 scribe is it will be a ripper. Westbourne ran out of legs and outclassed we were in front with a minute to play and had clearly been in control in the second have 3 point loss on almost the last kick of the day outclassed please talk to people at the game.
Yeah a lot better. Snorlax .... the office big mouth... who'd ever thought?

Usually now is the time where teams that have reserves in finals but not seniors start magically dropping senior players who have managed 9 or 10 senior games.

Richmond and Latrobe are experts at it.

Look for the Richmond M M to prove the point!

100 games as senior coach for Roger Hand this week guys.
6 years moving magnets. And plenty more around Westbournes Warrior Park.
He'll hate this post.. But worth noting for sure.
TT, should come and say a few words

100 games as senior coach for Roger Hand this week guys.
6 years moving magnets. And plenty more around Westbournes Warrior Park.
He'll hate this post.. But worth noting for sure.
TT, should come and say a few words

If i could say a few words........

I'd be a better public speaker.

Well done Rog. I wonder if the longest serving Wyndham Suns coach will have a coaches box named after him? Lol. All seriousness pretty good effort to keep standing in front of a group for that long.
Hope you get them into div 2.

Congrats to Roger. Speaking of longevity as head coach, George Koumantatakis from Swinburne has been at it for 8 season now. That is a huge effort. ~150 games?

Congrats to Roger. Speaking of longevity as head coach, George Koumantatakis from Swinburne has been at it for 8 season now. That is a huge effort. ~150 games?
Yep Bigwaz 150 is huge he is a good bloke to. I enjoy listening to other coaches over a beer after the game and I am often last to leave the away club rooms. I have met some fantastic coaches along the way and have friendships still with a few that have moved on. I respect any bloke coaching ammos because its a massive challenge managing unpaid players and being successful good luck to all coaches this week and if its my last game thanks for the chat and a beer.

As a past opposition coach of Ramjets, and one that always enjoyed a beer with him after the game, I can confirm he is one of the best blokes you will ever meet. And thanks Rog for the mentoring you provided me between games.
Good luck tomorrow, and if all goes well for you (not us) I'll try to get down to one of your finals to enjoy one or two more.
Big shoes to fill.

As a past opposition coach of Ramjets, and one that always enjoyed a beer with him after the game, I can confirm he is one of the best blokes you will ever meet. And thanks Rog for the mentoring you provided me between games.
Good luck tomorrow, and if all goes well for you (not us) I'll try to get down to one of your finals to enjoy one or two more.
Big shoes to fill.
HBB funny how both us and Canterbury will be linked by that first game. I have always enjoyed a beer and a chat with yourself , Mick, Big Fitzy and Murph and always felt welcome at Canterbury footy club. Have enjoyed our chats away from the game and I was filthy you had to go O/S when we pants you last look forward to seeing you during the finals certainly another beer on the menu. Thanks for the kind words dont get much of that on here. Thanks Scoobie for dropping me in it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back