D3 D3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBB funny how both us and Canterbury will be linked by that first game. I have always enjoyed a beer and a chat with yourself , Mick, Big Fitzy and Murph and always felt welcome at Canterbury footy club. Have enjoyed our chats away from the game and I was filthy you had to go O/S when we pants you last look forward to seeing you during the finals certainly another beer on the menu. Thanks for the kind words dont get much of that on here. Thanks Scoobie for dropping me in it as well.
Yes it was a good one to miss.

It means will M M M Mitchell B play his 11th game in the seniors or Magically drop for his 4th qualifying reserves game costing the 22nd man a shot next week!

No Clue here!
To my knowledge no one from last weeks seniors team has been dropped.

You're barking up the wrong tree here pal.

Congratulations Rog, another week at least to go now. Last two weeks should give you guys great confidence.

Was nice to win our last game in this competition.

I will be watching this thread next year, as the endless bitching about Glen Eira can begin, as despite winning 7 games in D2, they have been relegated, with Hawthorn. Both bouncing right back down.

Good luck to Sth Melbourne next year in D4. Hopefully you can turn it around quickly.

At a guess, youd think Aquinas and Nth Brunny will be up from Div4.

Will be a vastly different comp again.

Gonna miss the ammos!

All the best

Yes well done Warriors. Consider hat eaten. On the back of that result they should go in faves next week. Also perhaps the house are the flag faves? Perhaps it's wide open!

Hoping to get down to the Snakes v UHS reserves game. See you all there!

Congratulations Rog, another week at least to go now. Last two weeks should give you guys great confidence.

Was nice to win our last game in this competition.

I will be watching this thread next year, as the endless bitching about Glen Eira can begin, as despite winning 7 games in D2, they have been relegated, with Hawthorn. Both bouncing right back down.

Good luck to Sth Melbourne next year in D4. Hopefully you can turn it around quickly.

At a guess, youd think Aquinas and Nth Brunny will be up from Div4.

Will be a vastly different comp again.

Gonna miss the ammos!

All the best

Thanks TT our form has been good the last two rapt to play finals and it's anyone's now.
Great to finish on a high for you blokes good luck next year and I have enjoyed the banter.

Thanks TT our form has been good the last two rapt to play finals and it's anyone's now.
Great to finish on a high for you blokes good luck next year and I have enjoyed the banter.

Congrats Ramjets on making the finals, i will be certainly cheering on you guys and hope you guys go deep. Might come down for a watch. And you guys beat the top side to make it. Whats going on with the Canterbury/Richmond result? Did they have an under table agreement to make up the percentage?

Congrats Ramjets on making the finals, i will be certainly cheering on you guys and hope you guys go deep. Might come down for a watch. And you guys beat the top side to make it. Whats going on with the Canterbury/Richmond result? Did they have an under table agreement to make up the percentage?
Thanks Robos I think we earned our spot stiff not to win last week. I guess when teams don't have a lot to play for those results happen. It was really up to us to go take a spot and we wouldn't want it any other way. Hope to see you during the finals.

We dropped all our senior players to qualify them for the Reserves finals...

But seriously, we had a few injuries (who doesn't) and Canterbury played very well. They obviously had a bit to play for.

Great season so far..

Plenty of upsets yesterday in Round 18, I will admit I thought Swinburne would win vs PH and I know UHS rested half their side yesterday vs Westbourne.

Do we think that these results opens it up again for anyone to win the title?

I still think UHS are strong favourites, when they get all players back they will be hard to beat, unless we think that other clubs have now worked out how to beat the UHS press/zone..

Westbourne and Swinburne can beat anyone on their day as well and PH too.

My new odds:
UHS $1.50
WB $5.00
PH $8.00
Swin $10.00

Should be a great finals series..

Some good teams missing out too with Canterbury, Richmond etc...

Is it true that Richmond put senior players into Reserves to qual for ressies finals? Just asking..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great season so far..

Plenty of upsets yesterday in Round 18, I will admit I thought Swinburne would win vs PH and I know UHS rested half their side yesterday vs Westbourne.

Do we think that these results opens it up again for anyone to win the title?

I still think UHS are strong favourites, when they get all players back they will be hard to beat, unless we think that other clubs have now worked out how to beat the UHS press/zone..

Westbourne and Swinburne can beat anyone on their day as well and PH too.

My new odds:
UHS $1.50
WB $5.00
PH $8.00
Swin $10.00

Should be a great finals series..

Some good teams missing out too with Canterbury, Richmond etc...

Is it true that Richmond put senior players into Reserves to qual for ressies finals? Just asking..
Gee you talk rubbish half their side you had 6 outs from the week before two of your outs had only played 2 games for the year you will only get one back prob Barnes and you lost two yesterday pay the opposition their dues mate we had 6 out as you are aware but you have talk shit about us all year . I do notice you have shifted our odds from 12 to 5 s I promise you this those who seem a little confident this time of year usually regret it.

We dropped all our senior players to qualify them for the Reserves finals...

But seriously, we had a few injuries (who doesn't) and Canterbury played very well. They obviously had a bit to play for.
Great win from Canterbury by the way. Richmond are a good side.

Seems a couple of sides rested players.. UHS president Boyce told a mate of mine they'd rest players yesterday. Good call / bad call ?

Gee you talk rubbish half their side you had 6 outs from the week before two of your outs had only played 2 games for the year you will only get one back prob Barnes and you lost two yesterday pay the opposition their dues mate we had 6 out as you are aware but you have talk shit about us all year . I do notice you have shifted our odds from 12 to 5 s I promise you this those who seem a little confident this time of year usually regret it.
Ease up. I totally rate WB. I actually don't support UHS mate, I write for the VAFA.

Great win from Canterbury by the way. Richmond are a good side.

Seems a couple of sides rested players.. UHS president Boyce told a mate of mine they'd rest players yesterday. Good call / bad call ?

Got to laugh. Normally just look at the lower grades. UHSVU President is a younger bloke because I meet him at the VAFA conference. Not only can't you report factually but the odds for Powerhouse who I see finished top are ridiculous. Go and watch a few games and then you might be able to get a feel for the division.

All grades have injuries so teams that are fittest and execute particularly in front of goals will win.

Ease up. I totally rate WB. I actually don't support UHS mate, I write for the VAFA.
I know who you are hence the shit quote you go back and look at what you have written about us in the record. Local rival Swinburne was one. You wrote we were outclassed last week when we lead by 3 points with a minute left. Every week you get our players names wrong . And even in your post today no mention of our win and how big it was in the context of our season no just how many UHs had out which isnt correct at all according to a mate of a mate. Do me a favor before you write your weekly crap check your facts and acknowledge all teams equally we all contribute to this competition . We as all clubs pay for that record and until now enjoyed reading it.
Do me a favor if you cant write something positive about us just leave us out and write nothing.

I know who you are hence the shit quote you go back and look at what you have written about us in the record. Local rival Swinburne was one. You wrote we were outclassed last week when we lead by 3 points with a minute left. Every week you get our players names wrong . And even in your post today no mention of our win and how big it was in the context of our season no just how many UHs had out which isnt correct at all according to a mate of a mate. Do me a favor before you write your weekly crap check your facts and acknowledge all teams equally we all contribute to this competition . We as all clubs pay for that record and until now enjoyed reading it.
Do me a favor if you cant write something positive about us just leave us out and write nothing.
Thanks and your club can look forward to receiving a fine from the VAFA this week.

Thanks and your club can look forward to receiving a fine from the VAFA this week.
Pretty thin skinned of you there scribe. Rog has aired his concerns (all genuine) and your response is to threaten fines as opposed to taking his comments on board. Weak as piss IMHO

On GT-I9505 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty thin skinned of you there scribe. Rog has aired his concerns (all genuine) and your response is to threaten fines as opposed to taking his comments on board. Weak as piss IMHO

Thought the same thing. I wonder what the VAFA's bigfooty policy is...

No problem mate I will gladly pay the fine using the refund they give me on the toilet paper you produce each week. If I got players names wrong on my clubs paperwork they luv fining people yet you name blokes at my club I havent heard of and recieve no penalty go figure.

Hansie you blokes finished well kept the pressure on us again. Good Luck next year.
Even after I talk to this bloke about it being our biggest win of the year under the circumstances cant even concede that. Just ok taking my bat and ball and going to the boss please if you have any aspirations about writing surely taking criticism would be a good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back