D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having played BC and NB in the past 2 weeks, NB would beat BC! NB are very much on the improve!

We were pretty stiff in both games - to go down by 1 and 4 points. Credit to BHN's resolve - but kicking 6 goals 20 in the Seniors...we only have ourselves to blame.

Think we may be getting Albert park at the wrong time - facing them this week. Seems they're flying at the minute.

We were pretty stiff in both games - to go down by 1 and 4 points. Credit to BHN's resolve - but kicking 6 goals 20 in the Seniors...we only have ourselves to blame.

Think we may be getting Albert park at the wrong time - facing them this week. Seems they're flying at the minute.

I wouldn't say you kicked 20 behinds ... There were at least 12 rushed behinds ... but saying that you must've had the ball down there a bit!

Bulleen in-fighting....

Nothing from AP...

Nothing from Syndal...

How's EP travelling these days? We're heading out to Whitehorse this week... I've never been there before and I'm keen to see the outdoor rooms! Sounds like a Jamie Dury experience :)

There is going to be a big fight for the 3rd 4th 5th spot in the Ressies OZZA... I think NB has the easiest run home, but losing to BHN didn't help. RC reserves v BHN in a few weeks could determine who'll play in the finals... Must say I was a little surprised that BHN got up on Saturday!

There is going to be a big fight for the 3rd 4th 5th spot in the Ressies OZZA... I think NB has the easiest run home, but losing to BHN didn't help. RC reserves v BHN in a few weeks could determine who'll play in the finals... Must say I was a little surprised that BHN got up on Saturday!

Why so surprised? They gave NB a hammering first time around.

More like poise under pressure.

I wouldn't have thought there was 12 rushed behinds. But its hardly much of an issue. We butchered the ball and didn't take our chances (not just in front of goal - but across the ground). Our guys won a fair bit more of the footy but couldn't quite get the job done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why so surprised? They gave NB a hammering first time around.

Largely different line up that time around RM. We didn't have enough players to fill 2 sides in round 2 due to unavailabilities - and now have a number of blokes who can't get a game at all.

Was a disappointing result to lose after leading all day. BHN 2's played inspired footy in the last qrtr. Lance was pretty impressive directing traffic.

Dicky dodged the hoes relegation to coach "for a while" and got his team promptly relegated. Go to D4, get a flag and go up a hero! That is under achieving!
I think thats a bit harsh mate, I think WB won 6 games last year in D3, gotta be unlucky to win that many (or even five) and get relegated. Clearly WB thought he was going about things the right way and they're now getting rewarded for sticking with him :thumbsu:

Dicky dodged the hoes relegation to coach "for a while" and got his team promptly relegated. Go to D4, get a flag and go up a hero! That is under achieving!
Craig Horne is a very good player, I've seen him turn a game around once in a while. (Chargrin!) As for Dennis Grace, dunno! (Dennis would probably pick you up on your spelling there Craze.) Horne still does not know where the backline is though.Does he though? Really?
Can only assume this is a deliberate wind up.

Anybody who knows Dick knows that he is not a character who takes the easy option. He's a quality bloke!

Craig Horne is a very good player, I've seen him turn a game around once in a while. (Chargrin!) As for Dennis Grace, dunno! (Dennis would probably pick you up on your spelling there Craze.) Horne still does not know where the backline is though.Does he though? Really?
Can only assume this is a deliberate wind up.

Anybody who knows Dick knows that he is not a character who takes the easy option. He's a quality bloke!

The easy option would have been to walk out on the club once it had been relegated. I think it shows character to hang around and get the club back up into D3.
Sidewinder is from Elsternwick - by saying this about Dick is he saying that Denis Grace is an under achiever? because he has only been able to produce a D4 flag for the wicks.

Bulleen in-fighting....

Waz - ignoring any 'in-fighting' on here....

Bulleen has been decimated by injuries recently. Sure, every club cops them at times & we're no different. The club always knew that the planets would need to align this year to be competitive against the best teams. Hopefully we'll get a few guys back over the next week or two & we can provide good competitive footy for the sides we come up against.

Inside the club we know that there is a lot of work still to be done this year in order to set ourselves up for a really big crack next year. We are very happy with our coaching set up & know the areas we have to improve. Rest assured that the committee will be working closely with our coaches to achieve success sooner rather than later.:thumbsu:

Bulleen has been decimated by injuries recently. Sure, every club cops them at times & we're no different. The club always knew that the planets would need to align this year to be competitive against the best teams. Hopefully we'll get a few guys back over the next week or two & we can provide good competitive footy for the sides we come up against.

Inside the club we know that there is a lot of work still to be done this year in order to set ourselves up for a really big crack next year. We are very happy with our coaching set up & know the areas we have to improve. Rest assured that the committee will be working closely with our coaches to achieve success sooner rather than later.:thumbsu:

Good to hear...

Perhaps we might get to play you guys twice next season!

I was watching that match, but didn't see the opp coach... You've got me wondering...

lucancoach.jpg

I could be misinformed.

Largely different line up that time around RM. We didn't have enough players to fill 2 sides in round 2 due to unavailabilities - and now have a number of blokes who can't get a game at all.

Was a disappointing result to lose after leading all day. BHN 2's played inspired footy in the last qrtr. Lance was pretty impressive directing traffic.

Seeing as Lance has trained that way for 14 years it is understandable he is good at 'directing traffic' lol:p.

Seriously. You blokes were stiff to lose 8 prem pts on the day for the sake of 5 points across both games.

I thought our 2s would struggle as they were doing a ring around on Thursday night to get 21 players. One of our guys played a Q in the 2s and got dragged up for the ones.
Then our horror run of injuries continued in the ones with no bench by half time. It was a top effort from our backline, led by RM and Irvine, to stave off a rampant BN in the second half.

Something about BHN / BN clashes at Allard Park that always pays no heed of form or ladder position.

Wouldn't think it would even warrant an explaination. Every club has its blokes who might be pissed becasue they dont agree with the coach, or cant get a game etc.

Your internal politics is just that...internal and no one needs an explaination except your members.

As for Fox airing dirty washing outside the club, if someone did that at the Snakepit they wouldn't make it out alive. Club loyalty goes beyond playing on a saturday....

IFF - you guys know what needs to be done and are no doubt doing it. A crap run with injuries and some bad luck can turn around quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back