D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 Odds

Only 68 days till the start of the season..

As in D3, this weeks odds are for the top 5 pentella.

All 5 sides must fininsh in the spots 1-5 to win, any order.

1 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale Box Hill North $ 9.00
2 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale Albert Park $ 11.00
3 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale South Mornington $ 11.00
4 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale Richmond Central $ 13.00
5 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Box Hill North Albert Park $ 14.00
6 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale Syndal Tally ho $ 18.00
7 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Box Hill North South Mornington $ 14.00
8 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Box Hill North Richmond Central $ 16.00
9 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale North Brunswick $ 18.00
10 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Albert Park South Mornington $ 17.00
11 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale Box Hill North Albert Park $ 18.00
12 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale Box Hill North South Mornington $ 19.00
13 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Albert Park Richmond Central $ 19.00
14 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew South Mornington Richmond Central $ 20.00
15 St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale Box Hill North Albert Park $ 26.00
16 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale Box Hill North Richmond Central $ 22.00
17 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale Albert Park South Mornington $ 22.00
18 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale Albert Park Richmond Central $ 25.00
19 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Box Hill North Syndal Tally ho $ 22.00
20 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Box Hill North North Brunswick $ 22.00
21 West Brunswick Kew Mt Lilydale Box Hill North Albert Park $ 26.00
22 St Francis Xavier Kew Mt Lilydale Box Hill North South Mornington $ 27.00
23 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale Box Hill North Syndal Tally ho $ 30.00
24 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale Box Hill North North Brunswick $ 30.00
25 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Mt Lilydale South Mornington Richmond Central $ 27.00
26 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Box Hill North Albert Park South Mornington $ 29.00
27 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Albert Park Syndal Tally ho $ 26.00
28 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew South Mornington Syndal Tally ho $ 28.00
29 West Brunswick Kew Mt Lilydale Box Hill North South Mornington $ 27.00
30 West Brunswick St Francis Xavier Kew Albert Park North Brunswick $ 26.00

Shortest without WB or SFX

107 Kew Mt Lilydale Box Hill North Albert Park South Mornington $81.00

Long shot:

792 Richmond Central Syndal Tally Ho North Brunswick Eley Park Bulleen Cobras $30,001

Others Quote

See you next week,

Hey ruck Machine & Taskmaster, good effort trying to "predict", question for you guys and others. Why is everybody rating SFX so high, what do you guys know that some others don't. And you rate them above BHN, Albert Park & Mt Lilydale? West Brunny to finish top, yep got it right, they were unlucky to come down this year.

The way I see it is....."Gulp"
1. West Brunswick
2. BHN
3. Albert Park
4. Eley Park
5. Mt. Lilydale
6. Richmond
7. Nth Brunny
8. Kew
9. Syndal
10. Bulleen
11. SFX
12. Sth Morn

Tunnelball, its called a GUESS, who the hell knows wat is going to happen, especially in D4 and if you read my post I did it for S..ts and giggles. And the reason I rate SFX is because I will be playing for them, so sue me!!!!!!!! Unreal!

Tunnelball, its called a GUESS, who the hell knows wat is going to happen, especially in D4 and if you read my post I did it for S..ts and giggles. And the reason I rate SFX is because I will be playing for them, so sue me!!!!!!!! Unreal!

Thatta boy Dave, fly the flag mate. Hope your guess is as good as any. Good run tonight was great to get back into it.

Thatta boy Dave, fly the flag mate. Hope your guess is as good as any. Good run tonight was great to get back into it.

Hey mate, I hope I am right, see how we go, quietly confident. Good to see you back on the track, getting that arm out of that bloody sling, looking good mate.

Shame your not playing with them.....

Where were u guys last year taskmaster? did u guys have to go clubbies or did u come into the vafa this year (may be a dumb question, if it is soz but dont know) Where is ur home ground?

Where were u guys last year taskmaster? did u guys have to go clubbies or did u come into the vafa this year (may be a dumb question, if it is soz but dont know) Where is ur home ground?

yeah we had to come through the clubbies mate, thats the rule for entering the vafa these days, worked out well for us as last year we may have struggled to field two teams.

Home ground is in Beaconsfield, a couple of towns the city side of Pakenham.

yeah we had to come through the clubbies mate, thats the rule for entering the vafa these days, worked out well for us as last year we may have struggled to field two teams.

Home ground is in Beaconsfield, a couple of towns the city side of Pakenham.

Man thats ages away! You guys arent a new club coming through 4 the 1st time are u? What was the motivation to go vafa? (if u know) Whats ur ground like this time of year? u allowed to train on it?

Man thats ages away! You guys arent a new club coming through 4 the 1st time are u? What was the motivation to go vafa? (if u know) Whats ur ground like this time of year? u allowed to train on it?

yeah last year was our first year, plenty of us are ex students at the school and enjoyed playing footy together, liked the concept of ammos and created a team. Ground is getting there and yeah we've been training on it. In the other d4 thread mate I gave a pretty detailed description on how we came to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A look at the VAFA website will inform all that BHN are one of 5 finalists in the
Football Victoria Community Club Of The Year Award,hope you get the Gong fellas,well deserved nomination and good to see one of our own getting recognition.

A look at the VAFA website will inform all that BHN are one of 5 finalists in the
Football Victoria Community Club Of The Year Award,hope you get the Gong fellas,well deserved nomination and good to see one of our own getting recognition.

Well done to BHN, sounds like a quality club with quality people. Look forward to doing battle. Is it BHN that do the overseas promoting of the game aswell? Is it in club or welcome to outsiders? can anyone give me a run down?

Shame your not playing with them.....

Judas H Priest we have an English teacher correcting us,just what we needed:p

Well done BHN. Keep up the good work.

yeah last year was our first year, plenty of us are ex students at the school and enjoyed playing footy together, liked the concept of ammos and created a team. Ground is getting there and yeah we've been training on it. In the other d4 thread mate I gave a pretty detailed description on how we came to be.

Sorry mate, i didnt read far enough back 2 see urs.. Well done anyway, couldnt have been easy.. Good luck for this year mate, u should do alright..

clutching at straws tunnelball....you're one of those "there's no "I" in team" guys at training....who then seven seconds later tries to slot one from the boundary with three blokes free in the corridor.;)

Damn you Roostertalk, know me oh so well....but what would you do in the same situation, try and slot one or pass it off into the corridor?:rolleyes:

Well done to BHN, sounds like a quality club with quality people. Look forward to doing battle. Is it BHN that do the overseas promoting of the game aswell? Is it in club or welcome to outsiders? can anyone give me a run down?

Check out the BHN website Rooster.

Japan visit primarily in club but always welcome to make exceptions on the basis you sign and play with the mighty BHN in 2009.............:)

Collingwood still stink dodgey knees Kovak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back