D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB over BHN by 100+
MTL over RC by 2 goals (but RC over MtL by $2k)
EP over NB by 4 goals
Kew over SM by 15 goals
BC over S.T.H. by a late Cookson goal
SFX over AP by 3 goals

I don't know too much that can help you Ruck machine but here goes:

A quick review of the VAFA site allows me to suggest Dishon kicks a lot of goals and so does Barclay.

I reckon WB's ruckman is one of their tallest players. He will often take the centre bounces and do a bit of work around the ground especially at stoppages. He won't ruck the whole game and may rest in the forward line or on the bench. He'll drop back if they need another tall in defence.

Actually that describes every team's ruckman.
What are you expecting you pillock? His inner leg measurment? His Bank details? His mum's maiden name?[/quote]

Quality:thumbsu:

I don't know too much that can help you Ruck machine but here goes:

A quick review of the VAFA site allows me to suggest Dishon kicks a lot of goals and so does Barclay.

I reckon WB's ruckman is one of their tallest players. He will often take the centre bounces and do a bit of work around the ground especially at stoppages. He won't ruck the whole game and may rest in the forward line or on the bench. He'll drop back if they need another tall in defence.

Actually that describes every team's ruckman.
What are you expecting you pillock? His inner leg measurment? His Bank details? His mum's maiden name?

If there was anyone on this forum who would be intimate with the inner leg measurements of men it would be you.

WB over BHN by 100+
MTL over RC by 2 goals (but RC over MtL by $2k)
EP over NB by 4 goals
Kew over SM by 15 goals
BC over S.T.H. by a late Cookson goal
SFX over AP by 3 goals

WB over BHN by 10 goals
MTL over RC by 6 goals
EP over NB by 8 goals
Kew over SM by 12 goals
S.T.H over BC by 1 goal
SFX over AP by 1 goal

TIPS:

W.B by 15 goals over B.H.N
MT.L by 10 goals over R.C
E.P by 5 goals over N.B
Kew by 10 goals over S.M
Bull.C by 4 goals over S.T.HO
A.Park by 1 goal over S.F.X..............I agree BIGWAZ, it's time for an upset.
Wrapped we are back to footy after the week of, good luck to all this week.(accept W.B----You dont need it)

PP... we would never had known how good SFX was going to be before the season started if it wasn't for big footy! That is about all we have learned....

Any club reports to come in from the last round? Has anyone reviewed Mt Lilydale college or wahtever its called?

like a dog with a bone waz...

Oz's locks for the week:

WB by 62 points over BHN
Mt.Lilydale by 20 points v RC.
NB by a couple of goals over Eley Park
Kew by 15 goals v South Morn.
Syndal by 10 points v BC
SFX to beat Albert Park by 35 points.

Here we go again...

Got nothing better to do but to bag a club. If you are so LOYAL to the club, why go public with your ludicrous accusations? Why not be a man and speak up to the relevant people. Voice you concerns, tell them you are frustrated with what you THINK is happening. This forum is NOT the place to raise issues you have with a club. THINK ABOUT IT...

get your facts right

i didnt name the club
i didnt name the players
i didnt start the topic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry. I did find something about you though:

Ruck Machine

Ruck Machine is back on the sauce? Lock up your tiprats.

Tips for this week (pending late selection changes)

Manny's Mob to knock off the Cobras by one empty envelope passed under the table
WB to win their 12th home game of the season by enough
Richmond to suffer from altitude sickness - Sure footed mountain goats by 4 goals
SFX to pluck the falcons one feather at a time. 62 points.
Kew to pluck South Mornington 'whatever they ares' one 'whatever' at a time. 61 points.
The Sharks to sing along to Mickey Mouse after a narrow victory. <2 kicks in it.

WB to def. BHN by >40pts
RC to def. MTL by 3goals (note: elevate " pumpa" from the ressies)
EP to def. NB by 2 goals
Kew to def. SM by 10 goals minimum
BC to def. S.T.H. by 6 goals
AP to def. SFX by 4 goals - to finally start a falcon streak of wins

WB to def. BHN by >40pts
RC to def. MTL by 3goals (note: elevate " pumpa" from the ressies)
EP to def. NB by 2 goals
Kew to def. SM by 10 goals minimum
BC to def. S.T.H. by 6 goals
AP to def. SFX by 4 goals - to finally start a falcon streak of wins

Why the Hype on Albert Park? They did get within 3 goals of West Brunswick (minus Sudoltz and Haysey). But have been touched up by most other sides.

PP... we would never had known how good SFX was going to be before the season started if it wasn't for big footy! That is about all we have learned....

Any club reports to come in from the last round? Has anyone reviewed Mt Lilydale college or wahtever its called?

If the school cut the 'green' grass before the weekend (as requested) the ground should come up a treat.

If the school cut the 'green' grass before the weekend (as requested) the ground should come up a treat.

Game On!

It was a pretty good contest last season (except for the third quarter)... We're looking forward to the match. We've just got to decide who will run with Rhodes throughout the match. I figure hes kind of the same player as Bill Irving...

Last year Nuske kicked 8 against Mt Lilydale... bit of a lone hand for us though... Rhodes went off after 2 minutes so I've never seen him play.

Game On!

It was a pretty good contest last season (except for the third quarter)... We're looking forward to the match. We've just got to decide who will run with Rhodes throughout the match. I figure hes kind of the same player as Bill Irving...

Last year Nuske kicked 8 against Mt Lilydale... bit of a lone hand for us though... Rhodes went off after 2 minutes so I've never seen him play.

Rhodes may not be the only concern for the snakes this weekend. The Rams are expecting some very handy players to finally return from injury/holiday which in turn could possibly ease the supposed reliance on Rhodes.
Looking forward to what promises to be a good, close and hard faught out game in both seniors and ressies an Saturday.:thumbsu:

Rhodes may not be the only concern for the snakes this weekend. The Rams are expecting some very handy players to finally return from injury/holiday which in turn could possibly ease the supposed reliance on Rhodes.
Looking forward to what promises to be a good, close and hard faught out game in both seniors and ressies an Saturday.:thumbsu:

Rhodes Schmodes... Nuske Schmuske

If I'm umpiring the Ressies there are more important things to worry about...

Oh... And if I remember correctly (but I may be confusing Mt L with BC here) the coach there stands on an elevated platform? This shows really poor sportsmanship in my opinion. (Bulleen you know what I'm talking about...)

Game On!

Look out for Roberts and Gibson.

TIP: Rhodes gets frustrated very easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back